Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Twitter/general flynn post/ musk

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Flynn posted this on tele. It explains Twitter ( all other social platforms)and govt infrastructure being used

D

Deleted member 2886

Flynn posted this on tele. It explains Twitter ( all other social platforms)and govt infrastructure being used

Damn fine catch there mate.
I reckon everyone needs to read this article.

There was a thread by, I think it was @QuanChi, a couple of weeks back where I'd tried to bring attention to, (1) the fact that an understanding of "Double-Speak" is needed, and (2) to use that understanding to read the particularly ambiguous legalese used within "Privacy Policies" and "T&C's" of all the various web communication/data sharing services, apps, calls, texts, etc.

Though I certainly ain't claiming to have known everything being described in the above article, I do know without any doubt that all of our shits being monitored and has been for a long time despite the perfidious "authorities" mendacious assurances.

QuanChi

Elite
Damn fine catch there mate.
I reckon everyone needs to read this article.

There was a thread by, I think it was @QuanChi, a couple of weeks back where I'd tried to bring attention to, (1) the fact that an understanding of "Double-Speak" is needed, and (2) to use that understanding to read the particularly ambiguous legalese used within "Privacy Policies" and "T&C's" of all the various web communication/data sharing services, apps, calls, texts, etc.

Though I certainly ain't claiming to have known everything being described in the above article, I do know without any doubt that all of our shits being monitored and has been for a long time despite the perfidious "authorities" mendacious assurances.
I’m a huge fan of double-speak and oblige myself

Latest posts

Top Bottom