Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trump calls

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Seriously, everyone knows Leonardo defense security doesn't fuck around. Pillow guy aware of this?
Yeah everyone is scared of the wops. I'm a wop. I'm connected. My grandma was from Sicily. I known family heads and my Dad is friends w every pope in John Paul 1. You are a boring fat troll that aids should fix soon. We fucking live his pillows you fat fucking dump

BigBucnNole

Elite
Yeah everyone is scared of the wops. I'm a wop. I'm connected. My grandma was from Sicily. I known family heads and my Dad is friends w every pope in John Paul 1. You are a boring fat troll that aids should fix soon. We fucking live his pillows you fat fucking dump

Know the shortest book ever written?

“The Italian War Hero.”

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Just seems like if they didn’t want him to win, they would have ignored him like everyone else.

Why does anyone need to publicly declare anything about their health?

Last I checked the government spent 5 trillion dollars and didn’t feel the need to place hazmat bins around shopping centers to collect all that covid trapped in the masks. but those plexi glass barriers were erected around the countries stores in record time. The psyop is so obvious. Be scared, be scared, be scared, separate, separate, separate, fear, fear, fear, delta delta delta, death, death, death.

There should be no rules governing mandates, except mandates are prohibited and infringe on personal liberty.

It’s not your job to protect my health, that’s on me. It’s your oath to protect my liberty, as that’s my oath to you. It’s what binds Americans. It’s an oath tied to each one of us, that leads back to the American Revolution. When the average person helped boot a tyrant the fuck out of our country.

I hope and Pray Trumps the real deal, but man...I think a lot of people are going to die if he isn’t.
Buddy we need more of our own reading what you write. Same side chingchong

Latest posts

Top Bottom