Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trump calls

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Politicians who haven't revealed their vaccination status gutless.
Guy can't get out of his own way.

I don't agree with him but see his point. Be a man and stand behind your decision.

Personally I think its no ones business, especially since it doesn't stop the spread. But i can respect the other side of the argument.

TJHall1

Legendary
I love him doing this. I bet most aren’t while demanding everyone else get jabbed. Time for these scum to admit it.
Ummm, no. He was specifically calling out people in the GOP, including Ron DeSantis. I don't think those are the ones demanding people get jabbed.

This is all about his ego. He pushed this thru and it kills him that he knows the vax is a bunch of bullshit.

Chuck 2020

2022 Fantasy ⚾️ 🏆
Ummm, no. He was specifically calling out people in the GOP, including Ron DeSantis. I don't think those are the ones demanding people get jabbed.

This is all about his ego. He pushed this thru and it kills him that he knows the vax is a bunch of bullshit.

oh, didn’t realize that was who he was calling out. Then he is an ass.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
There should never be any vaccine mandates.

Nobody pushing these should be exempted.

If there ever become vaccine mandates then everyone needs to take them.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Point is that those who mandate this cannot exempt themselves. If they exempt anyone then everyone should be exempted. Can't mandate it on billions while exempting themselves.
When you are in power and are not held accountable for anything, you can say anything...and nobody can prove otherwise. Fuck all these lying bastards and every horse they ever road on...

denn

Legendary
Founder
I don't agree with him but see his point. Be a man and stand behind your decision.

Personally I think its no ones business, especially since it doesn't stop the spread. But i can respect the other side of the argument.
I get where Trump is coming from too, but I think he is wrong on this. Your own personal health and vaccination choices are nobodies business but yours and your doctors. Trump should know better than to call people out for that. Especially those that are ardent supporters of his. This is a mistake by Trump but he simply can't help himself and it will only continue.

This is not some 4d chess shit either to out people or get info out or any other things the Q crap would have you believe. Trump is fully supporting all things jabs and he can't escape that stance now.

denn

Legendary
Founder
I really don’t trust any of them. I’ve always wanted to trust Trump...but there’s always been hesitancy.
I'd take it further, Trump is right there with almost all of them on the trust level. Trump is an opportunist. He took advantage of a major void between voters and the GOP and made it to the oval office. Keep in mind that this man has donated more to the Clintons than any other presidential candidate over the course of his adult life.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I get where Trump is coming from too, but I think he is wrong on this. Your own personal health and vaccination choices are nobodies business but yours and your doctors. Trump should know better than to call people out for that. Especially those that are ardent supporters of his. This is a mistake by Trump but he simply can't help himself and it will only continue.

This is not some 4d chess shit either to out people or get info out or any other things the Q crap would have you believe. Trump is fully supporting all things jabs and he can't escape that stance now.

Don't care who he donated to in the past. I liked his policies the best when he beat 18 other Republicans in the 2016 primary. I voted for him based on his policies and after seeing what the government apparatus did to him i support him even further. The government wants a puppet like Biden, whom they control, while Trump gave a voice to the people.

Part of the reason i like Trump is because he give his position no matter whether you agree with him or not. I wish more politicians would do that instead of being the two faced snakes that they are. So, I will not hold Trumps position against him as long as his argument can be based in reason. And I could see why someone would support that decision even if I do not. Its America, we can agree to disagree. Thats what Freedom is all about.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Don't care who he donated to in the past. I liked his policies the best when he beat 18 other Republicans in the 2016 primary. I voted for him based on his policies and after seeing what the government apparatus did to him i support him even further. The government wants a puppet like Biden, whom they control, while Trump gave a voice to the people.

Part of the reason i like Trump is because he give his position no matter whether you agree with him or not. I wish more politicians would do that instead of being the two faced snakes that they are. So, I will not hold Trumps position against him as long as his argument can be based in reason. And I could see why someone would support that decision even if I do not. Its America, we can agree to disagree. Thats what Freedom is all about.
I get all that, but personal choices, especially with health decisions, are none of anyone's business. I have no problem with Trump and his views on the jabs. Where I do have a problem is in regards to his calling out others who are not disclosing their own personal choices. It is none of our business and it is none of Trumps either. Whether or not Desantis or anyone got the shots, and I believe he has, is of no consequence. What is his "argument based on reason" for going after politicians who haven't disclosed their jab status? Cowardice? I guess this is where my libertarian self sees caution flags in regards to Trump. Leave people alone to make their own choices and if they choose not to disclose, that is there choice. No need to call them out over something like this IMO. Just because Trump has a big mouth and can't wait to open it does not mean others are as comfortable sharing their own personal things that are theirs and theirs alone.

Trump is not someone that blows me away as a politician and I am not his biggest supporter either. Like I said, he has been more democrat in his life who took advantage of a GOP in desperate need of a leader who was not a Bush, Romney or McCain type. I will say that Trump is definitely better than having someone like Biden in there for sure and for that I would support him if he was the choice out of the republican party.

I also agree that it is America and we can disagree and still move forward. For instance you and I here. Not a big disagreement, if much at all, but neither of us are condemning the other for having their own takes. In the end we all want to live our lives without interference from those that are glaringly out of touch with reality (DC.)

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
I really don’t trust any of them. I’ve always wanted to trust Trump...but there’s always been hesitancy.
Just seems like if they didn’t want him to win, they would have ignored him like everyone else.

Why does anyone need to publicly declare anything about their health?

Last I checked the government spent 5 trillion dollars and didn’t feel the need to place hazmat bins around shopping centers to collect all that covid trapped in the masks. but those plexi glass barriers were erected around the countries stores in record time. The psyop is so obvious. Be scared, be scared, be scared, separate, separate, separate, fear, fear, fear, delta delta delta, death, death, death.

There should be no rules governing mandates, except mandates are prohibited and infringe on personal liberty.

It’s not your job to protect my health, that’s on me. It’s your oath to protect my liberty, as that’s my oath to you. It’s what binds Americans. It’s an oath tied to each one of us, that leads back to the American Revolution. When the average person helped boot a tyrant the fuck out of our country.

I hope and Pray Trumps the real deal, but man...I think a lot of people are going to die if he isn’t.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I get all that, but personal choices, especially with health decisions, are none of anyone's business. I have no problem with Trump and his views on the jabs. Where I do have a problem is in regards to his calling out others who are not disclosing their own personal choices. It is none of our business and it is none of Trumps either. Whether or not Desantis or anyone got the shots, and I believe he has, is of no consequence. What is his "argument based on reason" for going after politicians who haven't disclosed their jab status? Cowardice? I guess this is where my libertarian self sees caution flags in regards to Trump. Leave people alone to make their own choices and if they choose not to disclose, that is there choice. No need to call them out over something like this IMO. Just because Trump has a big mouth and can't wait to open it does not mean others are as comfortable sharing their own personal things that are theirs and theirs alone.

Trump is not someone that blows me away as a politician and I am not his biggest supporter either. Like I said, he has been more democrat in his life who took advantage of a GOP in desperate need of a leader who was not a Bush, Romney or McCain type. I will say that Trump is definitely better than having someone like Biden in there for sure and for that I would support him if he was the choice out of the republican party.

I also agree that it is America and we can disagree and still move forward. For instance you and I here. Not a big disagreement, if much at all, but neither of us are condemning the other for having their own takes. In the end we all want to live our lives without interference from those that are glaringly out of touch with reality (DC.)
Just seems like if they didn’t want him to win, they would have ignored him like everyone else.

Why does anyone need to publicly declare anything about their health?

Last I checked the government spent 5 trillion dollars and didn’t feel the need to place hazmat bins around shopping centers to collect all that covid trapped in the masks. but those plexi glass barriers were erected around the countries stores in record time. The psyop is so obvious. Be scared, be scared, be scared, separate, separate, separate, fear, fear, fear, delta delta delta, death, death, death.

There should be no rules governing mandates, except mandates are prohibited and infringe on personal liberty.

It’s not your job to protect my health, that’s on me. It’s your oath to protect my liberty, as that’s my oath to you. It’s what binds Americans. It’s an oath tied to each one of us, that leads back to the American Revolution. When the average person helped boot a tyrant the fuck out of our country.

I hope and Pray Trumps the real deal, but man...I think a lot of people are going to die if he isn’t.
The health of a public official is a matter of public concern.

Treating public officials like private citizens is bullshit (including their healthcare decisions) because those decisions affect everyone that official represents and is in charge over.

It applies to Joe Biden, Ron Desantis, Heels, Nancy, ect.

The irony is Trump is the only won who doesn’t have that ethical obligation as a private citizen and is still doing the right thing given his desire to run again.

I’m thoroughly enjoying the mouth breathers attempting to spin what The Don has said about the jabs into something it’s not and being all Russelled about it. The future is going to bring so much fun and entertainment!

Patriots are in control! 🇺🇸4779EF2E-C8F6-4BBE-9B98-57D37FCCBD57.jpeg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

VF
Van Fuckoff

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

I mean Im Not gonna vote for hillary

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

I've said from the get go that Trump is no more a politician than I am. That's why I voted for him. It's the sole reason. We had 4 good years from his leadership even though he was disliked by 90% of Congress and 95% of DC scum.
He was a businessman running as one wanting to run the biggest business in the world. Took some balls because he didn't have to. I'm just waiting to find out who the people were who got him involved and I hope they're still laying in the weeds.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Following the money leads to him...
Is that right....did you come up with that all by yourself? Trump took the Stop the Steal money and invested in Leonardo Defense Security...he wants Leonardo Company to monitor the worlds activities during the next prez election...the company has a “total information” computer defense system that can scrape the worlds radio and internet communications with signal processing to identify chatter about terrorist plots... He's going full 1776 on the next election

BigBucnNole

Elite
Is that right....did you come up with that all by yourself? Trump took the Stop the Steal money and invested in Leonardo Defense Security...he wants Leonardo Company to monitor the worlds activities during the next prez election...the company has a “total information” computer defense system that can scrape the worlds radio and internet communications with signal processing to identify chatter about terrorist plots... He's going full 1776 on the next election

Sounds legit.

TJHall1

Legendary
interesting.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom