Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trump calls for National Guard

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Just fuckin google a list of policies and tell me you’re favorite. Jesus Titty Fucking Christ dude.
America 1st was my favorite.

I'm sorry you don't understand what's going on right in front of you.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
What actual policies did he do that was so great to earn such emphatic dedication from you?
What policies did you not like from him? Was it the lowering of prescription drugs costs? The protecting of our Southern Border? The lowering of taxes including corporate taxes so tons and tons of businesses came back to the US rather than the continual fleeing to other nations? The destroying of ISIS and calling the ME never ending war enough and bringing home our men n women? Having the US become energy independent and exporting more oil than importing for the first time in forever? Yes, those policies sure sucked....oh wait, he said things on twitter that ruffled your feathers.

Edit: To keep going, how about taking Iran to task and ending that bullshit Iran Nuke agreement which was nothing more than stealing American tax payer dollars and funding terrorism all while Iran actually was never held accountable and still progressed towards achieving nuclear weapons. Also pulling out of the grifting Paris Accord all so they could funnel MORE of your tax dollars to uber wealthy elitists all over the globe. Accomplishing the far better USMCA trade agreement and trashing NAFTA which was fucking AWFUL for American jobs, And lastly kicking China's ass.

Last edited:

BigBucnNole

Elite
America 1st was my favorite.

I'm sorry you don't understand what's going on right in front of you.

How can you run around with pepe trump avatar and america 1st in yore handle without a single policy at the top of yore mind?

I'll make it easy, did you like the big wall Trump built?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
How can you run around with pepe trump avatar and america 1st in yore handle without a single policy at the top of yore mind?

I'll make it easy, did you like the big wall Trump built?
The wall is a great example of America 1st. I appreciate you pointing that out.

I'm not sure I could pick just one example of America 1st policy in action as my favorite since so much of it was so spectacular.

BigBucnNole

Elite
What policies did you not like from him? Was it the lowering of prescription drugs? The protecting of our Southern Border? The lowering of taxes including corporate taxes so tons and tons of businesses came back to the US rather than the continual fleeing to other nations? The destroying of ISIS and calling the ME never ending war enough and bringing home our men n women? Having the US become energy independent and exporting more oil than importing for the first time in forever? Yes, those policies sure sucked....oh wait, he said things on twitter that ruffled your feathers.

Those idea were good, most of them. He pissed too many people off, wasn’t adept at politics, and it forced him to push a lot of that through executive order which has now been undone by Biden.

The crazier part, policy wise, Biden may do a better job of constructing the wall. He hasn’t stopped it going forward. He’s also following through with the withdrawal from Afghanistan. In a weird way Biden may do a better job of pushing some Trump policies than Trump.

Trumps lone big win was tax cut, but that’s quickly going away because he cost us the senate.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Those idea were good, most of them. He pissed too many people off, wasn’t adept at politics, and it forced him to push a lot of that through executive order which has now been undone by Biden.

The crazier part, policy wise, Biden may do a better job of constructing the wall. He hasn’t stopped it going forward. He’s also following through with the withdrawal from Afghanistan. In a weird way Biden may do a better job of pushing Trump policies than Trump.

Trumps lone big win was tax cut, but that’s quickly going away because he cost us the senate.
You keep parroting bullshit like he cost us the senate...he didn't cost anything. 2020 election was totally fucking rigged and if you are too blind to see that there is no reasoning with you. There is no explanation for why vote counting had to stop at 10pm then in the middle of the night the results literally went from a Trump Electoral landslide to Biden winning Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania where Trump was miles ahead. The anomalies are impossibilities. The only reason there is no evidence being brought forth is because the cowardly judges will not take on any of the cases and the corporate media is just a propaganda arm of the DNC and Communist China. Hell in the Georgia senate runoff, they did the exact same fucking thing...they quit counting the votes at night when both Pubs were winning, then miraculously around 2 or 3am, all of a sudden a ton of ballots were counted for the 2 leftists. It's absolute nonsense and stolen right in front of all of us. And GTFO with Biden doing better job of constructing the wall. Now I know you're being a douchebag just to be a douchebag.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
You keep parroting bullshit like he cost us the senate...he didn't cost anything. 2020 election was totally fucking rigged and if you are too blind to see that there is no reasoning with you. There is no explanation for why vote counting had to stop at 10pm then in the middle of the night the results literally went from a Trump Electoral landslide to Biden winning Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania where Trump was miles ahead. The anomalies are impossibilities. The only reason there is no evidence being brought forth is because the cowardly judges will not take on any of the cases and the corporate media is just a propaganda arm of the DNC and Communist China. Hell in the Georgia senate runoff, they did the exact same fucking thing...they quit counting the votes at night when both Pubs were winning, then miraculously around 2 or 3am, all of a sudden a ton of ballots were counted for the 2 leftists. It's absolute nonsense and stolen right in front of all of us. And GTFO with Biden doing better job of constructing the wall. Now I know you're being a douchebag just to be a douchebag.
He’s trolling

BigBucnNole

Elite

Democrats colluding with China, Republicans colluding with Russia. It's two sides of the same coin. I'll give it to Biden, he hasn't removed the tariffs from China and he's still repositioning the military to the Pacific. I'm sorry if it takes some actual evidence beyond a few Q posts to convince me that there was some huge conspiracy to swing the election. If Trump is going to run his mouth, the least he could do is back it up with some basic and tangential form of evidence. Instead it feels like he's talking about his feels. And I'm sorry, that doesn't work in a Republic. We need firmer shit than that.

You'll enjoy this article:

The White House is considering a return to construction of the southern border wall, in order to fill in “gaps” made all the more glaring by the sudden immigration crisis, according to a report.

Speaking to Immigration and Customs Enforcement staffers last week, according to notes from the meeting reviewed by the Washington Times, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said Customs and Border Protection had submitted a plan to his department on what it wanted to see moving forward.

Latest posts

Top Bottom