Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trump calls for National Guard

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Good. But we all know that any elections now can be rigged because we witnessed our presidential election that was totally and completely manufactured by vote duplications and destruction of ballots. I cannot think of adjectives that are powerful enough to express my utterly comprehensive disgust with what was allowed to transpire. It is time to get rough.

It's time for all freedom loving people to open their mouths, send emails, send letters to their representatives, congressmen and senators and express their willingness to do whatever it takes to ensure honest elections. Lets show up people and start some serious opposition no matter how physical it might get. It's time to fight fire with fire and show the anitfa's mask down their throats until they choke.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I wish he would just shut the fuck up at this point. He’s doing nothing but giving ammunition to the nuts on msnbc.
Someone has to have the balls to lead and speak the truth 🤷‍♂️
Good. But we all know that any elections now can be rigged because we witnessed our presidential election that was totally and completely manufactured by vote duplications and destruction of ballots. I cannot think of adjectives that are powerful enough to express my utterly comprehensive disgust with what was allowed to transpire. It is time to get rough.

It's time for all freedom loving people to open their mouths, send emails, send letters to their representatives, congressmen and senators and express their willingness to do whatever it takes to ensure honest elections. Lets show up people and start some serious opposition no matter how physical it might get. It's time to fight fire with fire and show the anitfa's mask down their throats until they choke.
Elections have always been rigged.

It's beautiful that people are finally figuring out just HOW rigged they ALL can be.

irishaaron

Poster
I wish he would just shut the fuck up at this point. He’s doing nothing but giving ammunition to the nuts on msnbc.

tEEdq58.gif

BigBucnNole

Elite
Your taxes are going up because leftist politicians and China cheated their asses off to steal an election and used "Republicans" in Georgia and Arizona to get it done.

My taxes are going up because Republicans never win elections without the independents breaking for them. Qanon bullshit, voter conspiracy theories, and incessant whining ran the independents to break for Biden.

If Trump could just have kept his mouth shut it would’ve been a landslide in his favor. There should never have been a margin thin enough to where the election rested on two states.

America 1st

Founder
My taxes are going up because Republicans never win elections without the independents breaking for them. Qanon bullshit, voter conspiracy theories, and incessant whining ran the independents to break for Biden.

If Trump could just have kept his mouth shut it would’ve been a landslide in his favor. There should never have been a margin thin enough to where the election rested on two states.
There wasn't a thin margin. Everyone with a brain knows Trump won by millions of votes.

Direct your faux outrage at the real culprits (China, the uniparty, citizens that allowed votes to be switched and their states stolen) instead of the only person getting results that are worth a damn.

Even if he weren't cheated out of millions of votes that 75M mark is more than any GOP piece of shit could ever dream of getting including Tim fucking Scott or Big Dick Ron. His mouth certainly wasn't a problem; it's quites literally the future of politics in this country.

Last edited:

BigBucnNole

Elite
There wasn't a thin margin. Everyone with a brain knows Trump won by millions of votes.

Direct your faux outrage at the real culprits (China, the uniparty, citizens that allowed votes to be switched and their states stolen) instead of the only person getting results that are worth a damn.

Even if he weren't cheated out of millions of votes that 75M mark is more than any GOP piece of shit could ever dream to getting including Tim fucking Scott or Big Dick Ron. His mouth certainly wasn't a problem; it's quotes literally the future of politics in this country.

Why are you so invested in Trump?

America 1st

Founder
What does that even mean? You were arguing just a month or so ago states didn't have the right to secede IIRC.
What's does states not having the right to secede have to do with liking Trump?

Are you really asking what it means to love your country?

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

He did win in a landslide. That's why the middle of the night fix happened because the deep State usual algorithm fixing wasn't near enough to overcome how overwhelming Trump won. They had to stop the vote counting and flood those 5 areas with hundreds of thousands to millions of ballots.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
He did win in a landslide. That's why the middle of the night fix happened because the deep State usual algorithm fixing wasn't near enough to overcome how overwhelming Trump won. They had to stop the vote counting and flood those 5 areas with hundreds of thousands to millions of ballots.
Highest turnout of voting age population (VAP) since 1960. Then 1908. So there has only been a turnout of VAP higher than 62% once in 112 years. Also, highest turnout increase from year to year of all time. Turnout increased by 23 million. Next closest is 17 million in 2000-2004. Seems fishy.

BigBucnNole

Elite

Sounds like a blueanon level conspiracy. Any real evidence would’ve been used by the republicans to take advantage of the situation.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Highest turnout of voting age population (VAP) since 1960. Then 1908. So there has only been a turnout of VAP higher than 62% once in 112 years. Also, highest turnout increase from year to year of all time. Turnout increased by 23 million. Next closest is 17 million in 2000-2004. Seems fishy.

It was the highest turnout because of mail in voting. And people had been crammed in their homes since the prior March. It doesn’t take a genius to see that voter turnout was going to be up.

There is no actionable proof. And what really fvcking sucks is that I think governors overstepped their bounds by circumventing their legislatures and changed law through EO’s. No body on the right or left gives a shit about that and if you bring that point up it’s automatically associated with the widespread fraud conspiracy. So, not only have the crazies on our side fvcked us over by running the independents to biden, it’ll now be extremely hard to protect elections going forward.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
It was the highest turnout because of mail in voting. And people had been crammed in their homes since the prior March. It doesn’t take a genius to see that voter turnout was going to be up.

There is no actionable proof. And what really fvcking sucks is that I think governors overstepped their bounds by circumventing their legislatures and changed law through EO’s. No body on the right or left gives a shit about that and if you bring that point up it’s automatically associated with the widespread fraud conspiracy. So, not only have the crazies on our side fvcked us over by running the independents to biden, it’ll now be extremely hard to protect elections going forward.
Sorry, I refuse to believe that mail in voting made voter turnout percentage increased more than in the years when automobiles became mainstream.

Turnout actually decreased substantially.

Last edited:

America 1st

Founder

Why not just say you believe there are two parties and that elections were clean before 2020?

If you haven't realized that Trump is dangerous to the swamp because he can end their 'two party' (uniparty) system then no wonder you're in here making a fool if yourself.

Trump can end the GOP anytime he wants and the swamp needs to appear like there are two parties or their bullshit doesn't work. It's really that simple.

BigBucnNole

Elite
If you haven't realized that Trump is dangerous to the swamp because he can end their 'two party' (uniparty) system then no wonder you're in here making a fool if yourself.

Last I checked the parties are still in power and he's in Palm Beach. My heros actually have to show some results to get my approval.

America 1st

Founder
Last I checked the parties are still in power and he's in Palm Beach.
So you really are gonna double down on the REEE.

At least you're sticking to your guns I guess.

If you don't value Trump trying to return one of the parties to We The People then stop bitching and go vote Dim. It won't matter in your state as long as Trump is around and that way you can put your money where your mouth is with this orange man bad bullshit.

America 1st

Founder
The problem with this argument is that you can have it without any sort of proof or backing. It's a giant conspiracy and everyone else is in on it.
You really don't get it do you?

Who gives a shit whether it's a "conspiracy" or not? Trump is a better leader than any candidate any of us could ever dream up and our country is at the brink.

It's time to buckle up or shut up. 🇺🇸

America 1st

Founder
Problem is, you think the bolded part is what is happening.
If it's not your bitching about taxes seems like an especially terrible troll.

Crying taxes as your country burns isn't exactly what patriots do.

BigBucnNole

Elite
You really don't get it do you?

Who gives a shit whether it's a "conspiracy" or not? Trump is better than any candidate any of us could ever dream up and our country is at the brink.

It's time to buckle up or shut up. 🇺🇸

What actual policies did he do that was so great to earn such emphatic dedication from you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom