Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trent Dilfer: Clemson coaching QBs to be worse than when they first arrive on campus (link)....

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Dabo is a charlatan, and you can see the steady regression of his teams after he was no longer able to give them Ostarine.
Dabo was selling insurance 1 mknth before Tammy Bowden gave him his job of replacing Tammy down the road.
Dabo is a tater pawn. Albino benit bought every kid from spiller on. The reason kids get paid now is bc they got paid then. Level playing field and all of a sudden Clemmons is middle pack. Sounds right
Pretty much what I would expect from that program.

Urban doing wonders for Trevor isn’t surprising either.
Eh ninja you seen this? This frog reminds me of stuffScreenshot_20211025-180620_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
Hard to read the screen from all of the mouth breathing in this thread, but...

He's right. The OC is horrible, and so are some of the other members of the offensive braintrust. I went to school with the OC (Tony Elliott) and had approximately 6 classes together. I couldn't stand him then and still can't. After Jeff Scott left, he was fully exposed. We never throw over the middle, always abandon the run far too early, and throw it in the flat on stupid screen attempts about 20 times a game.

In the past, we had top 15 NFL draft picks at QB to audible out of his awful calls. It is said that Watson audibled out of 60%+ of the calls in the National Championship when we beat Alabama for the title the first time. By the way, Jeff Scott called the play to win the game as well as a few of the other calls in the winning drive. It is also said that Lawrence audibled out of 70%+ of the play calls in the National Championship when we beat Alabama for the title the second time.

The current QB (DJ Uiagalelei) is a former #1 recruit, but he's nowhere near what Watson and Lawrence were. They were far more mentally strong. This kid is swimming, and the play calls rarely ever put him in the best position to succeed. The rest of the offense clearly doesn't believe in the system and it shows with their effort. Thus, DJ fails and he is regressing.

Clemson won't get back on track until Tony Elliott is no longer the OC. The guy is paid $2 million a year to land in the bottom 10-15% of the country in statistics. A few other offensive coaching changes would be very helpful as well.

We still have one of the best defenses in the country, and it's a damned shame that it's being wasted on a historically bad offense.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

He's right. The OC is horrible, and so are some of the other members of the offensive braintrust. I went to school with the OC (Tony Elliott) and had approximately 6 classes together. I couldn't stand him then and still can't. After Jeff Scott left, he was fully exposed. We never throw over the middle, always abandon the run far too early, and throw it in the flat on stupid screen attempts about 20 times a game.

In the past, we had top 15 NFL draft picks at QB to audible out of his awful calls. It is said that Watson audibled out of 60%+ of the calls in the National Championship when we beat Alabama for the title the first time. By the way, Jeff Scott called the play to win the game as well as a few of the other calls in the winning drive. It is also said that Lawrence audibled out of 70%+ of the play calls in the National Championship when we beat Alabama for the title the second time.

The current QB (DJ Uiagalelei) is a former #1 recruit, but he's nowhere near what Watson and Lawrence were. They were far more mentally strong. This kid is swimming, and the play calls rarely ever put him in the best position to succeed. The rest of the offense clearly doesn't believe in the system and it shows with their effort. Thus, DJ fails and he is regressing.

Clemson won't get back on track until Tony Elliott is no longer the OC. The guy is paid $2 million a year to land in the bottom 10-15% of the country in statistics. A few other offensive coaching changes would be very helpful as well.

We still have one of the best defenses in the country, and it's a damned shame that it's being wasted on a historically bad offense.
That is fair

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

Holy Shit.....

I thought this season had done a number on the Bammers. JFC, you Clemmons people may actually be worse....and this is before LSU makes their run at yore corch.
Either way.....
😂🤣😂🤣

BurntJ

Founder
Clearly my mistake. I thought you actually wanted to know the truth about what's going on there.
Yeah….I generally go to random fans for a deep dive assessment/evaluation of players and programs. Besides @madman71 was able to give us the truth/low down without typing a fuckin dissertation.
Ostertine = champs
No Ostertine = No Champs.

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
You mean the propaganda you've been fed?
So, let's get this straight. You think me sharing information that is VERY unpopular within the program is me being fed propaganda?

AdoredAnyGroundbeetle-size_restricted.gif

BurntJ

Founder
I see. You can't read. Understood.
Good Point maybe you can translate what the below numbers mean?

21FB_score_clemson.jpg

I have heard this means CLEMSON sucks and yore a FAGGGIT. Obvious Lee I cant read so I am going to need you to confirm the spelled yore name right.

Now stop acting like a faggit fan evaluator and get back to Patrioting, we need all hands on deck presently (since some of us are stuck dealing with the Playoffs).

AgEngDawg

Legendary

21FB_score_clemson.jpg

I have heard this means CLEMSON sucks and yore a FAGGGIT. Obvious Lee I cant read so I am going to need you to confirm the spelled yore name right.

Now stop acting like a faggit fan evaluator and get back to Patrioting, we need all hands on deck presently (since some of us are stuck dealing with the Playoffs).

Thank goodness for UK, Arky, and Auburn!!! Otherwise our strength of schedule would be in the shitter thanks to Clemson.

BurntJ

Founder
Why aren't we talking about how Dilfer doesn't know shit about qb coaching?
Ahh yes the old.....dont look at Clemson and whats going on with "Cant Miss Prospect". Lets analyse the analyst. Dilfer may have sucked as a qb and qb coach......BUT he ISNT WRONG. DJU looks awful and that is 1 year after he threw for 400+ yards against (overrated) ND. He will now take 2-3 games to throw for 400+ yards SO yeah, yore probably right we should be talking about Trent Dilfer and his qb's / offense.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Ahh yes the old.....dont look at Clemson and whats going on with "Cant Miss Prospect". Lets analyse the analyst. Dilfer may have sucked as a qb and qb coach......BUT he ISNT WRONG. DJU looks awful and that is 1 year after he threw for 400+ yards against (overrated) ND. He will now take 2-3 games to throw for 400+ yards SO yeah, yore probably right we should be talking about Trent Dilfer and his qb's / offense.
Clemmons is back to their standard performance and ceiling. Acting like all of a sudden they’ll get another flash in the pan moment if they fire their whole offensive staff is… well… offensive to the educated.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Propaganda does wonders up thar.

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder

21FB_score_clemson.jpg

The short of it is 1980. Hopefully that's not too much text for you.

BurntJ

Founder
The short of it is 1980. Hopefully that's not too much text for you.
So is that similar to 4-3? Also, Are Clemson fans required to share a bed with their moms like their corches are? I get trying to mimic the Alabama program BUT maybe next time you should avoid the incest part......IMHO IYAM.

Either way You Faggit Clemson folks should be happy....since you are getting BUTT FUCKED RAW weekly.

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
So is that similar to 4-3? Also, Are Clemson fans required to share a bed with their moms like their corches are? I get trying to mimic the Alabama program BUT maybe next time you should avoid the incest part......IMHO IYAM.

Either way You Faggit Clemson folks should be happy....since you are getting BUTT FUCKED RAW weekly.
You are awfully angry to be someone who claims that fans shouldn't post their thoughts on college football programs. You know, while you've been doing it.

Top Bottom