Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tracking American athletes who collapse during competition

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Finding out it’s called soccer and not fütball will do that to a chap or two.

In all siriusness if this were really a happening phenomenon I’d hope they all recover and whatnot.

That said where are all the articles from Euro doctors associated with these clubs and why just Euro soccer players? Can we prove the EAC is tied to these jabs at all if it is increased? NBA is jabbed AF but you don’t see them having an abnormally high amount of EAC. Same goes for the NFL, college hut hut and basketball.

Not saying you have a dog in this fight either Brooks (appreciate you always being Johnny on the spot with social media to share) just honest questions from an inquiring mind. Good luck to yore Gumps today!
Here’s the thing though. That’s not how it works. It’s not up to drs (or anybody) to link adverse effects to a vaccine. It’s up to the vaccine manufacturers to show, with supporting data, that vaccines are not causing heart (or other) damage. This includes damage in the long term. That data does not exist because the vaccine has not been around long enough for it to exist.

TJHall1

Legendary
Here’s the thing though. That’s not how it works. It’s not up to drs (or anybody) to link adverse effects to a vaccine. It’s up to the vaccine manufacturers to show, with supporting data, that vaccines are not causing heart (or other) damage. This includes damage in the long term. That data does not exist because the vaccine has not been around long enough for it to exist.
@America 1st ZING!!!!

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
That’s exactly how that works especially when we have the supporting data (everyday) that shows these things are relatively safe and effective.

Even the most antivaxx posters on this board know this has gotten out of hand. Next we’ll have people claiming the dinosaurs went extinct because of the jabs.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
That’s exactly how that works especially when we have the supporting data (everyday) that shows these things are relatively safe and effective.

Even the most antivaxx posters on this board know this has gotten out of hand. Next we’ll have people claiming the dinosaurs went extinct because of the jabs.
Oh right, they’ve studied the vaccine so much they need 70whatever years to release all that data. Im sure they’ve done long term studies on the boosters they are pushing now too.

Did you watch the video from Peter McCullough where he detailed all the typical studies and safety measures that a vaccine typically goes through that were bypassed in this case?

They could be as safe as you say. Or everybody who took a third jab could die in 5 years. Anybody who says they know is full of it.

America 1st

Founder
Oh right, they’ve studied the vaccine so much they need 70whatever years to release all that data. Im sure they’ve done long term studies on the boosters they are pushing now too.

Did you watch the video from Peter McCullough where he detailed all the typical studies and safety measures that a vaccine typically goes through that were bypassed in this case?

They could be as safe as you say. Or everybody who took a third jab could die in 5 years. Anybody who says they know is full of it.
We don’t gotta “know” as you describe knowing.

Yore argument would be like saying you need to know the exact odds of winning the lottery at the very moment you buy the ticket.

The exact odds are irrelevant. What’s important is that person knows it’s HIGHLY unlikely they will win.

The same thing applies to people taking these medicines. Every medicine known to man can cause side effects, which for a select few people, can be more severe than others due to allergies (think penicillin) or random circumstances.

Just like the debunked soccer players dying or the posters who think every person they know got sick from one of these jabs there becomes a point where it’s ok to just say folks were out over their skis. It brings legitimacy to the arguments against mandates to hold a reasonable position otherwise you end up tallying suspected vaccine “adverse reactions” the same way the were tallying COVID cases during Trump’s first term.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

Yore argument would be like saying you need to know the exact odds of winning the lottery at the very moment you buy the ticket.

The exact odds are irrelevant. What’s important is that person knows it’s HIGHLY unlikely they will win.

The same thing applies to people taking these medicines. Every medicine known to man can cause side effects, which for a select few people, can be more severe than others due to allergies (think penicillin) or random circumstances.

Just like the debunked soccer players dying or the posters who think every person they know got sick from one of these jabs there becomes a point where it’s ok to just say folks were out over their skis. It brings legitimacy to the arguments against mandates to hold a reasonable position otherwise you end up tallying suspected vaccine “adverse reactions” the same way the were tallying COVID cases during Trump’s first term.
I see you didn’t answer my question about the video which describes all the safety and oversight protocols that were bypassed for this vaccine. Go watch experts talk about that if you want to learn something.

It’s like a lottery? That some inspiring long term data right there.

You can make your own decision based on your circumstances. No problem with that. Just don’t act like your position is backed up by long term data that doesn’t exist.

Viking

Legendary
Founder

So now the brainiac frog thinks the jab equates to playing the lottery. BTW dumbass, you do know the odds at the time of a lottery bet. Something the jab companies cannot provide. You're not just a meme you're a tool, of the left! SKOL!

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
JFC.....and were supposed to be the "Free Thinkers". There are a ton of posters in here that are talking shit......while also looking like FUCKIN MORONS. Everyone is so caught up with responding INSTEAD of slowly reading comments and comprehending what others are saying. CONGRATS

It is rather amazing to have such a large collection of shit posts in 1 single thread. (In the old days, this would break the fucking interwebz. )

America 1st

Founder
I see you didn’t answer my question about the video which describes all the safety and oversight protocols that were bypassed for this vaccine. Go watch experts talk about that if you want to learn something.

It’s like a lottery? That some inspiring long term data right there.

You can make your own decision based on your circumstances. No problem with that. Just don’t act like your position is backed up by long term data that doesn’t exist.
Why would I need to watch something again that’s been debunked?

Just like the debunked soccer deaths these stories just never pan out (which makes me think it’s controlled misinformation).

Regardless the most important thing is Americans have the right to try.

Last edited:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Just like the debunked soccer deaths too these stories just never pan out (which makes me think it’s controlled misinformation).

My view is if you want it go get it. But leave me and my family alone about our choice and the government can suck a dick with their mandates.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
JFC.....and were supposed to be the "Free Thinkers". There are a ton of posters in here that are talking shit......while also looking like FUCKIN MORONS. Everyone is so caught up with responding INSTEAD of slowly reading comments and comprehending what others are saying. CONGRATS

It is rather amazing to have such a large collection of shit posts in 1 single thread. (In the old days, this would break the fucking interwebz. )
Smoke a bowl and chill out. SKOL!

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

Just like the debunked soccer deaths these stories just never pan out (which makes me think it’s controlled misinformation).

It hasn’t been debunked. You have a dr who does this stuff for a living, who is an expert, who has chaired these oversight boards And who is widely published on the subject telling you what is different about the process for approval of this particular vaccine. They skipped typical safety and review measures in favor of speed.

Trump has said it over and over. Operation warp speed was named for a reason - it skipped the review/typical approval process to get the vaccine available as quickly as possible.

America 1st

Founder
It hasn’t been debunked. You have a dr who does this stuff for a living, who is an expert, who has chaired these oversight boards And who is widely published on the subject telling you what is different about the process for approval of this particular vaccine. They skipped typical safety and review measures in favor of speed.

Trump has said it over and over. Operation warp speed was named for a reason - it skipped the review/typical approval process to get the vaccine available as quickly as possible.
Again this has been debunked.

Not following the typical process isn’t the same as skipping it.

Everything happened that happens with all other vaccines besides the ridiculous lag.

It was called Warp Speed because it was quicker than typical (broken) not because it anything important was skipped.

sanction

Legendary
Founder

Everything happened that happens with all other vaccines besides the ridiculous lag.

It was called Warp Speed because it was quicker than typical (broken) not because it anything important was skipped.
Have you taken the vaccine?

I’ve seen you answer both no and yes to this question.

Just wondering what today’s answer will be.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
I’ve never claimed to have taken one of the vaccines.

I agree with what Trump has said on the topic; “they’re good, they work”.

Oh yeah. You said you had taken it and had no side effects. A month or
so later when I asked you said “LOL no”.

Interesting that you won’t answer at all now. The problem with lying
is that you forget what you said in the past.

America 1st

Founder
Oh yeah. You said you had taken it and had no side effects. A month or
so later when I asked you said “LOL no”.

Interesting that you won’t answer at all now. The problem with lying
is that you forget what you said in the past.
Go find that post cuz it certainly never happened.

I did post that I don’t know anyone who has had a reaction tho.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
1638668379320.jpg

ShaolinNole

Legendary

Jesus fucking Christ, how fucking dense are you? My mom died in February, 10 days after getting the second moderna shot. I’ve not said it publicly before but there is one person here that I told in the Spring and can confirm. By the way my bitcoin holdings are up over 400% even with the recent drop. No need to respond, as I am putting you on permanent mute. Your shill bullshit is increasingly transparent.

America 1st

Founder
Jesus fucking Christ, how fucking dense are you? My mom died in February, 10 days after getting the second moderna shot. I’ve not said it publicly before but there is one person here that I told in the Spring and can confirm. By the way my bitcoin holdings are up over 400% even with the recent drop. No need to respond, as I am putting you on permanent mute. Your shill bullshit is increasingly transparent.
Sorry for your loss.

denn

Legendary
Founder

If the same processes were taken, can you explain why one of the pharma companies in is court trying to get the clinical trial results and all effects from its jab from being released for 50 years? Is that normal? How many times has Modern had a vaccine approved by the FDA? Where are the lists of side effects from these jabs? Is there one? What are the long term effects from this jab? Is it effective is stopping the transmission of the virus? If not, should it be labeled a vaccine of a shot that may lessen the effects of the virus?

I know that with all other vaccines, there are answers to these questions.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

I’m sorry to hear that. I’m constantly harping on family not to get anymore of that poison injected into their bodies.

America 1st

Founder
If the same processes were taken, can you explain why one of the pharma companies in is court trying to get the clinical trial results and all effects from its jab from being released for 50 years? Is that normal? How many times has Modern had a vaccine approved by the FDA? Where are the lists of side effects from these jabs? Is there one? What are the long term effects from this jab? Is it effective is stopping the transmission of the virus? If not, should it be labeled a vaccine of a shot that may lessen the effects of the virus?

I know that with all other vaccines, there are answers to these questions.
Yes it’s normal to want product information to remain secretive. Pretty much any product worth a damn is that way. Also it’s not the company that’s putting out the 50 year timeline it’s the FDA because they believe they can’t produce more than 400,000 pages a month (with redactions and whatnot) without comprising response times on other FOI requests.

When people get these vaccines they give them a paper with all the possible side effects and how they can report it to VAERS. It’s one of the many reasons the VAERS numbers can’t be trusted because it’s anyone, even if they didn’t get a vaccine, guessing on what they believe MIGHT have been a reaction to one of the vaccines.

Based on the studies of healthcare settings yes it’s effective stopping the transmission of the virus. Just because it doesn’t stop every single transmission doesn’t mean it’s not effective.

All the same stuff is happen with these as the others. People are just showing their ignorance when it comes to vaccine knowledge and medications here recently.

Just like with @ShaolinNole explained people are mad, frustrated, and hurting from the past 2 years. It’s why they’re looking for a scapegoat regardless of whether or not they have proof or evidence to support that conclusion.

Last edited:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Yes it’s normal to want product information to remain secretive. Pretty much any product worth a damn is that way. Also it’s not the company that’s putting out the 50 year timeline it’s the FDA because they believe they can’t produce more than 400,000 pages a month without comprising response times on other FOI requests.

When people get these vaccines they give them a paper with all the possible side effects and how they can report it to VAERS. It’s one of the many reasons the VAERS numbers can’t be trusted because it’s anyone, even if they didn’t get a vaccine, guessing on what they believe MIGHT have been a reaction to one of the vaccines.

Based on the studies of healthcare settings yes it’s effective stopping the transmission of the virus. Just because it doesn’t stop every single transmission doesn’t mean it’s not effective.

All the same stuff is happen with these as the others. People are just showing their ignorance when it comes to vaccine knowledge and medications here recently.

Just like with @ShaolinNole explained people are mad, frustrated, and hurting from the past 2 years. It’s why they’re looking for a scapegoat regardless of whether or not they have proof or evidence to support that conclusion.

There’s plenty of proof and evidence. You just refuse to see it because of your Trump obsession.

Latest posts

Top Bottom