Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tracking American athletes who collapse during competition

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Always sad to see someone injured or unhealthy.

Unfortunately these sorts of events are are all too common because of a lack of proper screening procedures and a lack of understanding about the risks associated with cardiovascular exertion in general. EAPH & EAC are both common but should be treated cautiously since in rare circumstances they can be a sign of a more severe underlying/ undetected health complication.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Always sad to see someone injured or unhealthy.

Unfortunately these sorts of events are are all too common because of a lack of proper screening procedures and a lack of understanding about the risks associated with cardiovascular exertion in general. EAPH & EAC are both common but should be treated cautiously since in rare circumstances they can be a sign of a more severe underlying/ undetected health complication.
Just stop. You are not in medicine, this shit is not normal. Something is in this shot that is hurting people. Usually we do a 12-20 year long term follow up on these types of things but no, we have a need it now world due to social media. This shit never should have got out. I have my father, and about 6 of his friends that now have life threatening cardiac disease. My Dad can no longer have more than 1 drink a night due to this shit.

America 1st

Founder
Just stop. You are not in medicine, this shit is not normal. Something is in this shot that is hurting people. Usually we do a 12-20 year long term follow up on these types of things but no, we have a need it now world due to social media. This shit never should have got out. I have my father, and about 6 of his friends that now have life threatening cardiac disease. My Dad can no longer have more than 1 drink a night due to this shit.
It’s quite common actually…

“But a similar condition called exercise associated collapse or EAC is potentially more serious, though not uncommon. “We see it very often at aid tents at the end of triathlons and 10Ks,” says Dr. Diana Heiman, associate professor of family medicine at East Tennessee State University.”

skramer100

Elite
Founder
It’s quite common actually…

“But a similar condition called exercise associated collapse or EAC is potentially more serious, though not uncommon. “We see it very often at aid tents at the end of triathlons and 10Ks,” says Dr. Diana Heiman, associate professor of family medicine at East Tennessee State University.”

No its not, that's why it is such a big deal. So men dying on the soccer pitch at a hugely higher rate is normal. A "vaccine" that has killed more people than all other vaccines in the last 20 years is normal. Your devotion to Trump is your downfall.

America 1st

Founder
No its not, that's why it is such a big deal. So men dying on the soccer pitch at a hugely higher rate is normal. A "vaccine" that has killed more people than all other vaccines in the last 20 years is normal. Your devotion to Trump is your downfall.
“Males are affected up to 10 times more often than females. Basketball and football players in the US and soccer players in Europe may be at highest risk”

skramer100

Elite
Founder

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

BigBucnNole

Elite

He supports it because Trump fathered the vaccine

America 1st

Founder
Finding out it’s called soccer and not fütball will do that to a chap or two.

In all siriusness if this were really a happening phenomenon I’d hope they all recover and whatnot.

That said where are all the articles from Euro doctors associated with these clubs and why just Euro soccer players? Can we prove the EAC is tied to these jabs at all if it is increased? NBA is jabbed AF but you don’t see them having an abnormally high amount of EAC. Same goes for the NFL, college hut hut and basketball.

Not saying you have a dog in this fight either Brooks (appreciate you always being Johnny on the spot with social media to share) just honest questions from an inquiring mind. Good luck to yore Gumps today!

America 1st

Founder
Top Bottom