Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Touching Story from Black man Martin from Jinja UG.

Praise

Elite
The world is so big and has many things which i can't really mention on the Board tho some of them are Bad and others are Good and everyone has his or her own choice to take the world as they see and how they wish it to be so am really sorry for the funny story today because it won't make everyone happy or sad but i just felt like writing but i don't know weather i have written the words correctly can all friends here on board help and put me right of every mistake i have made in writing. And i request not to judge me that much because sometimes things fail in life and am not 100% perfect i won't promise that my life is moving on well this Side or anything tho i love you so much friends on Board and pray for me since God has everyones tomorrow's plan for all of us. I respect everyone and much love to you my people. Stay blessed and safe.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
thegreatestmistakea-min.jpg

Praise

Elite
Just curious where you were educated Martin? Your English is very good (better than some americans on this board) and isn't Swahili the national language there?
Oooh glad you appreciated my English Buddy and my local Language is Lusoga and am a musoga by the tribe and Uganda has got many Tribes e.g Baganda Tribe, Banyankole Tribe, Bangisu Tribe Etc. For the English i just went to School.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
The world is so big and has many things which i can't really mention on the Board tho some of them are Bad and others are Good and everyone has his or her own choice to take the world as they see and how they wish it to be so am really sorry for the funny story today because it won't make everyone happy or sad but i just felt like writing but i don't know weather i have written the words correctly can all friends here on board help and put me right of every mistake i have made in writing. And i request not to judge me that much because sometimes things fail in life and am not 100% perfect i won't promise that my life is moving on well this Side or anything tho i love you so much friends on Board and pray for me since God has everyones tomorrow's plan for all of us. I respect everyone and much love to you my people. Stay blessed and safe.
Sup kid.

No, I won't ask for it today..... lol

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Welp @Martin I was telling a friend about my Black Friend from Uganda named Martin at lunch and an ugly fat liberal lady decided to inject herself into our conversation, to inform me I am racist for saying that......So, I whip out the pocket interwebs to show her you referred to yourself this way and I was literally quoting my friend.

Well long story short.....I can now confirm she believes BOTH YOU and I to be RACISTS.... :oops: 🤷‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️

Praise

Elite
Welp @Martin I was telling a friend about my Black Friend from Uganda named Martin at lunch and an ugly fat liberal lady decided to inject herself into our conversation, to inform me I am racist for saying that......So, I whip out the pocket interwebs to show her you referred to yourself this way and I was literally quoting my friend.

Well long story short.....I can now confirm she believes BOTH YOU and I to be RACISTS.... :oops: 🤷‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️
Haha you really mananged her for sure and why did she injected into you're Conversation?

Top Bottom