Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tMB vs Main Forum

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Will this entire board be moderated with a non left troll bias or is it just the Fraqqle thread? I understand that The Main Forum (where this thread started yesterday) is a free for all unless just non stop trolling

I ask because I would like to start a KungFlu thread but I don’t want a bunch of people bitching at me about not wearing a mask.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Do what now?
At the least, the Q thread is moderated to not allow left wing trolls a foothold.

I was wondering if that applied to this entire board. There is another board which is part of Crootn that is much more hands off.

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
I would be happy with the entire board being moderated heavily for leftist apologist dweebs, their logic already ruined one epic board don’t let them ruin this one also.

Give them a heavy dose of their own fucking medicine. They like the commie shit apparently considering they literally voted for it.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
I would be happy with the entire board being moderated heavily for leftist apologist dweebs, their logic already ruined one epic board don’t let them ruin this one also.

Give them a heavy dose of their own fucking medicine. They like the commie shit apparently considering they literally voted for it.

this was all discussed yesterday and here is what was determined:

-The Fraqqle thread would have its own mods to take care of the trolls.

- The rest of the board is fair game unless someone is doing nothing but trolling. In other words, if you get your ass trolled off by someone who also brings anything else to the table, that’s your fault. But if the guy trolling only trolls, then he’s gone.

After this was put forth, the Fraqqle thread was subsequently moved to a new board separate from the other board.

That’s why I asked my question. Fuck it though- I will just start a KungFlu thread and we will see what happens.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
this was all discussed yesterday and here is what was determined:

-The Fraqqle thread would have its own mods to take care of the trolls.

- The rest of the board is fair game unless someone is doing nothing but trolling. In other words, if you get your ass trolled off by someone who also brings anything else to the table, that’s your fault. But if the guy trolling only trolls, then he’s gone.

After this was put forth, the Fraqqle thread was subsequently moved to a new board separate from the other board.

That’s why I asked my question. Fuck it though- I will just start a KungFlu thread and we will see what happens.
I’m thinking where I want to go with this right now is to have this forum be paying members only and it can be more heavily moderated. The goal of this board will be to facilitate conversation.

Also we will prob moderate the nsfw stuff over here because a know that we have a handful of females and family members and they might be discouraged by that.

My plan for the other board is pure chaos

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
I’m thinking where I want to go with this right now is to have this forum be paying members only and it can be more heavily moderated. The goal of this board will be to facilitate conversation.

Also we will prob moderate the nsfw stuff over here because a know that we have a handful of females and family members and they might be discouraged by that.

My plan for the other board is pure chaos

how much you planning on charging?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
how much you planning on charging?
Gonna be a flex plan. It's a work in progress but I'm gonna post an update soon with a Patreon to follow in the next week or so.

Roughly:
$5 a month that gives access to this specific board.

$100 a month gives you access to the staff discord and you can be involved in governing and setting the larger direction of the community.

Maybe something in between for vendors to use the black market to sell their products, but for right now thats free reign

Hornstot

Poster
Founder
Whatever we do can we add a “back” button that doesn’t scroll in the thread like tmb has? I wear that thing out. :cool:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Top Bottom