Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Those of you from Tennessee bragging on Bojangles chicken

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
They have good chicken biscuits. They're super greasy, though, and they always leave me wanting to crawl into a hole and die after finishing one.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
They have good chicken biscuits. They're super greasy, though, and they always leave me wanting to crawl into a hole and die after finishing one.
You say this like it's a bad thing...

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Their bo-berry biscuit makes up for everything else. My most favorite sweet ever.
Those things are FUCKEN FIRE!
You say this like it's a bad thing...
I mean, if you don't have shit to do that day, I guess it's not. I just always feel like hot garbage wrapped in death after eating their biscuits. Although to be fair, though, that's probably because I eat like three of them at a time.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Those things are FUCKEN FIRE!

I mean, if you don't have shit to do that day, I guess it's not. I just always feel like hot garbage wrapped in death after eating their biscuits. Although to be fair, though, that's probably because I eat like three of them at a time.
Grease just doesn't affect me like that so I like fucking with people that it does.

Greasy food🤌

The bold is the good life 🐸

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Bojangles calls these things "chicken strips." Time for truth in advertizing and call them what they are: "nuggets."

View attachment 23757
Those are the highly coveted ones because they come direct from the chickens anus. And for those of you that live in Rio Linda that means "asshole." They taste good but you breath smells like shit for three days.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Those are the highly coveted ones because they come direct from the chickens anus. And for those of you that live in Rio Linda that means "asshole." They taste good but you breath smells like shit for three days.
It's that little piece of white stuff than bubble out when deep frying those. It strangely looks like the white stuff on chickenshit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom