Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This position has become increasingly popular lately amongst 'conservatives'

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

Writing is on the wall that it's Trump in 24 but he is starting to lose appeal for a 28 run as well. Needs to work on his brand now more than ever (America 1st).

I don't get why so many people, many of my friends and family included, still say they wish Trump would just tone it down, not be quite so obnoxious, or before he was banned, not tweet so much.

He is who he is, and that is why he was elected. He may be a bit obnoxious, combative, and hyperbolic. So what? Good. That is how he controls the room, gets shit done, and controls the news cycle. A quieter, more traditional-type politician, version of Trump doesn't win in 2016, and wouldn't win in '24. Millions of voters would've stayed home for this version of Donald Trump, and would be hard to get out to vote for Desantis imo.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I don't get why so many people, many of my friends and family included, still say they wish Trump would just tone it down, not be quite so obnoxious, or before he was banned, not tweet so much.

He is who he is, and that is why he was elected. He may be a bit obnoxious, combative, and hyperbolic. So what? Good. That is how he controls the room, gets shit done, and controls the news cycle. A quieter, more traditional-type politician, version of Trump doesn't win in 2016, and wouldn't win in '24. Millions of voters would've stayed home for this version of Donald Trump, and would be hard to get out to vote for Desantis imo.
Spot on.

People that prefer Desantis are failing to acknowledge the dynamics of why Trump won, is the most popular man on the planet, and how general elections work.

Jtrain80

Legendary

I think we are all pretty butt hurt and rightfully so. Many Republicans do no trust our leaders to not take a knee when counts.

Except that crazy Karen from 1980. She doesn't know how to quit. You know her husband is one worn out mf'er.

CurtOFD78

Elite
Well HELL, if Mahgdalen Rose thinks so, then I guess it's in concrete. (not being snarky towards OP, but who the F is this Mahgdalen Rose person?)

I'm not sure if we've seen DeSantis's full potential yet. I'd HATE to lose him as governor of Florida, as I believe he has done a great job. But I also think that President Harris/Obama and Weekend at Bernie's will F up enough in the next few years that DeSantis's star may begin to rise. Meanwhile, let's just let him be the BOSS that he is.

America 1st

Founder
Well HELL, if Mahgdalen Rose thinks so, then I guess it's in concrete. (not being snarky towards OP, but who the F is this Mahgdalen Rose person?)

I'm not sure if we've seen DeSantis's full potential yet. I'd HATE to lose him as governor of Florida, as I believe he has done a great job. But I also think that President Harris/Obama and Weekend at Bernie's will F up enough in the next few years that DeSantis's star may begin to rise. Meanwhile, let's just let him be the BOSS that he is.
As long as he knows his placed through 2028 (and maybe longer if one of the Trump children run) then he is doing ok.

It's this idea that he is some sort of world beater that wise folks acknowledge is just silliness.

Renegadenole

Poster
Founder

Don’t agree at all. Trump won in spite of his egotistical BS. He definitely lost because of it. Nearly any republican was going to beat HRC (or the third Obama term).

We need something akin to Trumps policies but a little more polished as a person.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Don’t agree at all. Trump won in spite of his egotistical BS. He definitely lost because of it. Nearly any republican was going to beat HRC (or the third Obama term).

We need something akin to Trumps policies but a little more polished as a person.

Trump got millions of people to vote for him who never, or very rarely voted. None of those people come out for a Jeb or a Rubio. Maybe they would've found another path in '16, but I don't see it. Trump's big mouth controlled the news cycle, and the media covered alot of things they didn't want to because of it. My 2 cents, of course.

America 1st

Founder
Trump got millions of people to vote for him who never, or very rarely voted. None of those people come out for a Jeb or a Rubio. Maybe they would've found another path in '16, but I don't see it. Trump's big mouth controlled the news cycle, and the media covered alot of things they didn't want to because of it. My 2 cents, of course.
2x this happened.

No GOP candidate would ever dream of getting 75M votes.

Renegadenole

Poster
Founder
2x this happened.

No GOP candidate would ever dream of getting 75M votes.
Or 80MM votes against them either.
That is the issue when you are mainly just bombastic. Trump lost. Only a few presidents have lost 2nd term reelection. He’s among them now. A person can say it was stolen, I disagree. It even if it was, it happened during Trumps watch.

America 1st

Founder
Or 80MM votes against them either.
That is the issue when you are mainly just bombastic. Trump lost. Only a few presidents have lost 2nd term reelection. He’s among them now. A person can say it was stolen, I disagree. It even if it was, it happened during Trumps watch.
Except everyone knows he didn't get 80M votes and Congress and state legs verify electors (not the president).

If you want to be mad at someone be mad at those that call themselves GOP that purposely sunk Trump after it was clear he won or people that allowed their states to be stolen.

It doesn't bother me how things turned out. I'm going to enjoy watching him beat them like a drum for a 3rd time! It's grown his popularity and put steam behind the movement as well; public opinion is really building now that people are waking up.

Renegadenole

Poster
Founder
Except everyone knows he didn't get 80M votes and Congress and state legs verify electors (not the president).

If you want to be mad at someone be mad at those that call themselves GOP that purposely sunk Trump after it was clear he won or people that allowed their states to be stolen.

It doesn't bother me how things turned out. I'm going to enjoy watching him beat them like a drum for a 3rd time! It's grown his popularity and put steam behind the movement as well; public opinion is really building now that people are waking up.
I hope you are right. I have my doubts.

OldBuzzard

Poster

Writing is on the wall that it's Trump in 24 but he is starting to lose appeal for a 28 run as well. Needs to work on his brand now more than ever (America 1st).

The conservatives have the people and the money required to build a machine like the Deep State used to steal an election. The question is, are we willing to admit that our electoral process is irreparably broken. The libs are doing whatever is necessary to get the outcome that they want. I hope that we soon will do the same.

America 1st

Founder
The conservatives have the people and the money required to build a machine like the Deep State used to steal an election. The question is, are we willing to admit that our electoral process is irreparably broken. The libs are doing whatever is necessary to get the outcome that they want. I hope that we soon will do the same.
Agree mostly other than irreparably broken and it being conservative vs lib.

It's about the red pilled vs evil.

America 1st

Founder
I hope you are right. I have my doubts.
If Trump can't do it then nobody could.

Desantis isn't the world's most popular man.

Either Trump pulls this off, keeps the movement building, and picks a worthy successor (hopefully one of his children) or public opinion wanes and we go back to the fake red vs blue bullshit that drags our country into darkness.

No matter what I'll feel better knowing We The People at least fought back and tried as opposed to the H.W., Clinton, W, Barry terms.

OldBuzzard

Poster
If Trump can't do it then nobody could.

Desantis isn't the world's most popular man.

Either Trump pulls this off, keeps the movement building, and picks a worthy successor (hopefully one of his children) or public opinion wanes and we go back to the fake red vs blue bullshit that drags our country into darkness.

No matter what I'll feel better knowing We The People at least fought back and tried as opposed to the H.W., Clinton, W, Barry terms.
I am well aware that I am the classic Voice of Unreason and Melodrama, but I must continue to remind everyone that there comes a time when we must think about the futures of our children and grandchildren. The long term goal of the Deep State is nothing less than the complete enslavement, for lack of a better word, of future generations. I can’t say what the answer is, but I just don’t think we can take any option off the table. IMHO, it’s that important. There has never been a country like America in the history of the world. And when she’s gone, I think it will be thousands of years before there is another one.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
But do you really?

OldBuzzard

Poster
But do you really?
I didn’t say I was happy about it. I loathe the idea. But I fear that everything we hold dear will be destroyed if we continue to play checkers to their chess. I just believe that Biden seized power using illicit means. I worry that we may not get it back if we don’t do something drastic.

America 1st

Founder
I am well aware that I am the classic Voice of Unreason and Melodrama, but I must continue to remind everyone that there comes a time when we must think about the futures of our children and grandchildren. The long term goal of the Deep State is nothing less than the complete enslavement, for lack of a better word, of future generations. I can’t say what the answer is, but I just don’t think we can take any option off the table. IMHO, it’s that important. There has never been a country like America in the history of the world. And when she’s gone, I think it will be thousands of years before there is another one.
Agreed. Breaking up or weakening the Union would be awful for future generations.
I didn’t say I was happy about it. I loathe the idea. But I fear that everything we hold dear will be destroyed if we continue to play checkers to their chess. I just believe that Biden seized power using illicit means. I worry that we may not get it back if we don’t do something drastic.
Drastic is necessary without a doubt.

Not only do we need the America 1st movement desperately but we need to tell all pols they are off the table.

Term limits to start but also no candidate should be elected to more than two terms in any branch. Hopping from congress to governor then back to Congress (or worse what Puddin did) should be criminal.

Also need to abolish Medicaid and increase military spending if we really care about future generations.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
The MOST IMPORTANT thing @America 1st that Trump has to work on is deconstructing exactly how Soros, Antifa, and the DEMONCRATIC party screwed him out of the election SIMPLY BECAUSE if he does not they will simply DO IT AGAIN.

We must remember, Trump did not get BEAT by mush brain biden - the election was stolen pure and simple.

And the sad/odd thing is that we ALL saw it coming. No organization can lie, cheat and steal like the HUGE DUNG PILE made up of democrats, lunatic Soros dick suckers, atifuckinta, the squad and all of the other anti-America green cunt juice whores. I forgot the FBI and the CIA and the NSA. Be sure to send me a card once I'm in prison for insurrection.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Trump doesn’t know what he’s doing if we are being honest. There is a gamesmanship to playing you want reform. He’s not the guy.

America 1st

Founder
The MOST IMPORTANT thing @America 1st that Trump has to work on is deconstructing exactly how Soros, Antifa, and the DEMONCRATIC party screwed him out of the election SIMPLY BECAUSE if he does not they will simply DO IT AGAIN.

We must remember, Trump did not get BEAT by mush brain biden - the election was stolen pure and simple.

And the sad/odd thing is that we ALL saw it coming. No organization can lie, cheat and steal like the HUGE DUNG PILE made up of democrats, lunatic Soros dick suckers, atifuckinta, the squad and all of the other anti-America green cunt juice whores. I forgot the FBI and the CIA and the NSA. Be sure to send me a card once I'm in prison for insurrection.
His speech on the 6th is just a taste of what's going to be coming.

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING! 🇺🇸

casfoto

Poster
OK, So, the democrats had 4 years to come up with a solution. They came up with a pile of crap. Non of the names were working. So, with just plain arrogance they put up a canned ham and a bag of Cheetos. Well that was total arrogance and they KNEW they could get away with it because of the complete push on heisting the vote. Now, WE HAVE 4 years also. You might want Trump back. But can we do better? I voted for Trump because we had the Wicked Witch of West as an alternative. We need to find someone that can beat the hell out of the demonuts and turn this around and I sure think it will be a lot easier now with all these riots and racial fabrications and insane media. I think if we can put someone up there and run interferecne from the scumbags and college professors ( that are not normal) I THINK WE HAVE A BETTER CHANCE THAN EVER BEFORE. Look how fast our system is going down. We need a savior that has the power to stop bad behavior on both sides (our side too). Take the moral high ground.

Top Bottom