Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This is why you do not elect a President that is OBVIOUSLY in mental decline (link)...

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Biden sucks butt the hole WW3 stuff reeks of the same shit they said about Trump.

If yore Moore worried about war with Russia than yew are war with Chyna yore knot thinking straight.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Biden sucks butt the hole WW3 stuff reeks of the same shit they said about Trump.

If yore Moore worried about war with Russia than yew are war with Chyna yore knot thinking straight.
I’d does not bc Trump never ever acted in any manner. Ffs are you still discussing the retard sandwich?

America 1st

Founder
I’d does not bc Trump never ever acted in any manner. Ffs are you still discussing the retard sandwich?
Wtf are yew even saying?

The point is don’t bee a simpleton and jump on the “muh WW3” bandwagon.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Wtf are yew even saying?

The point is don’t bee a simpleton and jump on the “muh WW3” bandwagon.
"It" not Id. IF thats the point then I might agree, but it came off like you were speculating that
saying Joey applesauce would cause ww3 is like the nerds saying Trump would. Your retard sandwich talk has me confused.

America 1st

Founder
"It" not Id. IF thats the point then I might agree, but it came off like you were speculating that
saying Joey applesauce would cause ww3 is like the nerds saying Trump would. Your retard sandwich talk has me confused.
Yes they are similar. Neither is causing WW3.

Yes they are similar. Neither is causing WW3.

I don't think you're combining like terms. You're saying people are spouting off the same stuff now regarding as they did with Trump. Ok, maybe the rhetoric is the same but the circumstances are vastly different. Trump's policies were supportive of the energy sector and the US became energy independent for the first time in decades. This kept Putin in his lane. Trump's no nonsense demeanor in regards to foreign policy also convinced Putin it wasn't prudent to rattle his saber for the time being.

Depends Joe has been the exact opposite. He wrecked the energy sector, global prices became more of a demand and helped fuel Russia's economy to which Putin went on the march. Same thing happened in '14 with Crimea and '08 with Georgia. This current skirmish with Russia and Ukraine won't cause WWIII just like it didn't the last two times but it sure as shit doesn't matters in the world when you have a horribly weak POTUS.

I agree with you on China being the US' #1 adversary. Unfortunately, Biden has been compromised through Hunter's business dealings with China so you know you won't get anything close to leadership when it comes to Depends Joe and China. That's a far cry from Trump demanding fairer trading practices of China.

America 1st

Founder
I don't think you're combining like terms. You're saying people are spouting off the same stuff now regarding as they did with Trump. Ok, maybe the rhetoric is the same but the circumstances are vastly different. Trump's policies were supportive of the energy sector and the US became energy independent for the first time in decades. This kept Putin in his lane. Trump's no nonsense demeanor in regards to foreign policy also convinced Putin it wasn't prudent to rattle his saber for the time being.

Depends Joe has been the exact opposite. He wrecked the energy sector, global prices became more of a demand and helped fuel Russia's economy to which Putin went on the march. Same thing happened in '14 with Crimea and '08 with Georgia. This current skirmish with Russia and Ukraine won't cause WWIII just like it didn't the last two times but it sure as shit doesn't matters in the world when you have a horribly weak POTUS.

I agree with you on China being the US' #1 adversary. Unfortunately, Biden has been compromised through Hunter's business dealings with China so you know you won't get anything close to leadership when it comes to Depends Joe and China. That's a far cry from Trump demanding fairer trading practices of China.
Yore spot on with all of this.

The circumstances surrounding the too men are completely different. Trump was a top 5 CiC, and arguably the 🐐, while Puddin Pop is complete trash.

That beeing said neither are getting us inn two WW3 and especially knot with Russia.

Trumps second term (3rd election victory) Will bee even Moore glorious than his 1st term! 🇺🇸

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom