Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why are the DEMS not campaigning?

Why are the DEMS not campaigning. I know FUCK Joe Biden is running, but why do we not have a panel of DEMS.........as per usual. Is there something we cant see, do they think they have it in the bag?

CuriousFiend

Elite
Why are the DEMS not campaigning. I know FUCK Joe Biden is running, but why do we not have a panel of DEMS.........as per usual. Is there something we cant see, do they think they have it in the bag?
Frankly I think it's all a scripted performance.

Basically the same standard dichotomous political practice we see in all pseudo-"capitalistic" so-called "democracies".... .

I mean, imo the entire maga vs woke leftard political show has been/& is just another example of the hidden puppeteers 'playing both sides' against each other.

Glaring historical examples of this are WWI & WWII....and Trump would essentially be the new "Hitler" puppet.

Seems obvious the hidden puppeteers want & intend for a certain section of the populace to eagerly jump aboard the Trump train. They intend for Trump to "win".

Eg: Biden's role is as "the problem".

Trump's role is as "the solution"

And "the synthesis".....will likely not be ideal for any of us, although they'll attempt to make it appear otherwise so.

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
Why spend the money on campaign ad's when you can just stuff ballot boxes and pocket the donations? Polling doesn't matter, they're just going to wait untill election day, see where they sit around 9pm, then magically find a bunch of mail in ballots overnight that go 90/10 Biden and cruise to a victory.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
We all know that Joe Biden is do or die candidate who will single-handedly save democracy. So what if he shits his pants, makes up stories, smells children’s hair, or needs training wheels on both his bicycle and his walking shoes so he keeps his balance and doesn’t fall down. He’s the best we got, and he doesn’t tweet mean tweets. (unless you say something about the second amendment and then Hill threaten you with a F 16)

Latest posts

Top Bottom