Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This is why Alex Jones lost his case

MalO

Elite
His lawyer screwed him over bad.

Sent not just his complete cell phone record, but over 300 gigabytes of his personal data to the prosecution. Then he never went through the proper motions to lay claim to it and take it back.

So the prosecution then legitmately owned all of that data and they destroyed him in court because of it.

Rube Reaper

Elite
That actually happen and was admitted in the court case RETARD.

Maybe learn to read and actually look at shit yoreself, you fuckin Faggit retard.
Of course the data transfer happened.That doesn’t mean Jones got railroaded or an improper defense.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Alex Jones is comedian Bill Hicks. It’s an act.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Alex Jones is comedian Bill Hicks. It’s an act.
I've hear that before. And they do look similar. I can't see it. Seems easy enough to confirm. Get a DNA sample from Alex Jones or family member and a family member of Hicks. Should sort it out there

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
H
I've hear that before. And they do look similar. I can't see it. Seems easy enough to confirm. Get a DNA sample from Alex Jones or family member and a family member of Hicks. Should sort it out there

It’s weird that I will send Bill Hicks dies of HicksIt’s weird that I will send Bill Hicks dies of cancer and then Alex Gerren shows up and Austin of all places. And that was back when Austin was only 60% gaming Wayne compared to today where it’s all gay and lame.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
H

It’s weird that I will send Bill Hicks dies of HicksIt’s weird that I will send Bill Hicks dies of cancer and then Alex Gerren shows up and Austin of all places. And that was back when Austin was only 60% gaming Wayne compared to today where it’s all gay and lame.
Never seem that. In that is does look like a halfway through the transition. That video flipped me. His was great. Alex is a spaz but he throws some truth out and does have sources on some shit. I give him credit for his commit to a bit.
To me he isn't any different than any other pundit

Top Bottom