Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

THIS IS THE Master "everything that costs more now than it did a year ago" thread!!!!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Inflation and supple is squeezed on everything.

Electronic prices had really gotten low the last few years and now they are blowing up. Inflation + no transistors for anything

The used car market is absolutely retarded right now as well.

Real estate is prob up 40% across the board in Huntsville, Al

tickdickler

Poster
Sure you can make any thread you want. But the easy answer is absolutely Everything.

Rolled up to Wendy’s for a couple combo meals with my FIL yesterday and it was $24!
Maybe lose some weight? Not saying that to be mean, but first fast food is disgusting. Second, if I have to eat it, no way I’m spending over $6-7.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Maybe lose some weight? Not saying that to be mean, but first fast food is disgusting. Second, if I have to eat it, no way I’m spending over $6-7.
Well, in his defense he isn’t a cock gobbler that fills up on cum 5 times a day…….now….that may be because he’s fat (insert it’s funny cause he’s fat gif)….BUT….it’s still a win IYAM IMHO!

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Sure you can make any thread you want. But the easy answer is absolutely Everything.

Rolled up to Wendy’s for a couple combo meals with my FIL yesterday and it was $24!
Gave this a like for Buzz not cuz that’s good.

If I get out of Wendy’s for under 30$ I consider it a win.

Those damn pub fries go so damn hard compared to their regular shit ass fries.
@JerBearr would prob look like @HulkHogan next to yore skinny phaggot ass.
Well, in his defense he isn’t a cock gobbler that fills up on cum 5 times a day…….now….that may be because he’s fat (insert it’s funny cause he’s fat gif)….BUT….it’s still a win IYAM IMHO!

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Welp….I’ve solved yore issue right here TARD.

Maybe try spending more than $6-7 and then you may actually get some fast food that isn’t disgusting. Yore cheap as shit and as the saying goes….You get what you pay for.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Chicken prices and availability are insane right now. Our restaurant manager complains daily that he either can't get chicken wings from suppliers or that the cost is far too much. Beef prices are through the roof as well.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Any computer with a graphics card is doubled in price the last year. Lack of semiconductors are part of this as well as crypto mining, but the price surge has been pretty remarkable

You can still get computers under $1000 and even $500 but the have shit power supplies, mother boards, etc

Fansong63

Poster
My daughter went to the grocery store for me to pick up a few things. She brought home a chicken and the price tag was $13. WTF

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Just read an article where GS predicted a 16% increase in home prices in the next year (honestly I think it will be higher). That's on top of the 20% YOY increase we're enjoying already.

Top Bottom