Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thinking out load

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I think the archiving process is going to be very useful for building up an info/intel database

I also want to tag some threads separately (not as archived) that are things that we like to readily keep track of.

Music thread for example. @JuliusLeRoy random post thread. Also want to do a TFSF product recomendation thread, crypto thread, etc. We have "master" threads for some of these topics, but I just want to make sure they are more readily accessible so they don't get buried and people can look them up quickly

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I dont want a gazillion master threads (like I'm not gonna mark every one for some current event)

Just things that everyone likes tracking and participating in. You can click the master thread tag in front of any one and it will take you to the list of those threads.

If we were a booming forum we could have different forums for each topic, but we aren't.

This is a way we can categorize things a bit better but keep it all on the main forum

Top Bottom