Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thinking about hanging it up

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
@TheGratefulReb

I wanted to coach and work with HS students for basketball specifically but that has really changed with the major culture changes in our society since I graduated HS / started college in 2012.

I'd love to still coach but I'm not willing to bend the knee to these lunatic administrators, school boards, and culture Nazis.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
I'm pretty adamant about not finishing my degree as things stand. I don't wanna consent to their indoctrination.

That's the other thing is I don't know what I enjoy doing. I was is "just survive" mode for so long I never really got to figure that out.
You’re being prideful on this point. You consented in a large part already they just don’t have to fulfill their end of the bargain now.

Go be a trainer for hot moms in the suburbs and smash as much pussy as you can

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Athletic Training.
Dude, finish it out. We're going to be on the winning side of this shitstorm. Finish the degree so you can pound the system in the ass and then take a dump on its chest.

You can take that AT degree and use it in a place not in woke sports (even though there wont be such a thing in the future), like at a Orthopedic Clinic or PT clinic or some shit.

Or even if you wanted to hang around sports, you could do it at the purest level......with kids. And then you could influence generations of young patriotic pepe's to stay away from the dark woke side.

They will ask you, "America 1st......tell me about the great Dumb Ages, and the War to Destroy Satan. What did you do during that time"

And you will say "I was a Commander in the Army of Frogs. My duty was to distribute red pills amongst the normies, and target Libs will nuclear memes"

And they will follow in your footsteps.

America 1st

Founder
Dude, finish it out. We're going to be on the winning side of this shitstorm. Finish the degree so you can pound the system in the ass and then take a dump on its chest.

You can take that AT degree and use it in a place not in woke sports (even though there wont be such a thing in the future), like at a Orthopedic Clinic or PT clinic or some shit.

Or even if you wanted to hang around sports, you could do it at the purest level......with kids. And then you could influence generations of young patriotic pepe's to stay away from the dark woke side.

They will ask you, "America 1st......tell me about the great Dumb Ages, and the War to Destroy Satan. What did you do during that time"

And you will say "I was a Commander in the Army of Frogs. My duty was to distribute red pills amongst the normies, and target Libs will nuclear memes"

And they will follow in your footsteps.
Nah I can't do medicine either cuz I resent the medical system.

You’re being prideful on this point. You consented in a large part already they just don’t have to fulfill their end of the bargain now.

Go be a trainer for hot moms in the suburbs and smash as much pussy as you can
I was young, dumb, and full of hope.

Won't get taken advantage of like that again.

At this point it really does seem like selling firewood from a roadside stand is the best fit.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
My man, there is no room for surrender. I too have lost faith in many of our institutions. But a reckoning will be coming, and they will cower in shame. And we will take back all that has been tainted. This isn't just about us, its for our kids and grandkids, and everyone after. You want America First, well it starts in YOUR life and YOUR community.

I understand being in ruts. I've had to climb out of many in my 31 years. I understand you also have some personal health hardships with your wife, from what I've gathered....and that's hard. Work on your spiritual wellness. Don't bet against yourself. You do you on your degree, but I encourage it very much. Theres a long life ahead and looking back on what could have been is harder than looking at the future and asking whats next.

Whenever I drive through the armpit of America that is Ohio, and you're selling wood on the side of the road...you better have a fat sack of loud for me.

America 1st

Founder
My man, there is no room for surrender. I too have lost faith in many of our institutions. But a reckoning will be coming, and they will cower in shame. And we will take back all that has been tainted. This isn't just about us, its for our kids and grandkids, and everyone after. You want America First, well it starts in YOUR life and YOUR community.

I understand being in ruts. I've had to climb out of many in my 31 years. I understand you also have some personal health hardships with your wife, from what I've gathered....and that's hard. Work on your spiritual wellness. Don't bet against yourself. You do you on your degree, but I encourage it very much. Theres a long life ahead and looking back on what could have been is harder than looking at the future and asking whats next.

Whenever I drive through the armpit of America that is Ohio, and you're selling wood on the side of the road...you better have a fat sack of loud for me.
From what I hear they don't typically sell loud pack by the cord but anything for you fren.

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
@Chris Farley has inspired me to see if I can buy software to turn anything / everything into pepe.

I'm sure it's a lil /// but I'm already unemployable like @absoluteUnit so what does a guy got to lose right?

Gonna turn on American Sniper while I start my dig so I can be in spiritual harmony with other frog lovers.

View attachment 19555
Seriously not a bad idea to learn something like photoshop if you like it.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Honestly we need a "job board thread".

@Croot_Overlord
You talking full time jobs? Or just little side jobs?

I could see setting up a hidden board for people to do some work for the forum. My big problem is trying to manage everything right now. I appreciate all those Facebook posts you made for us.

If you need to get an actual paid gig going with some structure to it, I might can figure something out. It would be part time

TJHall1

Legendary

I could see setting up a hidden board for people to do some work for the forum. My big problem is trying to manage everything right now. I appreciate all those Facebook posts you made for us.

If you need to get an actual paid gig going with some structure to it, I might can figure something out. It would be part time
Something like when guys on here are looking to hire for their company or whatever they do. Im sure there's some on here. But its probably far fetched that it would actually work out with everyone being all over the country. I know I'd relocate tho if someone on here had a job opportunity that was good for both sides.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Something like when guys on here are looking to hire for their company or whatever they do. Im sure there's some on here. But its probably far fetched that it would actually work out with everyone being all over the country. I know I'd relocate tho if someone on here had a job opportunity that was good for both sides.
Yeah, could be possible. Let me think about it and see if I could come up with a way to do it that doesn’t get buried on the forum. Or be too distracting from other content

America 1st

Founder

I meant something like what TJ is talking about. Just something where posters can resource with each other with opportunities?

It might seem like a reach now but with how quickly we are growing and how rough things are for folks right now I think it would be beneficial.
This is a great idea!

TJHall1

Legendary
I'm putting together a resume' right now. Basically I've never needed one in my life. This is gay, I can't even remember half the shit that is supposed to go on this thing.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@America 1st
If you like BB ID suggest hitting a rec center and coaching an under 14 team.
Rewarding and you are not dealing w blm.

Can you get your last 2 hr needed via online?

Get a truck and a Fren and start moving old people shit to storage. Advertise in church bulletins.
Start a handy man shop. Fix loose planks and light switches. Fix overhead fans and garbage disposals. You have flexible scheduling for family needs
Dude you are a young pup. Dont sit and rot.
Hell get a lawnmower and do 50.00 per yard. Get 20 yards and cut every 7-10days

America 1st

Founder
@America 1st
If you like BB ID suggest hitting a rec center and coaching an under 14 team.
Rewarding and you are not dealing w blm.

Can you get your last 2 hr needed via online?

Get a truck and a Fren and start moving old people shit to storage. Advertise in church bulletins.
Start a handy man shop. Fix loose planks and light switches. Fix overhead fans and garbage disposals. You have flexible scheduling for family needs
Dude you are a young pup. Dont sit and rot.
Hell get a lawnmower and do 50.00 per yard. Get 20 yards and cut every 7-10days
I'm pretty sure most of this is over my head.

It's intimidating to have to mow to old timers expectations.

I definitely would struggle to figure out light switches, electricity, and garbage disposals.

I guess I could fix loose planks but that seems like a law suit waiting to happen and needing to be bonded.

I'd need to buy a pick-up to move shit for old folks and I already herniated a disk in my back in college so doubt I could hold up to that.

I felt like I was setting my bar pretty high with the firewood talk 🤷‍♂️

Fell outta the saddle again cuz I couldn't cut it with the opportunity someone offered (story of my froggy life).

images (19).jpeg

America 1st

Founder
I'm putting together a resume' right now. Basically I've never needed one in my life. This is gay, I can't even remember half the shit that is supposed to go on this thing.
They're fucking awful.

Prayers cent.

yankmenoodle

Elite
You can coach at a private school. Christian schools don’t require a degree. They pay half of what public schools pay, which is why you don’t need a degree. I was offered a part time PE position at my daughters school, but she wouldn’t have it.

America 1st

Founder
You can coach at a private school. Christian schools don’t require a degree. They pay half of what public schools pay, which is why you don’t need a degree. I was offered a part time PE position at my daughters school, but she wouldn’t have it.
I'd consider it but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't meet the standards.

@Viking where are the best raiding grounds these days? Maybe I'll sell firewood to the raiders...

Top Bottom