Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thinking about hanging it up

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Feels like retirement is the next step.

I'm slowing down, struggling to keep up with the "kids" these days, white, straight, male, didn't finish college, ect.

Maybe selling firewood or being a full time crootn poster in my retirement?

What is the next step folks? I've got a bottle a bleach on hand but not sure if we're *quite* there yet?

Screen_Shot_2017_06_27_at_1.05.21_PM.0.jpeg

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Maybe just move to the middle of nowhere and start a farm?

4bcehf.png

AgEngDawg

Legendary

I'm slowing down, struggling to keep up with the "kids" these days, white, straight, male, didn't finish college, ect.

What is the next step folks? I've got a bottle a bleach on hand but not sure if we're *quite* there yet?

View attachment 19441

No keep going bro.

America 1st

Founder
The old guys that drink coffee at the gas station in my town in the morning look like they are having a good time.
I'm 27 going on 87. This sounds great other than the idea of doing it with other people.
No keep going bro.
Don’t sow this seed in your head @America 1st

And remember to enjoy the hindsight when you emerge from the present day BS.

We’re all in this together.
We are dick deep in shit that's for sure.

Would never dip on my crootn brothers & sisters or my meme jihads but just not sure what my next step in life is or if there really is one besides more frogs & MAGA jihads 🤷‍♂️

America 1st

Founder
@Chris Farley has inspired me to see if I can buy software to turn anything / everything into pepe.

I'm sure it's a lil /// but I'm already unemployable like @absoluteUnit so what does a guy got to lose right?

Gonna turn on American Sniper while I start my dig so I can be in spiritual harmony with other frog lovers.

images (21).jpeg

Last edited:

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
I think I'd rather pound my testicles with a meat mallet than give those tuckers another penny.
Fair enough, but if it’s like 2 hours left then it’s better to have at least gotten some value for your money in a degree(If it’s more than like 6 hours or would take multiple semesters then probably not). The way you’ve done it now they already got most of it and didn’t have to deliver on their end of the bargain so it comes down to a pride thing

At the very least it gives you a “I didn’t give up on myself” story that’ll transfer over well in an interview

Poster

View attachment 19441
Find a conservative political campaign. Become a community organizer for them. Educate people and get them to vote.

America 1st

Founder
Fair enough, but if it’s like 2 hours left then it’s better to have at least gotten some value for your money in a degree(If it’s more than like 6 hours or would take multiple semesters then probably not). The way you’ve done it now they already got most of it and didn’t have to deliver on their end of the bargain so it comes down to a pride thing

At the very least it gives you a “I didn’t give up on myself” story that’ll transfer over well in an interview
I'm not sure I'm interview material these days but I catch your point.

America 1st

Founder
Find a conservative political campaign. Become a community organizer for them. Educate people and get them to vote.
If Trump runs again I might pick that up.

There is nobody I would consider supporting like that right now otherwise.

America 1st

Founder
Nonsense, you’re definitely smart enough. Get that self defeatist shit out of here you can’t afford to fight the system AND your own mind at the same time

Be a better friend to yourself
I don't feel defeated just not sure where to go from here.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
I don't feel defeated just not sure where to go from here.
Do the Jordan Peterson guided Self Authoring thing if it’s an issue of not having a direction. It’s helpful to just write and think about your dreams and what would carry you through and make you happy in the long term and that program sets it up very well for you to accomplish that. Keeping it all bottled up in your mind as potential and no directions to go in can add to stress.

Writing does have positive outcomes in regard to stress (source:Jamie Pennebaker Phd)

America 1st

Founder
Do the Jordan Peterson guided Self Authoring thing if it’s an issue of not having a direction. It’s helpful to just write and think about your dreams and what would carry you through and make you happy in the long term and that program sets it up very well for you to accomplish that. Keeping it all bottled up in your mind as potential and no directions to go in can add to stress.

Writing does have positive outcomes in regard to stress (source:Jamie Pennebaker Phd)
Fuck now I gotta figure out if I have "dreams" beyond frogs.

0a183d27314fa502f4a6c09f619f897f--meme-meme-memes.jpg

America 1st

Founder
You have a ton of energy and a big heart. What do you want to do? Like doing?

IMO: for the love of God finish your degree - you are so close and having a degree opens so many doors
I'm pretty adamant about not finishing my degree as things stand. I don't wanna consent to their indoctrination.

That's the other thing is I don't know what I enjoy doing. I was is "just survive" mode for so long I never really got to figure that out.

Top Bottom