Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Things appear to be really heating up (Russia/Ukraine)

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Yeah these needed to be merged. Lots of talk on Russia/Ukraine was being split between 2 threads.

Pretty important thing to pay attention to
That's really annoying, you go to reply to a post and opps page doesn't exist.... Felt like GenMod is was making an appearance

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Same thing as when you try to reply to a nuked mb thread you get the opps something went wrong message. Have to go into the thread you merged it to so you can reply then you lost your place
Ahh my bad. I think I can fix that, but I try and minimize merges

Oler Ted

Elite
Appreciate Team Not Biden, but I don't think anyone could ever have a grasp on the situation. This isn't a movie, things move fast with little to no information. World Wars have started this way.

Fun fact, George Washington inadvertently started the world's first World War.
You mean the revolutionary war

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
How much of this is political theatre
This.

Russia taking Ukraine makes Europe even Moore dependent on the US.

Puddin is acting. He gets everything he wants in Asian and Europe if Russia does what we all knew they were going two dew since the wall fell.

BigBucnNole

Elite
I remember the name from history class but can’t remember any details

War of Austrian Succession had Prussia seizing a rich German Province called Silesia which always pissed off Austria. A series of Alliances was put in place mostly between the French, Austrians, and Russians on one side and the British and Prussians on the other.

French started laying claims in what is now Pennsylvania, near Pittsburgh. Washington was sent out to contest those claims, he killed a French patrol, then ran away to dig in by building Fort Necessity. French attacked, got him to surrender, and sign a confession. Brits were pissed and started capturing French merchant ships. French invaded Minorca in retaliation. The Prussians realized shit was about to kick off and preemptively attacked Austria. War was fought from Europe to North America, the Caribbean, the Philippines, and India.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
I think he’s was past giving a shit about repercussions. They made that oil deal with China in the last few months.

He basically said he’s taking Ukraine and if anyone tries to do anything he’s gonna wipe out half of Europe.

And that energy deal with China is conducted in Euros not the US dollar.

That’s a big fvcking deal

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Doesn’t seem like there is much appetite for war from the United States perspective. I certainly don’t want us going into Ukraine after all the shit we heard about Hunter and Ukraine.

Have to wonder if this would have happened if The Don was President? Putin smells weakness in Biden and American leadership and is going to seize his opportunity. Don could probably held them
Off with a little jawboning.

Maybe if Russian Collusion wasn’t made up and pushed by the mainstream media people would have more appetite to stand up to Russia, as it is we don’t know what the real threats are.

We need to get our homeland straightened out before worrying about Ukraine.

Biden is gonna get cucked by Putin and we won’t even fire a shot in resistance is my guess.

flyerjeff

Poster
Founder
I would really like to see a parallel universe where Russia fights a war in a non bordering country. Somewhere it would take a huge logistical effort to get troops and resources in place. The cost of that alone would show why Russia truly is faggot fuck face. I hate Putin and their mind set.

Their strength only applies if the efforts are next door.

Oler Ted

Elite
War of Austrian Succession had Prussia seizing a rich German Province called Silesia which always pissed off Austria. A series of Alliances was put in place mostly between the French, Austrians, and Russians on one side and the British and Prussians on the other.

French started laying claims in what is now Pennsylvania, near Pittsburgh. Washington was sent out to contest those claims, he killed a French patrol, then ran away to dig in by building Fort Necessity. French attacked, got him to surrender, and sign a confession. Brits were pissed and started capturing French merchant ships. French invaded Minorca in retaliation. The Prussians realized shit was about to kick off and preemptively attacked Austria. War was fought from Europe to North America, the Caribbean, the Philippines, and India.
Thanks for taking the time to enlighten me

Oler Ted

Elite
Doesn’t seem like there is much appetite for war from the United States perspective. I certainly don’t want us going into Ukraine after all the shit we heard about Hunter and Ukraine.

Have to wonder if this would have happened if The Don was President? Putin smells weakness in Biden and American leadership and is going to seize his opportunity. Don could probably held them
Off with a little jawboning.

Maybe if Russian Collusion wasn’t made up and pushed by the mainstream media people would have more appetite to stand up to Russia, as it is we don’t know what the real threats are.

We need to get our homeland straightened out before worrying about Ukraine.

Biden is gonna get cucked by Putin and we won’t even fire a shot in resistance is my guess.
32141F7D-0668-4865-BFAF-EAAA377C5DC2.jpeg

BigBucnNole

Elite
Thanks for taking the time to enlighten me

No problem. I'm just now finishing a book on it. It's one of the most interesting wars in the formation of our own country.

51BTvKVQN3L._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Some guy on Breitbart radio said NATO is not interested in you as a country if there is a border dispute involved. Thoughts?

Top Bottom