Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

They're here.......

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
They've always been here

history-channel-giorgio-tsoukalos.gif

D

Deleted member 2886

Wasn't the official term changed several years back from 'Unidentified Flying Object', to 'Unidentified Aerial Phenomena' or some shit?

Whatever the case, it's starting to look like certain gubermints are preparing for some sort if "Alien Invasion" narrative.

Laugh all ya'z want, i don't reckon these "UFOs"/"UAPs" are extraterrestrial in origin, and most of the recent ones are probably just holographic.

First time i saw any "UFO"/"UAP" was maybe 7-8yrs back while satellite spotting one night.
Pretty sure i already posted about it.
Two of these things easily chased down a south to northbound satellite, one seemed to dock briefly, then they both fucked off in different directions at incredible speed, leaving the satellite seemingly unaffected.

Couldn't say what shape or anything these things were coz they simply appeared as high altitude objects reflecting the sunlight, just as the satellite was[*as most do].
It's the movements of these things that stood out as fuckin peculiar.
If they boost across the night sky in a straight bearing, they're easily mistaken for meteorites,...but ya definitely will notice them when they make sudden direction changes—without slowing down or speeding up.

i always reckoned they're probably just advanced tech we "useless eaters" aren't privy to. Fuck knows really.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
So the CIA, FBI, DOD, etc. want us to believe in aliens?

I will pass. The government seems way too complicit.

In closing, Quayle says, “We are at this point in history where the cover up and cover over people are keeping the ‘aliens made us narrative’ under wraps until the day comes where they hoist this on the world and say forget this Christian and God stuff. This is who created us . . .and that’s a lie.”

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
In closing, Quayle says, “We are at this point in history where the cover up and cover over people are keeping the ‘aliens made us narrative’ under wraps until the day comes where they hoist this on the world and say forget this Christian and God stuff. This is who created us . . .and that’s a lie.”

No shit……so the Tom Cruise religion will be pushed to the forefront at that point. 🤣🤣🤣 Good Luck with that one……people already thinks those guys are fags!!

Top Bottom