Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

There is one over on the other GOAT board. *** Daytona 500 ***

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Only way to watch a NASCAR race is from pit wall. I'd never sit up in the stands again.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I’m learning and learning more via Kyle Busch.
Probably Best Racer in the world on 4 wheels. Including F1. I like Real racing and struggle with NASCAR. Absolutely love the Road Couse races.
Road Raced Motorcycles for a short time. Baseball Racing and boxing are in my blood

STL_22

Poster
They’re back at Daytona today for the road course. Thank 6 pound 8 ounce baby Jesus that NASCAR added a few more road courses this year.

STL_22

Poster
Pretty embarrassing start to the race. Feel bad for McDowell though, who is a great road course driver, but flat out whiffs on turn 1.

STL_22

Poster
Just over excited I guess. He’s not used to being up front.

Chase Elliott is killing everybody so far. He doesn’t have much competition with how good he is but all the other great road course drivers (Truex, Larson, Kyle Busch, Allmendinger) are at least a few spots back right now. They’ll be there at the end though.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Love it. Because of pit stops Chase is out of the top 10. Very good race so far.

Yup, back and forth between this and the Caps game. Fun race. What happened in the Pits to knock him that far down? Must’ve been when I was on the hockey game.

STL_22

Poster
Yup, back and forth between this and the Caps game. Fun race. What happened in the Pits to knock him that far down? Must’ve been when I was on the hockey game.
Eh I was wrong. He’s 6th. Still got most of his competition up there with him now though.

STL_22

Poster
BTW, Joe Gibbs’ grandson won on the road course yesterday in his debut with the XFinity series. 18 years old. He schooled some big time drivers to win too. Bright future.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
BTW, Joe Gibbs’ grandson won on the road course yesterday in his debut with the XFinity series. 18 years old. He schooled some big time drivers to win too. Bright future.

I saw that, that’s awesome. I bet he’s one proud grandpa!

STL_22

Poster
Oh shit. Chase is off the track. I don’t want him to win only because he stinks up these races but he got pushed off by a slow car, and that sucks. But that makes this finish much more exciting. He’ll still probably finish in the top 10, maybe top 5

Top Bottom