Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

There is More than One Gender

McDreamy

Poster
As a society if we don't currently shun disapprove of Autistic kids why would we shun and disapprove trans people? If we are of course treating it as a mental disorder

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
As a society if we don't currently shun disapprove of Autistic kids why would we shun and disapprove trans people? If we are of course treating it as a mental disorder
No one is pushing kids to be autistic, because you can't learn how to be autistic. Alphabet/Rainbow messaging is being pushed hard on young children to make them think about sexuality when they haven't even reached puberty; by the time puberty arrives (which is confusing enough for kids), they just may think they're gay when they're not, or that they're actually the opposite sex. People in the medical field, such as the tranny Rachel Levine, advocate for giving hormone drugs to young children before they even reach puberty.

Add to the fact that trans people bash people who are "detransitioning" (having buyers remorse for going under the knife, taking hormones, and causing irreversible damage to their bodies), it kind of makes that whole "love everyone for who they are" junk null and void.

denn

Legendary
Founder
It might not be a troll. This person might legitimately disagree and be trying to have a conversation.
Maybe but those types of people come at it a lot differently than the way this person is. In my educated opinion on these matters having been an admin on other sites for a long time, this person is anything but legitimate in his or her intentions.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
While the gay population may be the minority, it occurs in nature all the time and is a natural occurrence for humanity. It is NOT a mental disorder
I might not be a mental disorder but it sure as hell creates a lot of mental disorder. I've read many articles on gay people being under such social pressure and feeling unaccepted they have take their life. I feel sorry to those people. What some does with their life is their own damn business.

McDreamy

Poster
No one is pushing kids to be autistic, because you can't learn how to be autistic. Alphabet/Rainbow messaging is being pushed hard on young children to make them think about sexuality when they haven't even reached puberty; by the time puberty arrives (which is confusing enough for kids), they just may think they're gay when they're not, or that they're actually the opposite sex. People in the medical field, such as the tranny Rachel Levine, advocate for giving hormone drugs to young children before they even reach puberty.

Add to the fact that trans people bash people who are "detransitioning" (having buyers remorse for going under the knife, taking hormones, and causing irreversible damage to their bodies), it kind of makes that whole "love everyone for who they are" junk null and void.
Oh I completely agree, I don't think anything should be pushed onto kids. Their brains are not fully developed into a later stage. Being a kid with raging hormones and growth spurts is a confusing time for everyone don't make it worse by filling there head with complex ideas.

McDreamy

Poster
Please describe the difference between true and false gender dysmorphia.

Is hermaphrodite correction surgery not ok? I believe anyone has the right to do whatever they want to to their body as long as they are an adult. Same goes with the dumbasses that get face tatoos.

McDreamy

Poster
So how long do we allow the troll to persist?
I'm not a troll. I heard about this site and decided to check it out. Like I said on the other thread I originally thought you all were just right extremists, but I can see a lot of you are capable of having level headed discussions which I appreciate. Even though I lean blue while it seems most of you lean red.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Autistic kids have more than a mental disorder. Where is the hate for trans people? What rights do I have that they don’t? I also can’t go in the ladies room.

There are two genders. The problem is they’ve conflated traditional gender roles with actual gender and biology.

Those like hermaphrodites are deformed and they should be able to choose which way they go.

But let’s talk a guy like Bruce Jenner. He identifies as a woman. Still has a penis, still fucks pussy, loves pussy. So he dresses as a woman, declares he’s a woman, now he’s a lesbian, but he is slaying lesbian pussy with his dick. So not only is he still a dude slaying pussy he’s also slaying pussy that claims it doesn’t want dick.

Mental health disorders everywhere.

McDreamy

Poster
Autistic kids have more than a mental disorder. Where is the hate for trans people? What rights do I have that they don’t? I also can’t go in the ladies room.

There are two genders. The problem is they’ve conflated traditional gender roles with actual gender and biology.

Those like hermaphrodites are deformed and they should be able to choose which way they go.

But let’s talk a guy like Bruce Jenner. He identifies as a woman. Still has a penis, still fucks pussy, loves pussy. So he dresses as a woman, declares he’s a woman, now he’s a lesbian, but he is slaying lesbian pussy with his dick. So not only is he still a dude slaying pussy he’s also slaying pussy that claims it doesn’t want dick.

Mental health disorders everywhere.
You go into some small communities in the south and there is PLENTY of hate for gays, trans, non-christians, etc.

I, just like you, just want equal rights for everyone. even the autistic.

I'm not gonna talk about Bruce b/c that family is just insane to begin with.

However Imagine you were a hermaphrodite without any correction. which bathroom do you use?

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
You go into some small communities in the south and there is PLENTY of hate for gays, trans, non-christians, etc.

However Imagine you were a hermaphrodite without any correction. which bathroom do you use?

You are talking to someone that grew up in one of those small communities. I don’t believe you. Yeah, people will say things silently but they generally still treat them as human beings.

How many hermaphrodites you dealt with? Because I’ve known and dealt with two. Generally hermaphrodites lean one way or the other and their decision surgically is made based on that.

You know where you reveal your bias? Small communities in the SOUTH. Right there we all know you are either ignorant or a troll. The north isn’t immune from prejudice or racism.

Don’t play poker. You’ll suck.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

If one has a cock and a VJJ then I say you can use any bathroom of your choosing at the circus sideshow with which you are currently touring.

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
According to the Association of American Psychologists Gender dysmorphia is.

Don't be a science denier.
Truth be told, politics and not science, is why homosexuality was recategorized in the early 70s from a mental illness to "normal."

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
You’re correct. There are legitimate sufferers of Klinefelter’s Syndrome going all the way back to Jamie Lee Curtis

However, someone’s feeling about whether they are man or woman when all they have are one set of chromosomes and not the other are irrelevant to what they actually are scientifically.

Is hermaphrodite correction surgery not ok? I believe anyone has the right to do whatever they want to to their body as long as they are an adult. Same goes with the dumbasses that get face tatoos.

this I agree with. Do whatever you want to yourself, just don’t ask me to accept it. If someone wants to chop their dick off, go for it, but I’m not going to act like it’s normal or call you ma’am.

You are talking to someone that grew up in one of those small communities. I don’t believe you. Yeah, people will say things silently but they generally still treat them as human beings.

How many hermaphrodites you dealt with? Because I’ve known and dealt with two. Generally hermaphrodites lean one way or the other and their decision surgically is made based on that.

You know where you reveal your bias? Small communities in the SOUTH. Right there we all know you are either ignorant or a troll. The north isn’t immune from prejudice or racism.

Don’t play poker. You’ll suck.
I’m pretty sure most of the racism, antisemitism, crimes against minorities is a Nothern Problem

Latest posts

Top Bottom