Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

There is More than One Gender

McDreamy

Poster
You are talking to someone that grew up in one of those small communities. I don’t believe you. Yeah, people will say things silently but they generally still treat them as human beings.

How many hermaphrodites you dealt with? Because I’ve known and dealt with two. Generally hermaphrodites lean one way or the other and their decision surgically is made based on that.

You know where you reveal your bias? Small communities in the SOUTH. Right there we all know you are either ignorant or a troll. The north isn’t immune from prejudice or racism.

Don’t play poker. You’ll suck.
Well you can believe it or not. I also grew up in a small community in the south. I'm assuming from your perspective that your white. Growing up most people talked behind your back like you said, but there have be many incidents were people said it to my face and I had to just ignore them. Obviously I can't speak for what all happens in the north because I've never lived there.

And I've dealt with zero hermaphrodites. Even if they lean one way or the other, they are forced to pick a side. If they don't "look the part" and go to the bathroom people will give them shit.

Also, never been good at poker 🤷‍♂️

McDreamy

Poster
this I agree with. Do whatever you want to yourself, just don’t ask me to accept it. If someone wants to chop their dick off, go for it, but I’m not going to act like it’s normal or call you ma’am.
This Is great. Now if we get everyone else on board ....

yankmenoodle

Elite
I firmly believe every homosexual / lesbian / tranny was molested in some way in their childhood. I'd like to hear any homosexual tell me they didn't.

Jtrain80

Legendary
If one has a cock and a VJJ then I say you can use any bathroom of your choosing at the circus sideshow with which you are currently touring.

Dudes been dressing up like ladies since forever. They all peed somewhere. They just didn't make a big deal about it. Now its "Look at me! Look at me!"

Top Bottom