Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

There is an awful lot of deceptively edited videos being introduced by these Dems. Liberals always claim videos from

AgEngDawg

Legendary
right wing sources are deceptively edited.

I am sure they are going to decry all these selectively edited videos, correct?

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
IVe never ever given any credence to an edited video. this is exactly what they do. Point the finger at other for what they do.

Huskers2008

Poster
They are doing a good job in playing to the emotions of anyone watching by showing the riots, vandalism, and shear chaos of that day. But let’s all understand that those scenes have nothing to do with the “charges” against the former president. We all saw that videos and nobody is denying they occurred. The focus of the “incitement” charge is solely based on the words of trump.

What they are trying to show is that these scenes were the result of the Presidents words. Sure, they are showing some clips of his speech and highlighting some quotes (most of which are taken out of context), but they are obviously focusing on the scenes that unfolded that day. It’s tough to show intent based on words, which is what they are trying to do.

If you took the transcripts from the speech/rally and showed it to someone that has been living under a rock for the last 4 years, would they be able to draw a conclusion that his words had the intent of directing what we saw that day? Nope.

Fever757

Poster
Founder
I don't need to watch because I know they are pedaling bullshit about a private citizen and lying their fuckin ass off while Millions of people and small businesses are hurting.

If you're a liberal and reading this, FUCK YOU! You piece of shit, you mother should have aborted you, you maggot dick motherfucker!

Top Bottom