Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

There is a growing sentiment

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Among the GOP that telling businesses that they can’t require “vaccines” for their employees is unamerican and against capitalist principles.

What say ye on the topic?

America 1st

Founder

America 1st

Founder
So now these businesses just came up with this idea because their consumers were requesting it?

That Arkansas Governor can’t be as dumb as he looks.
“For the state government to be telling hospitals, for the state government to be telling other private businesses what they can do to make sure their workforce is safe and that their customers are safe, I think that’s a big, big mistake.”

Only link I could find so apologies for the AIDS.

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder
“For the state government to be telling hospitals, for the state government to be telling other private businesses what they can do to make sure their workforce is safe and that their customers are safe, I think that’s a big, big mistake.”

Only link I could find so apologies for the AIDS.
So he’s ok with the potato president using a term like “mandate” and scaring companies into thinking its law, but to actually have a law saying you can’t discriminate for medical reasons is a no no? Got it.
He’s an idiot!

America 1st

Founder
So he’s ok with the potato president using a term like “mandate” and scaring companies into thinking its law, but to actually have a law saying you can’t discriminate for medical reasons is a no no? Got it.
He’s an idiot!
Idk about Asa but Dewine said he doesn’t like Puddin’s mandate. Says it should be up to businesses.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Among the GOP that telling businesses that they can’t require “vaccines” for their employees is unamerican and against capitalist principles.

I say give these good, law abiding, hard working men and women guns. Then these "American employees" can say to the NEEDLE NAZIS "You shoot me and I will shoot you." Good old American ingenuity and deal making at its finest.

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder
Idk about Asa but Dewine said he doesn’t like Puddin’s mandate. Says it should be up to businesses.
You can’t put the genie back in the bottle… pudding said what he said and companies put deadlines based on what pudding said. This had nothing to do with company employees asking for this or consumers only buying services or goods from companies that required this.

The Arkansas idiot is acting like this was a natural occurring event.

IT WASN’T… it isn’t going against the free market when government artificially influences the market…

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder

LOL @ the practical difference between politicians and corporations

There is no reason for the vax nazis and the sane to live together in the same society

America 1st

Founder
You can’t put the genie back in the bottle… pudding said what he said and companies put deadlines based on what pudding said. This had nothing to do with company employees asking for this or consumers only buying services or goods from companies that required this.

The Arkansas idiot is acting like this was a natural occurring event.

IT WASN’T… it isn’t going against the free market when government artificially influences the market…
I’m anti mandate but it did seem like some places were doing this long before Puddin made his move.

No doubt he increased the number of places considering/ implementing them tho.

Last polls I saw were 65% of GOP leaning voters preferred the jabs while 75% of those same overall group opposed mandates for them. Seems to track pretty accurately with the recorded jab #s.

Also think it’s pretty interesting to watch the right say businesses shouldn’t be able to mandate these after decades of being the “businesses know what’s best for their employees” / “businesses should have the right to make these choices for themselves” party.

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder
I’m anti mandate but it did seem like some places were doing this long before Puddin made his move.

No doubt he increased the number of places considering/ implementing them tho.

Last polls I saw were 65% of GOP leaning voters preferred the jabs while 75% of those same overall group opposed mandates for them. Seems to track pretty accurately with the recorded jab #s.

Also think it’s pretty interesting to watch the right say businesses shouldn’t be able to mandate these after decades of being the “businesses know what’s best for their employees” / “businesses should have the right to make these choices for themselves” party.
Does a company who does banking/or a school who hires a coach, or an airline ask anyone that works there if they have their up to date Hep C shot, or their polio shot, or measles? what about if they ask you if you take insulin cause you’re fat? Or if you have to take BP pills? Or if you ride a motorcycle to work? Or if you plan on giving birth in the near future?

America 1st

Founder
Does a company who does banking/or a school who hires a coach, or an airline ask anyone that works there if they have their up to date Hep C shot, or their polio shot, or measles? what about if they ask you if you take insulin cause you’re fat? Or if you have to take BP pills? Or if you ride a motorcycle to work? Or if you plan on giving birth in the near future?
Unfortunately it seems most of those sorts of employment do have criteria that must be met for employment and contracts that allow for further criteria.

Drug screens, limitations on medications, immunizations, ect.

I certainly wish more things were off limits to employers but America is defined by our pro business stance instead of our worker’s rights generally speaking.

My poor sister has to provide proof of immunization to get hired into her ICU unit and that was well before Chyna virus. My step dad can’t take certain medications or have certain vision problems to stay ODOT certified even though he doesn’t drive anymore.

My mom is probably gonna get canned from being physical therapist here soon for not being jabbed. The mandate from Puddin directing HHS to require it to treat Medicare is gonna take her down because her individual company is gonna require it just like 99% of all other companies.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
It's time to coalesce with like minded communities and make the best of it

The time for theoretical debates has come and gone

Some people want to live in a world where you show your vax papers at a business

Business can do as they please....none of the businesses are doing it out of sanity, sobriety or sensibility...but rather less noble motivations

The answer is citizens putting a stop to the madness....Elected republicans are not the answer

America 1st

Founder

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder
Law Loving, God Fearing, sagacious America 1st may cite section 6969.6666 of US federal code if you enter his store without yore papers

Folks, it's the law, it must be good!

LMAO
It’s ok for the federal government to say what and what cannot be done… that’s not anti free market… but these dang governors doing the same are anti amercian. How did we get here. Sheesh. He’s wildly inconsistent or trolling…
@Mahozzle

Here is a good break down of what can and can’t be required under EEOC laws.

There is a section for “vaccines” that gives all sorts of explicit directions on what is legal and what isn’t.

The guidelines you posted are all new and prompted by this New virus that is at best a scientific and medical shit show turned political power struggle. When you change the rules midstream it doesn’t make the laws previously incorrect, just inadequate. Once they become challenged and proven through the courts (which are all but political sycophants these days) then we can claim it’s LAW… until then it’s politically driven rule bending. And to top it off, it’s been revealed that the willfully blind are being directed by the politically biased and non scientific who and cdc… and that has to change. Whatever benefit of the doubt they had prior to this is all but gone with how this whole “pandemic” has been handled.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
It’s ok for the federal government to say what and what cannot be done… that’s not anti free market… but these dang governors doing the same are anti amercian. How did we get here. Sheesh. He’s wildly inconsistent or trolling…

The guidelines you posted are all new and prompted by this New virus that is at best a scientific and medical shit show turned political power struggle. When you change the rules midstream it doesn’t make the laws previously incorrect, just inadequate. Once they become challenged and proven through the courts (which are all but political sycophants these days) then we can claim it’s LAW… until then it’s politically driven rule bending. And to top it off, it’s been revealed that the willfully blind are being directed by the politically biased and non scientific who and cdc… and that has to change. Whatever benefit of the doubt they had prior to this is all but gone with how this whole “pandemic” has been handled.
No, it's not ok per the Constitution imo. Medical dictatorship wasn't addressed

But it didn't matter, as the protections always require a virtuous, vigiliant and vigorous citizenry. We are none of those things and thus the situation we have now

He's a troll trying to create back and forth. He's also a normie when it comes to politics and lacks the self confidence to admit his errors. He has been effectively nuetralized on this site

Devils advocate and diversity opinion are fundamental to a worthwhile message board. It becomes harder and harder to construct arguments against the rather ostensible truth of the depraved and psychotic nature of what is happening so the lines of trolling and legitimate devil's advocate blend into indecipharable

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
They want it to go to a digital vaxx pass.

That is the goal, just like what they are doing in China. Show your QR code to move freely.

Beast system. It will eventually become a social credit system also. People are crazy if they think this will only be for “covid”.
I think alot of people know, they just don't care/know what to do about it

The real support for vaxports has to be incredibly low, but I don't think the great reset relies upon real public opinion

America 1st

Founder

I don’t love it either but the court decisions keep piling up 🤷‍♂️

Here is a good historical read that makes pretty clear why the courts continue to rule the way they do:

Last edited:

fschmidt

Poster
More evidence that Americans are morons. If conservative had any brains, they would ally with BLM to vandalize all businesses that require the vaccine. I would love to see all Apple stores vandalized. Conservatives are too stupid to recognize that this is war, and so war tactics should be used. The Left isn't so stupid, so it uses war tactics and so it wins.

TJHall1

Legendary
More evidence that Americans are morons. If conservative had any brains, they would ally with BLM to vandalize all businesses that require the vaccine. I would love to see all Apple stores vandalized. Conservatives are too stupid to recognize that this is war, and so war tactics should be used. The Left isn't so stupid, so it uses war tactics and so it wins.
1/10

America 1st

Founder
No, it's not ok per the Constitution imo. Medical dictatorship wasn't addressed

But it didn't matter, as the protections always require a virtuous, vigiliant and vigorous citizenry. We are none of those things and thus the situation we have now

He's a troll trying to create back and forth. He's also a normie when it comes to politics and lacks the self confidence to admit his errors. He has been effectively nuetralized on this site

Devils advocate and diversity opinion are fundamental to a worthwhile message board. It becomes harder and harder to construct arguments against the rather ostensible truth of the depraved and psychotic nature of what is happening so the lines of trolling and legitimate devil's advocate blend into indecipharable
1/10

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder

Just because the courts say one thing this time doesn’t mean it’s constitutional…

As well, in your 1905 case precedent, that is the state mandate… not a federal mandate. So it’s more proof that the Arkansas idiot is an idiot and the governors are on the right side of history.

fschmidt

Poster
Just because the courts say one thing this time doesn’t mean it’s constitutional…

As well, in your 1905 case precedent, that is the state mandate… not a federal mandate. So it’s more proof that the Arkansas idiot is an idiot and the governors are on the right side of history.
So what? The Constitution is irrelevant these days. Give the Constitution to monkeys in your local zoo and see what they do with it. That is how it is treated by those now in power.

America 1st

Founder

Depends what argument someone is making about the mandates. I think Joe’s OSHA mandate is the one most likely to be stricken down of any of the “mandates” but the SCOTUS says:

“the rights of the individual in respect of his liberty may at times, under the pressure of great dangers, be subjected to suchrestraint, to be enforced by reasonable regulations, as the safety of the general public may demand.”

According to the article:
“This decision established what became known as the “reasonableness” test. The government had the authority to pass laws that restricted individual liberty, if those restrictions—including the punishment for violating them—were found by the Court to be a reasonable means for achieving a public good.”

It’s It pretty clear mandates from businesses and states will stand tho.

I don’t support them as specific policy or think any of them are necessary for the Chyna virus but ultimately people will make their choices and life will go on.

Top Bottom