Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The View

D

Deleted member 2886

You mean the conservative playbook right?

Conservatives control all of media and every corporation.

The whole deck is stacked against the Democrats 😢
Yeah nah, you're full of shit dickweed.

It is the fuckin crypto-"jew" death cultists who control most of the entire worlds media and other corporate entities,...which includes the governmental systems of UK, USA, Chinada, Australia, NZ, etcetera and so forth.

Who is;- Zohar Zisapel?

What is the;- RadGroup?

She has some great qualities. But the view, man. I hate that garbage. I might just block the channel 😂

This is bigger than the view. She obviously believes what they say and is replied on for her as credible info. If that’s the case, then you’re dating a liberal. Just be careful about marrying someone who has “great qualities” but just so happens to watch the view and who is obviously a retard

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
This is bigger than the view. She obviously believes what they say and is replied on for her as credible info. If that’s the case, then you’re dating a liberal. Just be careful about marrying someone who has “great qualities” but just so happens to watch the view and who is obviously a retard
She’s a Christian so she isn’t too far gone.

The left literally owns all but maybe 2 platforms of the media, news, and information traffic 🤣
Really? Let's boil that down, shall we?
Bott Radio owns 120 radio stations in 15 states reaching 51 million. Started and owned by GOP Christian fundamentalist and CNP member Dick Bott.

Salem Media Group - radio broadcast, internet content provider and magazine and book publisher. Salem Radio Network broadcasts out on 2400 affiliates, Salem Web Network with over 100 fundamentalist Christian and conservative opinion websites, and Salem Publishing which publishes Christian fundamentalist conservative content. Salem owns 117 radio station in 38 markets, including 60 stations in the top 25 markets and 29 in the top 10, making it the 5th largest radio broadcaster. Founded by fundamentalist Christians and CNP members Stuart Eppeson and Edward G Atsinger III.

Sinclair Broadcasting Group - 2nd largest TV station operator in the US, with 193 stations in over 100 markets, covering 40% of all American households and is the largest owner of FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC, MetnetworkTV and the CW. Sinclair also owns 4 digital multicast networks (Comet, Charge!, Stadium and TBD and a streaming service Stirr. Started by Julian and now run by his son David, both Christian Fundamentalists and members of the CNP.

Fox Broadcasting Company/NewsCorp - Rupert Murdoch and the family, all far right wingers and members of the CNP. Highest rated network in the 18-49 demographic and the most watched television network. News Corp is the world's largest media company in terms of total assets and the 4th largest media group in the world in terms of revenue. Wall Street Journal, FOX Business, Myspace back in the day, etc.

Each of these is explicitly GOP. Who on the left owns any media? You're conflating things. The left generally agrees with basic reality. So, you're conflating that so many seem to be leftist while simply not recognizing your GOP stations push blatant propaganda and regularly disagrees with basic reality, so anyone you see who doesn't agree with your stance that reality is fake, is a leftist to you.

A little effort in your research would go a long way

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Really? Let's boil that down, shall we?
Bott Radio owns 120 radio stations in 15 states reaching 51 million. Started and owned by GOP Christian fundamentalist and CNP member Dick Bott.

Salem Media Group - radio broadcast, internet content provider and magazine and book publisher. Salem Radio Network broadcasts out on 2400 affiliates, Salem Web Network with over 100 fundamentalist Christian and conservative opinion websites, and Salem Publishing which publishes Christian fundamentalist conservative content. Salem owns 117 radio station in 38 markets, including 60 stations in the top 25 markets and 29 in the top 10, making it the 5th largest radio broadcaster. Founded by fundamentalist Christians and CNP members Stuart Eppeson and Edward G Atsinger III.

Sinclair Broadcasting Group - 2nd largest TV station operator in the US, with 193 stations in over 100 markets, covering 40% of all American households and is the largest owner of FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC, MetnetworkTV and the CW. Sinclair also owns 4 digital multicast networks (Comet, Charge!, Stadium and TBD and a streaming service Stirr. Started by Julian and now run by his son David, both Christian Fundamentalists and members of the CNP.

Fox Broadcasting Company/NewsCorp - Rupert Murdoch and the family, all far right wingers and members of the CNP. Highest rated network in the 18-49 demographic and the most watched television network. News Corp is the world's largest media company in terms of total assets and the 4th largest media group in the world in terms of revenue. Wall Street Journal, FOX Business, Myspace back in the day, etc.

Each of these is explicitly GOP. Who on the left owns any media? You're conflating things. The left generally agrees with basic reality. So, you're conflating that so many seem to be leftist while simply not recognizing your GOP stations push blatant propaganda and regularly disagrees with basic reality, so anyone you see who doesn't agree with your stance that reality is fake, is a leftist to you.

A little effort in your research would go a long way
Rupert Murdoch is not a right winger, but a smart businessman...I can't refute anything you say about the radio waves, as I only listen to local sports talk, if any...FOX is about the only right wing news channel, other than what, NewsMax? OAN? So of course they'll have higher ratings. Multiple channels fighting over 1/2 the country's watchers vs 1-2 fighting over the other 1/2...that's pretty simple math lol...

I hear what you're saying, and fair points ate made...I wasn't a part of MySpace, but Fox's model is the largest and most well known of its kind, and doesn't have the competition for its targeted fan base that CNN, MSNBC, Disney/ABC, NBC, CBS, et all...

And I don't listen or pay attention to religious stuff, so I'm admittedly ignorant in that regard...

Rupert Murdoch is not a right winger, but a smart businessman...I can't refute anything you say about the radio waves, as I only listen to local sports talk, if any...FOX is about the only right wing news channel, other than what, NewsMax? OAN? So of course they'll have higher ratings. Multiple channels fighting over 1/2 the country's watchers vs 1-2 fighting over the other 1/2...that's pretty simple math lol...

I hear what you're saying, and fair points ate made...I wasn't a part of MySpace, but Fox's model is the largest and most well known of its kind, and doesn't have the competition for its targeted fan base that CNN, MSNBC, Disney/ABC, NBC, CBS, et all...

And I don't listen or pay attention to religious stuff, so I'm admittedly ignorant in that regard...
When most of your political ideology (currently) consists of things like Trump won the election, Jan 6 was a tourist visit, Climate Change is fake, Herschel Walker is a good guy, it's just so against basic reality that you can look outside and see...anything that is mainstream and adheres to basic reality is considered left wing. It's not. They just use the same sources...their eyes and ears and some research. Right Wing media goes back, but it's always the same thing...remember the early 90s when every GOPer was saying 2nd hand smoke doesn't cause cancer or increase your chances and shit? Remember when the Heartland Institute was started JUST to promote these blatant lies?
I mean, there are left wing things, but it's become you're conservative or you're a left wing instutution. That's a false comparison. It's just that conservatives since the mid 90s have abandoned basic reality to the point that simple resource material is now considered left wing since it doesn't buy into the lies. I've literally seen right wingers say the Dictionary and the Bible are left wing tools.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
When most of your political ideology (currently) consists of things like Trump won the election, Jan 6 was a tourist visit, Climate Change is fake, Herschel Walker is a good guy, it's just so against basic reality that you can look outside and see...anything that is mainstream and adheres to basic reality is considered left wing. It's not. They just use the same sources...their eyes and ears and some research. Right Wing media goes back, but it's always the same thing...remember the early 90s when every GOPer was saying 2nd hand smoke doesn't cause cancer or increase your chances and shit? Remember when the Heartland Institute was started JUST to promote these blatant lies?
I mean, there are left wing things, but it's become you're conservative or you're a left wing instutution. That's a false comparison. It's just that conservatives since the mid 90s have abandoned basic reality to the point that simple resource material is now considered left wing since it doesn't buy into the lies. I've literally seen right wingers say the Dictionary and the Bible are left wing tools.
Well they're both institutions...and I suppose you'd also agree that silencing and censorship is a really poor tool that shows fear and ignorance...we can agree there...

As far as the election, there was absolutely foul play, but I also don't refute the results because ppl hated Trump THAT much...climate change for me is a non issue, as it has always been, and always will be a part of this planet...

I'm also aware that Planned Parenthood, BLM, and the KKK, are all terrorists organizations...I don't really remember the early 90's politically, as I was born in 1980, and looking at other things for entertainment lol...until recently, I'd been ignorant to the fact that EVERY single President in my lifetime has been a crooked criminal of epic propositions...

I lean right. I am more central. Unfortunately, at this time, we have to pick a side, and I think the right is SLIGHTLY less dangerous than the left...I also feel that the problems within the right are SLIGHTLY easier to fix...

Again, just my ignorant, uneducated opinion...tifwiw

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
I mean, there are left wing things, but it's become your conservative or you're a left wing instutution. That's a false comparison. It's just that conservatives since the mid 90s have abandoned basic reality to the point that simple resource material is now considered left wing since it doesn't buy into the lies. I've literally seen right wingers say the Dictionary and the Bible are left wing tools.
How do you know that Walker isn’t a good person? Do you know him?

Is Biden a good person? He’s clearly done inappropriate things with kids, which is on video.

How do you know that Walker isn’t a good person? Do you know him?

Is Biden a good person? He’s clearly done inappropriate things with kids, which is on video.
When you have to lie on a regular basis about your life and other lies, you're not so good. When you have choked your wife on several occasions, you're not a good person. When you've admitted to playing Russian Roulette with your wife in anger, you're not a good person. When you've had 4-5 kids and not raised a single on of them, you're not a good person. When you want to force even kids who have been raped to have their rapist's baby, by force of law, and you've paid your mistress for one, two or three abortions already..you're not a good person.

"Is Biden a good person? He’s clearly done inappropriate things with kids, which is on video."

Biden is weird, but has never done anything inappropriate with kids. Though, your fuhrer DJT did. He walked in on little girls getting dressed at pageants and wouldn't leave bc he owned the pageant. He even admitted it on Stern. Now, tell me...do you think grown men forcing little girls to get undressed in front of them makes you a good person?

Tell me more about your support for Herschel Walker and how good of a person you think he is.

Well they're both institutions...and I suppose you'd also agree that silencing and censorship is a really poor tool that shows fear and ignorance...we can agree there...
I do. Though, there is dramatically more censorship on the right than left. Also, the right is the only political group actually using the power of the state to silence speech (i.e. Ron DeSantis using the state's power to attack Disney bc he didn't like their criticism, or GA going after MLB, or the GOP silencing teachers on basic history, etc)

"As far as the election, there was absolutely foul play, but I also don't refute the results because ppl hated Trump THAT much...climate change for me is a non issue, as it has always been, and always will be a part of this planet..."

The foul play was the GOP literally trying to stage a coup.

"I'm also aware that Planned Parenthood, BLM, and the KKK, are all terrorists organizations...I don't really remember the early 90's politically, as I was born in 1980, and looking at other things for entertainment lol...until recently, I'd been ignorant to the fact that EVERY single President in my lifetime has been a crooked criminal of epic propositions..."

You should. I was born in 1976. It's not like you're 15. You were 20 in 2000.
Planned Parenthood is not a terrorist org. Like them or not, that's an ignorant statement

"I lean right. I am more central. Unfortunately, at this time, we have to pick a side, and I think the right is SLIGHTLY less dangerous than the left...I also feel that the problems within the right are SLIGHTLY easier to fix..."

Unfortunately, that's quite sad. You literally have the right wing taken over by a group who wants Christian Nationalism, tried to stage a coup, strips basic rights away from women and you think compared to the left...who simply is nice to people....you'll swing right.
Unfortunately, you're not "slightly right." You may think you are...compared to Gingrich maybe, but no...you're not even close to "slightly" on that front

Lol not that I know of...he does think and speak similar to a couple of ppl I knew and called friends at one time...but no, I don't know this guy
I'm in Texas. You?

To be candid, I don't think I know anyone on here. I found this on accident.
I need an outlet from time to time....like many, politics can get me ticked. I started jiujitsu a few years ago and it did wonders...but, tore my leg a bit and I'm rehabbing....so, no opportunity to get that energy out and then I turn to political fights. It's unhealthy, I know.

Getting strangled a few times a night really does wonders for not caring about politics

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I'm in Texas. You?

To be candid, I don't think I know anyone on here. I found this on accident.
I need an outlet from time to time....like many, politics can get me ticked. I started jiujitsu a few years ago and it did wonders...but, tore my leg a bit and I'm rehabbing....so, no opportunity to get that energy out and then I turn to political fights. It's unhealthy, I know.

Getting strangled a few times a night really does wonders for not caring about politics
SC here...

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
When you have to lie on a regular basis about your life and other lies, you're not so good. When you have choked your wife on several occasions, you're not a good person. When you've admitted to playing Russian Roulette with your wife in anger, you're not a good person. When you've had 4-5 kids and not raised a single on of them, you're not a good person. When you want to force even kids who have been raped to have their rapist's baby, by force of law, and you've paid your mistress for one, two or three abortions already..you're not a good person.

"Is Biden a good person? He’s clearly done inappropriate things with kids, which is on video."

Biden is weird, but has never done anything inappropriate with kids. Though, your fuhrer DJT did. He walked in on little girls getting dressed at pageants and wouldn't leave bc he owned the pageant. He even admitted it on Stern. Now, tell me...do you think grown men forcing little girls to get undressed in front of them makes you a good person?

Tell me more about your support for Herschel Walker and how good of a person you think he is.
So much rhetoric.
D367E4B8-33A7-4F24-8809-0672B10539A6.jpeg

So much rhetoric.
You don't appear to the know the definition of rhetoric. It would require a lack of meaningful content. These are very basic violations of basic morality he's consistently violated throughout his life, to the point he literally could have have attempted murder charges from his then-wife.
You appear to have a go-to rebuttal of simply "nuh-uh." I do hope you have more to offer

Last edited:

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
You don't appear to the know the definition or rhetoric. It would require a lack of meaningful content. These are very basic violations of basic morality he's consistently violated throughout his life, to the point he literally could have have attempted murder charges from his then-wife.
You appear to have a go-to rebuttal of simply "nuh-uh." I do hope you have more to offer
I forgot your name. Give me a moment.

D

Deleted member 2886

Thought that name was familiar.

Another poster[@TJHall1] started a thread several months ago about this, Hershel Walker dude.

TJ seemed most convinced that Hershel is a dodgy cunt, though if i remember correctly, most other posters were doing the typical cultist "fanboy" thing;- ignoring everything & straight up attacking TJ just for daring question their idol.

So i figured i'd see who was right—and did a bit of research into Hershel.

For some reason the msm has practically ignored/distorted, &/or omitted the facts of Hershel's criminal history—and so have actively helped perpetuate Walker's false character.

Going off memory, i recall working out how Hershel avoided accountability for the crimes he committed against three or four women.

And my opinion, i reckon Hershel is probably a lying sociopathic pos.

It just so happens that prior to one of the early 2000s arrests of Walker, his "Dr" was allowed to speak with him in private.

[😏]

Shortly thereafter, this "Dr" "diagnosed" Hershel with "Disassociative Identity Disorder"["DID"].
Many academics regard "DID" as a controversial diagnosis.

The "Dr", is one;- Jerry Mangadze, from Zimbabwe.
He attained a couple of degrees in biblical related stuff and a minor in psychology or something like that.

He's the "Dr" who reckons he can cure "gay", and uses/used colored crayons to supposedly identify mental issues, possession, and whatnot.

Mangadze is a con man, and Walker is a mentally unstable criminal.

The two of them seem to have a mutually beneficial arrangement—however it appears whoever is behind both sides of the political establishment & msm are also actively covering for them.
[*A Google search will demonstrate this.]

"Dr" Mangadze was not—& is not qualified to officially diagnose personality disorders, and yet his "diagnosis" of Walker having "DID" is completely ignored, or rather, praised by msm.

The Reality, imo, is this "diagnosis" is a convenient fiction to seemingly explain away Walkers sociopathic tendencies—and thus enabling him to avoid accountability for his prior/& future antisocial actions.[*eg; "it wasn't me, it was one of my 20odd other personalities, honest."]

Simultaneously, this false diagnosis and the label automatically grants Walker a shield, whereby questioning the validity of his "diagnosis"[*in the eyes of the gullible] erroneously amounts to being unjustifiable discrimination and victimization of "poor old"—Hershel Walker.

Problem is that most over there in the states are stuck in the indoctrinated false political dichotomy and seem to believe in the "good guys" narrative—no matter what.

i presented the relevant information in TJs thread, yet Walkers "fanboys" only became defensively hostile, totally rejected all the facts i'd posted, and seemed entirely unwilling to consider challenging their beliefs.

Sorry if this offends anyone, though i ain't gonna lie or cower in silence simply coz it upsets ignorant people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom