Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The View

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
My gf turns this shit on every morning. I’m seriously thinking of telling her to kick rocks. This isn’t specifically political, I just hate the damn show. I can’t watch that shit anymore.
Post a pic. She has to be SUPER hot to put up with that kind of bullshit.

Unless she is a super model, dump that bitch yesterday. The world is a big place and there are a lot of hot women that don’t watch the view.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
Post a pic. She has to be SUPER hot to put up with that kind of bullshit.

Unless she is a super model, dump that bitch yesterday. The world is a big place and there are a lot of hot women that don’t watch the view.
She’s alright. I’m picky though. The worst part is the “I heard on The View that…”

fschmidt

Poster
My gf turns this shit on every morning. I’m seriously thinking of telling her to kick rocks. This isn’t specifically political, I just hate the damn show. I can’t watch that shit anymore.
Are you having sex outside of marriage, you sexual degenerate? The solution is simply to get married with conditions of marriage which should include no television and no watching modern crap of any kind.

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
Start picking fights every time the show is on. See how long it takes for her to figure it out.
You mean to "figure out" he's really a woman? Because that's the only conclusion a smart woman would come to, even if she's seen the peen.

God gave us balls to make sure The View doesn't get watched in our house.

D

Deleted member 2886

Damn man, starting each day with exposure to that kinda toxic programming has gotta be immensely frustrating.
IMG_20221015_140018.jpg
Had an ex years ago, who religiously watched some retarded NZ variant, shit drove me fuckin wild.

Got to a point where we had a very serious discussion which resulted in a somewhat reasonable compromise, that she would use the Sky record option and only watch it while i was at work,...though i had to agree to tolerate her fuckwit thotty friends once a week.

This arrangement lasted about 4-5weeks before i decided, "yeah nah, fuckin-fuck this shit!", kicked her out—and cancelled the Sky subscription.

Haven't directly watched televised programming since then.

Imo, it's a means of indoctrination via weaponized "entertainment" designed to attract the naïvely ignorant.
IMG_20221012_191338.jpgIMG_20221015_140134.jpg
IMG_20221015_140149.pngpixelup_1665796359642.jpgpixelup_1665796332819.jpgpixelup_1665796295422.jpgIMG_20221015_140110.jpg
magicut_1665796244639.png

My hubs hates certain shows I like to watch. I don't recommend acting like him unless you are really trying to run her off & if you are then; picking fights during or about content OR his real asshole move is to unplug the tv when I can't change it fast enough.

As a independent conservative female tho I am sorry you have to watch that particular show. It is in fact toxic asf!

Last edited:

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
My hubs hates certain shows I like to watch. I don't recommend acting like him unless you are really trying to run her off & if you are then; picking fights during or about content OR he's real asshole way is to unplug the tv when I can't chang it fast enough.

As a independent conservative female tho I am sorry you have to watch that particular show. It is in fact toxic asf!
He sounds rike a rear mongorian!

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
My hubs hates certain shows I like to watch. I don't recommend acting like him unless you are really trying to run her off & if you are then; picking fights during or about content OR he's real asshole way is to unplug the tv when I can't chang it fast enough.

Wtf?

Top Bottom