Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

THE TRUTH - One of the Greatest Speeches Ever | Jordan Peterson Motivation

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
JORDAN PETERSON is the GOAT

Jordan Peterson has a mind that is not of this world. Never before have I had the pleasure of listening to someone who defends and explains the truth like he does. He is untouchable. Nobody wants to get into the ring with Peterson - he knocks them out every time.

Tuna Hawg

Poster
JORDAN PETERSON is the GOAT

Thank you for posting, he’s on another level for sure. I watched all of the videos and was mesmerized. The blonde woman arguing about the wage gap only heard what she wanted to hear. She would try to throw it back at him as some kind of gotcha moment. Almost every time he told her that’s not what he said but she still wasn’t listening to his message backed with data and facts. He stated multiple times you can’t base the wage gap on gender alone. She refused to believe there could be any other reasons. Typical lazy MSM reporter.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Thank you for posting, he’s on another level for sure. I watched all of the videos and was mesmerized. The blonde woman arguing about the wage gap only heard what she wanted to hear. She would try to throw it back at him as some kind of gotcha moment. Almost every time he told her that’s not what he said but she still wasn’t listening to his message backed with data and facts. He stated multiple times you can’t base the wage gap on gender alone. She refused to believe there could be any other reasons. Typical lazy MSM reporter.
he's on a totally different level than all of those people. He thinks at a higher frequency. There's alot more like these you should give a watch. He drops some serious trust in the the last vid about free speech and common law

Last edited:
Top Bottom