Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The systematic destruction of the Dim party continues

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
They cheat just enought just to not be caught and not make it noticeable. They cheat to lose so they can keep cheating when they need it to win.
I’d agree with the second sentence.

IMO they are always trying to push the envelope on the cheating so they can continually get away with more even when they can get caught (see 2020).

America 1st

Founder
If you look at this country right now and think patriots are in control you are a certified fucking retard.
How could yew not feel like patriots are in control?

• Dim party on track to implode for a decades long set back
  • The Don getting ready to win a third term
  • Military being forced to refocus on legitimate threats
  • Space Force
  • Chyna virus mandates and restrictions disappearing

TJHall1

Legendary
How could yew not feel like patriots are in control?

• Dim party on track to implode for a decades long set back
  • The Don getting ready to win a third term
  • Military being forced to refocus on legitimate threats
  • Space Force
  • Chyna virus mandates and restrictions disappearing
3rd term??

America 1st

Founder
save them from who?

just 15 mins ago in the other thread you said Biden won and he was legitimate...
Biden was installed and is legitimately the president.

That doesn’t mean I think he won the election.

The Founders never even imagined a general election for president which is why Trump can win the presidential election as we know it today and Congress still confirm Biden via the electoral college.

Edit cuz I almost forgot:

Save them from imploding themselves based on their own hubris and the patriots that are in control.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Biden was installed and is legitimately the president.

That doesn’t mean I think he won the election.

The Founders never even imagined a general election for president which is why Trump can win the presidential election as we know it today and Congress still confirm Biden via the electoral college.

Edit cuz I almost forgot:

Save them from imploding themselves based on their own hubris and the patriots that are in control.
I see the point you're trying to make
however:
-didn't win the election
-legitimate president

Edit to your edit: I'm being serious who are these patriots that are in control?

Last edited:

America 1st

Founder
I see the point you're trying to make
however:
-didn't win the election
-legitimate president
I don’t see what point yore trying to make.

I’ll put this another way:

Let’s say Trump got 90M votes and Puddin 50M.

All fifty states send a duel set of electors because both sides claim fraud and victory for their party.

Congress decides which votes are legitimate from the electors and allows the Vice President to count those electors according to the Electoral Count Act of 1887. In our imaginary example even if Trump really did get 90M votes and really did win the general election for president Puddin can still be installed as the legitimate president if Congress decides he is the legitimate winner of the election and approve of his electors for counting.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I don’t see what point yore trying to make.

I’ll put this another way:

Let’s say Trump got 90M votes and Puddin 50M.

All fifty states send a duel set of electors because both sides claim fraud and victory for their party.

Congress decides which votes are legitimate from the electors and allows the Vice President to count those electors according to the Electoral Count Act of 1887. In our imaginary example even if Trump really did get 90M votes and really did win the general election for president Puddin can still be installed as the legitimate president if Congress decides he is the legitimate winner of the election and approve of his electors for counting.
yes you do

The trust you have in this government and your legitimate congress will be your downfall. get your head out of the sand

America 1st

Founder
yes you do

The trust you have in this government and your legitimate congress will be your downfall. get your head out of the sand
I don’t trust them.

I don’t gotta trust the government to know they are legitimate according to The Constitution. The Founding Fathers didn’t trust government but knew it was legitimate (they designed it and brought it into existence).

Edit: I really didn’t understand what yew were getting at fwiw.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I don’t trust them.

I don’t gotta trust the government to know they are legitimate according to The Constitution. The Founding Fathers didn’t trust government but knew it was legitimate (they designed it and brought it into existence).
ok gotcha you'll continue to vote and they will continue to cheat.

Edit to you edit: The Constitution doesn't mean anything if the elected officials don't uphold it

Last edited:

America 1st

Founder
ok gotcha you'll continue to vote and they will continue to cheat.
Yup and we’ll beat anyways cuz that’s just what America 1sters do.

America always overcomes regardless of how giant the enemy may seem. From Gettysburg to Normandy and anywhere else in the future it’s America’s Manifest Destiny to carry on to victory.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
This is a baffling trajedy. Hispanics are naturally conservative far more often than not. The fact that the Rs haven't roped in far more by now is a failure. Hell, GW Bush won his 2nd term because of the Hispanic vote. Rs took their foot off the gas then and have lost a ton of ground.
Polls are almost as worthless as a democrat. Will we ever figure this out?

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
Polls are almost as worthless as a democrat. Will we ever figure this out?
Very, very true. I'm not really talking about polls though. Dems do lead for Hispanics. I know this to be fact. I just don't understand it. The same people believe very conservative ideas and then will go to the polls and vote for a dem. It's baffling.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Very, very true. I'm not really talking about polls though. Dems do lead for Hispanics. I know this to be fact. I just don't understand it. The same people believe very conservative ideas and then will go to the polls and vote for a dem. It's baffling.
Libs working hard in NYC. Working on making it legal for 800K illegals to vote in local elections. Another plan to kick the Constitution to the curb. FJB and the whole damn party.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
We are going to the British model

"Consevatives" rout "labour" and the agenda rolls along unabated

If one is curious as to the total unimportance of election look at Britain with "right wing" stewardship

Lol

What do you mean except?

2020 brought about their systematic destruction even quicker than it would have already been happening.

Patriots are in control! 🐸🇺🇸
You said that no amount of cheating will ever save them.

Seems to me they cheated in 2020 and it certainly saved them. You can make whatever argument for the future but the cheating saved them. However, I look forward to reading how the cheating didn’t save them….

America 1st

Founder
You said that no amount of cheating will ever save them.

Seems to me they cheated in 2020 and it certainly saved them. You can make whatever argument for the future but the cheating saved them. However, I look forward to reading how the cheating didn’t save them….
It didn’t save them?

They’re worse off now than before they stole the election.

There is a reason Dims are openly talking about multiple decades of being irrelevant and it’s because patriots are in control.

They could have just let The Don win and the movement would have peaked then declined. Instead they’re hubris lead them to opening Pandora’s box.

Nothing can stop what’s coming! 🐸🇺🇸

Latest posts

Top Bottom