Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trump ends the debate on the vaccines

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I'm fine with him being pro-choice. If he keeps pushing that shit he's going to lose conservatives, though.

Nah, big difference between vaccines and abortion.

Trump being pro-choice is the correct stance. Our best guess is that the vaccine helps you and is beneficial to a large majority of the population. However, forced injections are ethically wrong and therefore Trump has the correct stance.

The Government should strongly urge you to get the vaccine and explain why, but not force it upon anyone.

grimm515

Elite
Founder
Nah, big difference between vaccines and abortion.

Trump being pro-choice is the correct stance. Our best guess is that the vaccine helps you and is beneficial to a large majority of the population. However, forced injections are ethically wrong and therefore Trump has the correct stance.

The Government should strongly urge you to get the vaccine and explain why, but not force it upon anyone.
True. There is a big difference. Abortion is certain death. The vaccine's benefit is still a big question mark. Nothing I have seen conclusively shows it's a net benefit for the vast majority of the population. I would argue it does more damage than good for anyone under 40.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
the-dude-yeah-well-you-know-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.gif

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
The politicization by the left is preventing people from getting the vaccine.
Their most reliable voting block is most fervently opposed to the vax

The pro natural health movement spans the political spectrum as it's common sense

Ole Donny boy is not our friend nor did he get the booster

Playing into their hands is laying down and surrendering to these psychopaths

racernhra

Elite
Founder

Well yeah that and a 99% + survival rate if you catch it (for most) and people with basic common sense to know what their risk level is. Of course we don’t know what, if any, long term effects may be associated with a vax that’s experimental.

The list of why NOT to take it is considerably longer than the reasons to take it. Being I survived Covid with little issues I don’t see it changing for me.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
What exactly is the left doing to politicize the vaccine that has lead people to refuse it?

I might be retarded, but not enough to base my medical decisions on what the left or right is doing.

If you feel like it’s in your best interest to get the jab, then please do so.

The jab isn’t the problem, it’s the assholes trying to alter people’s lives with over reaching solutions with a one size fits all tag.

It’s the lying and manipulation of data.

It’s the whole don’t question our science,

That’s how I learned science.. question everything... question every fucking thing.

Otherwise the world will become flat and we’ll start seeing human sacrafices again...oh wait

Last edited:

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
The left has been pushing forced and or coerced vaccinations which is, correctly, a huge red flag to some people. No one can deny the fact that vaccines have been unethically administered to people in the past (Tuskeegee). Additionally no long term data exists, so no one knows what the long term effects are and therefore it is unethical to demand vaccination.

There is always going to be a certain percentage of the population not willing to participate. Maybe those super smart scientist should consider that when they are studying these deadly viruses. So smart they let that shit escape into the world. Why is no one talking about wtf we are doing studying these viruses like this?

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Opinions vary OP. Group think is not a requirement of conservatives.

At least he isn't a faggot Marxist.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
He's gonna lose plenty of votes if he keeps pushing this shit. It's fine if he would say take it if you want, but that's not what he's doing. He also says it's safe. How?? Not a single fuckin person knows what this vaccine will do to a human body 3, 4, 5 years from now. He sounds like an idiot. Wish he'd stop with this crap.
He needs to stop immediately. He could win the day with, “take it if you want, and I will never mandate it!” Unfortunately, he is getting terrible advice from Ivanka and Jared. It has to be them. No other explanation for why he’s doing it.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
I’m pretty sure Trump is still against the mandates. However, I disagree with him completely here. I’ve never been one to say the vaccines will cause certain death. They are still unproven in my book. Clearly they don’t work as well as vaccines for other illnesses and we still don’t know the long term effects of mRNA altering vaccines. Regardless, I have said from the start this disease is harmless to most people and everyone is acting like a bunch of pussies.

Top Bottom