Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The South is rising again

AgEngDawg

Legendary
MomentTriumph.jpg

732b792aedd228249f6af078745cd72f.jpg

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Even though the North curb stomped the South in round 1. The South better pull out the W in Round 2.
Curb stomped? Nah. We ran out of money. Like the British do they didn't come through with funding. Maybe that's why they didn't. They knew the north would fold and sell the USA after the fact. So in actuality the South won.

rebar

Elite
Even though the North curb stomped the South in round 1. The South better pull out the W in Round 2.
The war between the states wasn't a war with out suffering on all sides. To say anyone was curb stomped minimizes the 3 years before the South was unable to continue.
I am personally happy the North did win. But the South will rise again.
And I'll drive 5 minutes to Fort Sumter to shoot 1st and ask question in 4 years

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
The war between the states wasn't a war with out suffering on all sides. To say anyone was curb stomped minimizes the 3 years before the South was unable to continue.
I am personally happy the North did win. But the South will rise again.
And I'll drive 5 minutes to Fort Sumter to shoot 1st and ask question in 4 years
Get in line.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Good times goodtimes
Sadly while that was going down Sherman was going SEC style all over the South. He fucked Columbia up. But I'm both Irish and Black Irish. A man without a face
To be fair, Columbia was shit before. He might have even improved it slightly.

But yes, the Confederate Army of Tennessee never got superior leadership.

To be fair, Columbia was shit before. He might have even improved it slightly.

But yes, the Confederate Army of Tennessee never got superior leadership.
The south never really stood a chance of winning the war.

All things considered the rebellion accomplished exactly the opposite of what the traitors had hoped which is poetic justice.

rebar

Elite
12 dogs in the photo....and NONE are HUMPING a leg..

I CALL BULLSHIT!
We aren't all leg humpers. I'm a Cock and I have Cocoonhound
He is a black ass black and tan.
I can post red rocket pics of either dog if that help you go to JAIL YOU DIRTY DAWAG! is that a waggle tale?....BOOT TO THE FUCKING HEAD.

I am suppose to shit talk Vols and I'm pecking away
Go Cocks

rebar

Elite

rebar

Elite
The south never really stood a chance of winning the war.

All things considered the rebellion accomplished exactly the opposite of what the traitors had hoped which is poetic justice.
Had just about anyone foreign put chips on the South in large denominations the South would have won. They all Zelensky'd the South.
They paid to watch USA implode

Latest posts

Top Bottom