Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Been mentioned on here many times, Public support for the medical profession is plummeting (link)...

AgEngDawg

Legendary

They abandoned the first do no harm thingy and their reputation plunged.

Civil Engineers in my opinion are the most moral profession.

We have been here since the Romans and even before.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Most of these doctors have taken the clot shot. They know the damage this is doing and it will be decades before people trust the medical industry.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
My MD has stopped asking about the Jab or any vaccinations although has changed her mind about the Clot Shot. Reluctantly recently agreed the data I have provided her about the worthlessness of masks, 6-foot rules, and the consequences of the Clot Shot has caused her to question it.

Jtrain80

Legendary
The government threatened to cut reimbursement for Medicare if we didn't have 90+% of the workforce vaccinated.

Medicare is 50% of our revenue.

It was straight up coercion.

I definitely see the quandary that medical people are in. One the one hand it takes ALOT of time and effort to become a Dr. If you step out of line, all that goes out the window. If you follow along, ....

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
10+ yrs of upper education is a long time.

I think it's worse that they believed the lies. Scary industry to have rampant incompetence.
Don't know that I'd call it incompetence although I'm sure there was some. Incompetence tells me that someone didn't know what to do so they didn't do it or did something else inept. In many of these cases the MDs simply kowtowed to their MBA overlords and the almighty dollar (used to be) and hid behind the "I was just following orders" mantra and continued to regurgitate the lies whether believed or not.

It all goes back to Big Pharma and gov't pushing the lies and forcing compliance.

denn

Legendary
Founder
I definitely see the quandary that medical people are in. One the one hand it takes ALOT of time and effort to become a Dr. If you step out of line, all that goes out the window. If you follow along, ....
I don't see a quandary really. Do your job like you were trained to do. If you believe something good or bad, be honest about it with you patients. The only quandary here is between integrity and greed. All those doctors who made the pandemic possible by sitting out the truthful discussions in favor of making a buck (all the while hurting a populace you are sworn to help,) should be on their way to jail or lose their medical license.

Top Bottom