Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The reason Republicans are upset about student debt relief is because they are racist!

Rube Reaper

Elite
White supremacy has evolved, though. It has morphed into two factions: One is systemic racism, where the system does the dirty work and becomes both the hand and the whip. The other is white tears. White tears are the hot, angst-filled, eye sweat of racists who can’t believe that poor people are being helped. White supremacy hates poor people. It loathes them. Just look at Kentucky Sen. Mitch McConnell. He’s one of the richest members of Congress with a net worth of $34 million, and that’s not counting the coins of his wife, economist Elaine Chao, who served on Trump’s cabinet.

white tears
If you were white, you'd get fired / excommunication for using racist language like that. You get a pass from people who view you as a mental invalid, using you to vote them into power. The DNC is a front for the Mafia. They don't really care about minorities or women. They are currently using minorities and women get to gain power and money. Once they don't need minorities and women, minorities will lose all their special privileges, like being allowed to make dumb, racist statements.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
White supremacy has evolved, though. It has morphed into two factions: One is systemic racism, where the system does the dirty work and becomes both the hand and the whip. The other is white tears. White tears are the hot, angst-filled, eye sweat of racists who can’t believe that poor people are being helped. White supremacy hates poor people. It loathes them. Just look at Kentucky Sen. Mitch McConnell. He’s one of the richest members of Congress with a net worth of $34 million, and that’s not counting the coins of his wife, economist Elaine Chao, who served on Trump’s cabinet.

You are a racist. I hope Serena Williams literally
beats your brains out with a tennis racket.

She is the greatest athlete all time any sport.

Rube Reaper

Elite
If you were white, you'd get fired / excommunication for using racist language like that. You get a pass from people who view you as a mental invalid, using you to vote them into power. The DNC is a front for the Mafia. They don't really care about minorities or women. They are currently using minorities and women get to gain power and money. Once they don't need minorities and women, minorities will lose all their special privileges, like being allowed to make dumb, racist statements.
That’s called holding white peoples responsible.

White people who don’t acknowledge their white privilege are extremist and no doubt ultra MAGA cultists.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
You can deflect from the issues by calling it trolling but that won’t change the facts or make the issues go away.

It's not your fault you grew up without a dad. You're deflecting your own personal issues and attempting to take on some "greater cause" to avoid dealing with yourself. You start with the man in the mirror, then you can have a positive impact on those around you, then you can change the world.

Or you can be a grown man working at a restaurant and spend your free time trolling internet message boards while following a program that will never win a championship in your lifetime. Sounds like you're living the dream.

Rube Reaper

Elite
It's not your fault you grew up without a dad. You're deflecting your own personal issues and attempting to take on some "greater cause" to avoid dealing with yourself. You start with the man in the mirror, then you can have a positive impact on those around you, then you can change the world.

Or you can be a grown man working at a restaurant and spend your free time trolling internet message boards while following a program that will never win a championship in your lifetime. Sounds like you're living the dream.
You do realize I’m a life coach specializing in youth development right?

“Black criminality” sounds like the sort of crazy nonsense only a ultra-MAGA racist could come up with! 😂
Says the retard.

My grandfather was a DOJ lawyer​

Desegregation​

The U.S. Supreme Court issued its historic Brown v. Board of Education [in] 1954. When integration began [in] 1957, the Arkansas National Guard was called in to “preserve the peace”. They were meant to prevent the black students from entering due to claims that there was “imminent danger of tumult, riot and breach of peace” at the integration. However, President Eisenhower... federalized the Arkansas National Guard and ordered them to support the integration..., after which they protected the African American students.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Rock_Nine

iKoohiVi1ygfZj-b-KtUSz1SuCa-a1xt2RYHQzSGcyyLyK-COEqjrn5lW_g1Jwfs5-uItsPFxXq-F4kaX298SEW3Xeo4SAKkadZNyp3yzHdWem81bKpuTK94nPdkpIxwbXvtUAnXU1XYT5XGZF1dWk6o-ZNce5Bu9HZHGxFh41Fw0NVhU9So-5FkGA

Faubus v. United States, 254 F. 2d 797 — Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit 1958.

MLK​
myself​
In the mid-1960s, MLK began to publicly criticize the FBI for giving insufficient attention to the use of terrorism by white supremacists.

MKULTRA / COINTELPRO
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
  • the DOJ’s refusal to prosecute the Aryan Brotherhood thugs (including their government-employed agents [and their CCA-employed agents who illegally moved me to Administrative Segregation]) who are threatening to murder me;​
  • the DOJ, Office of Inspector General’s refusal to investigate the DOJ’s failure to prosecute the Aryan Brotherhood thugs threatening to murder me.​

whSRNU7M7nnsHhw4gQBlc167VrxiVaZCOLWEy8xYehm01PyFML9Jv84G6tr328-FzSv3wRtLjW3rmkdmyF5XwObPNRI6ATMjUCL7oKe_cVElZyXhHaklUpPoh5BevDr_18BcgeK-tqD0humMbTloLRlRBXDD0LlTN4oGtVfQJxoc2vEwDfUCK32wGw

“Your end is approaching.... You are done.... I repeat you are done....”

letter from COINTELPRO (FBI) to MLK
“Fucking answer us or we will end you”

UvdqH1VxquPo1anKaFsvQtx2f96GK6RpXuDWrvQfJotBe1a-UL8c4oEFLGtn6SHhV1pYb6jlI57XUIAzo1kOwnMACUZY0UMfjMXktPr7FnEn5b7479Va2QXnXS44zeGTH1WCvOb-y_uNfXK6zHofn-4uvmyTM1QbeJAzHamxB4YBP63vSZGdVcPjqg

“... is actively trying to formulate a way to assassinate you and make it look like an accident. You’ve been warned. Good luck.”

PAWdi2DmUMQU4i5yP_wl7QbWH5f0HInWPA-cL7C9WRiox8pYbdVovwepUw58-kVAbPbtYHDIcCN_4xsGcZYBE6uJSgQse5h8hhqXlh6qHTQF-2ZKJpVgATl38M3fxc_R1QbSCbsR9kv9Hq93Dnc62TAZaBjid0C9pNGE5q6Jgn5rugX_0c52cVpkWQ
The COINTELPRO (FBI) operation (including MLK’s assassination) against MLK was controversial at least.​
The COINTELPRO operation against me, now in its third decade at least, raises no protest from Maya MacGuineas, Kermit Roosevelt, Valerie Rockefeller, Senator Jay Rockefeller, KKK-heiress Karenna Gore, U.S. Vice President Gore, Chelsea Clinton, U.S. President Clinton, Malia Obama, U.S. President Obama, U.S. President Trump, or any other AmeriKKKan.​

My life does not matter to BLM, because I am not black or a Democrat.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Says the retard.

My grandfather was a DOJ lawyer​

Desegregation​

The U.S. Supreme Court issued its historic Brown v. Board of Education [in] 1954. When integration began [in] 1957, the Arkansas National Guard was called in to “preserve the peace”. They were meant to prevent the black students from entering due to claims that there was “imminent danger of tumult, riot and breach of peace” at the integration. However, President Eisenhower... federalized the Arkansas National Guard and ordered them to support the integration..., after which they protected the African American students.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Rock_Nine

iKoohiVi1ygfZj-b-KtUSz1SuCa-a1xt2RYHQzSGcyyLyK-COEqjrn5lW_g1Jwfs5-uItsPFxXq-F4kaX298SEW3Xeo4SAKkadZNyp3yzHdWem81bKpuTK94nPdkpIxwbXvtUAnXU1XYT5XGZF1dWk6o-ZNce5Bu9HZHGxFh41Fw0NVhU9So-5FkGA

Faubus v. United States, 254 F. 2d 797 — Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit 1958.

MLK​
myself​
In the mid-1960s, MLK began to publicly criticize the FBI for giving insufficient attention to the use of terrorism by white supremacists.

MKULTRA / COINTELPRO
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
  • the DOJ’s refusal to prosecute the Aryan Brotherhood thugs (including their government-employed agents [and their CCA-employed agents who illegally moved me to Administrative Segregation]) who are threatening to murder me;​
  • the DOJ, Office of Inspector General’s refusal to investigate the DOJ’s failure to prosecute the Aryan Brotherhood thugs threatening to murder me.​

whSRNU7M7nnsHhw4gQBlc167VrxiVaZCOLWEy8xYehm01PyFML9Jv84G6tr328-FzSv3wRtLjW3rmkdmyF5XwObPNRI6ATMjUCL7oKe_cVElZyXhHaklUpPoh5BevDr_18BcgeK-tqD0humMbTloLRlRBXDD0LlTN4oGtVfQJxoc2vEwDfUCK32wGw
“Your end is approaching.... You are done.... I repeat you are done....”

letter from COINTELPRO (FBI) to MLK
“Fucking answer us or we will end you”​

UvdqH1VxquPo1anKaFsvQtx2f96GK6RpXuDWrvQfJotBe1a-UL8c4oEFLGtn6SHhV1pYb6jlI57XUIAzo1kOwnMACUZY0UMfjMXktPr7FnEn5b7479Va2QXnXS44zeGTH1WCvOb-y_uNfXK6zHofn-4uvmyTM1QbeJAzHamxB4YBP63vSZGdVcPjqg

“... is actively trying to formulate a way to assassinate you and make it look like an accident. You’ve been warned. Good luck.”​

PAWdi2DmUMQU4i5yP_wl7QbWH5f0HInWPA-cL7C9WRiox8pYbdVovwepUw58-kVAbPbtYHDIcCN_4xsGcZYBE6uJSgQse5h8hhqXlh6qHTQF-2ZKJpVgATl38M3fxc_R1QbSCbsR9kv9Hq93Dnc62TAZaBjid0C9pNGE5q6Jgn5rugX_0c52cVpkWQ
The COINTELPRO (FBI) operation (including MLK’s assassination) against MLK was controversial at least.​
The COINTELPRO operation against me, now in its third decade at least, raises no protest from Maya MacGuineas, Kermit Roosevelt, Valerie Rockefeller, Senator Jay Rockefeller, KKK-heiress Karenna Gore, U.S. Vice President Gore, Chelsea Clinton, U.S. President Clinton, Malia Obama, U.S. President Obama, U.S. President Trump, or any other AmeriKKKan.​

My life does not matter to BLM, because I am not black or a Democrat.
Sure he was 🙄

You’re so progressive you call people of colour “black”….

You need help.

Let me guess you’re a January 6th insurrectionist that just got out of your cage?​
Give the keyboard back your mommy, and finish school, you illiterate retard 🤡 🤪.

(Sorry to everyone else reading this; I know this boring.)

I dated U.S. Vice President Gore’s daughter, 1994–1996, visiting the official residence, traveling with the family to Walter Reed Medical Center and the family home in Tennessee, and traveling with her to Mississippi and Spain.

4gFDCX-I843-efWlp0Mw_89vbYw1gh9FkqGpqfZ1wNZZRVEVsZ6cDkqp0MvDh2Evz0I4DNBBOobij-9W7Y14jbD9T3g9XyVwWcRGR4NStCfblZR5ikEsQ35v68PLL5QABcJSpPNRAw2gE1N5hOdogpE

U.S. Vice President Gore’s daughter / U.S. Vice President’s Residence

I was invited to attend the 1996 Democratic National Convention with the Vice President’s family but declined. She told me she wanted to have children, and I told her I did not. When she later got engaged to someone else, they took me to dinner. When she married him, I was invited to the engagement party and wedding and attended (along with President Clinton).

You're swinging wildly but not connecting. #Autism You're a jackoff with an internet connection. Swinging wildly but failing to connect is not winning, you autistic jackoff. 🤡 🤪.
“MacGuineas is articulate and intelligent. MacGuineas understands the appellate issues and the proceedings in the district court.”

— 9th Circuit Court of Appeal, Case 13-10129, Document 20.​
ggErF9lhBRxNuKsvuMxrTOCz92lh3k3sGM_wIZ42am12VnnB1dCVqY9rcKF3TAiQLGVEAJEBYmol1l2B_6OFDnxmFy3sLvCzY_dUDRzi9FXIH2GlUwUWkiZEE9-DqdTctV0imOfJ9Oy5rj5ISWqm06FKQrhUn-DeMTd_T8VecDAFCXH0kUn3j8XOgQ

— Constitutional law professor and former Supreme Court clerk Kermit Roosevelt, Case 4:07-cr-01838-RCC-BPV, Document 142, p.13.​

* My science major was ‘Symbolic Systems’. “Most other schools call it cognitive science”:

• systems that are built with symbols, like natural language, programming languages, and formal logic; and​
  • systems that work with symbols, such as minds and brains, computers, networks, and complex social systems.​

https://symsys.stanford.edu/about/whats-name

You need help.

No one needs help from your retarded faggot ass. Keep your fantasies about me to yourself, autistic faggot; give the keyboard back your mommy, and finish school. 🤡 🤪

Last edited:

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
I know Steve is a terrible troll. But black people will give you a weird look if called “African American.” Trust me.

Rube Reaper

Elite
I know Steve is a terrible troll. But black people will give you a weird look if called “African American.” Trust me.
“African American” isn’t an inclusive term which is why it’s rarely appropriate to use. The correct, and most inclusive term, is person of colour.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
I
“African American” isn’t an inclusive term which is why it’s rarely appropriate to use. The correct, and most inclusive term, is person of colour.

Do Africans that live in America agree with you?

Cause I’ve met a lot of Africans in Africa that say you are full of shit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom