Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The REAL LNC: 23APR21

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
1. Who’s the better QB: Mac or Fields?

2. Who was the best troll/bot of the day?

3. What are you drinking?

4. What are you doing tonight?

Mac!
@GreenNewMe
Blue Moon Belgian White
About to go home to an empty house, watch MK, get fucked up, and shit post

QuanChi

Elite
I just made a LNC thread bitching about where the LNC thread is. I’m learning protocol around here. Got your message, I won’t be able to make it this time

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Also we are gonna start running ads in 3 local newspapers and I’m hanging this 17 foot banner on the back of my fence:

1619228536251.png

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Also I think @JerBearr is gonna set up a custom 3D print shop for the site. We are gonna come up with things to print with the logo on it and sell them as decorations for peoples homes. But mostly really weird things that are just funny

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I think my brother in law who ran the original shop is gonna set up a custom T-shirt shop for the community on here too. So people can make up shirts and he can provide them

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Also I think @JerBearr is gonna set up a custom 3D print shop for the site. We are gonna come up with things to print with the logo on it and sell them as decorations for peoples homes. But mostly really weird things that are just funny
My last trip to Afghan, the ODA team I was with had a 3D printer, we were making holsters...all sorts of shit

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Well the wife’s out! So I’m just gonna chill by muh self and about to turn on this mortal kombat
I don’t ever go out man. Go to bed early on Friday and Saturday just like every other night

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
1. Mac easily
2. @ThreadBot is my boy
3. Red power aide zero
4. Sitting on my recliner thinking about getting some sweets

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
We are gonna start working Memorial Day stuff Wednesday @Chris Farley and then the week after get back to working on the symposium details

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
1. Mac shoulda been a Cat.
2. I don't get the troll thing. But I'm old and crotchety.
3. Coke Zero
4. Just watched 'Wrong Turn' (2020). It was pretty good. Now watching Triple D on Food Network.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Supposed to have a friend hop on the site this weekend and he’s gonna do an investing blog/thread with the community. Smart guy and actually helped me make some good $$$ investing

RaleighTiger

Poster
Founder
In. Usually not up late enough for the LNC. Chilling with some Highland Gaelic and watching Ragnorak. What a fun movie.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Thor:Ragnorak or the Norwegian one on Netflix?
Bro every time I see you post I think of this:

328cbe71a9f5e69117064d016b2e7f51.gif

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Leaving Blackberry Smoke and headeto Waffle House. I type real bad when been drinking

Don Johnson

Poster
Founder
That’s 4 of the 6of us. We bout to get out eat on
I’ve been craving Waffle House for awhile now. There are two within a few miles distance but they have both had a hep a or b outbreak recently. I think I’m finally going to get up the nerve to go in the morning and get that shit smothered and covered. I may even say fuck it and fuck with Berts chili. On my omelet because I’m on Gus’ level

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Mac
Steve Cook
Taylor Family cab
Great friend I haven’t seen in awhile met up for drink and now as chilling at house having said Taylor

Nape

Elite
Founder
1. Bryce Young and CJ Stroud will be better than both. Cali boys headed East.
2. I bot some reefer today. Bot is cool in my book.
3. Grilled some filets for the mother in law and wife. Was all gummied up and drinking some GumballHead. Good day after teeing it earlier.
4. See #2. Women are upstairs in bed, getting ready to watch the last 2 Snowfall episodes of the season

skramer100

Elite
Founder
3. Grilled some filets for the mother in law and wife. Was all gummied up and drinking some GumballHead. Good day after teeing it earlier.
4. See #2. Women are upstairs in bed, getting ready to watch the last 2 Snowfall episodes of the season
I’m on call so started later. Friend left, kids out wife out. Just me and some red wine and quiet. So nice.

Jtrain80

Legendary

Inspired by yourself, I jumped in the kitchen and cooked a mighty fine set of burgers.

No EVOO, but I made do.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Where you from bro!? Where’d you find gumballhead!?

Top Bottom