Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Platinum Board - Huskers Board

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Seems like you guys actually care about recruiting over there. I really don't give a shit about having that stuff specifically over here and just made the site name as a joke.

However, a lot of folks from rivals did come over here interested in the recruiting so we made them the hulking teenager boards, but those really aren’t getting much traction.

Just throwin it out there, but would you guys want to be the place that we can set up our “home boards” on. Then it kinda simplifies our purpose over here down to just shitposting and working on a new platform, while we can keep our overall community happy

HuskerGarrett

Poster
Founder
Seems like you guys actually care about recruiting over there. I really don't give a shit about having that stuff specifically over here and just made the site name as a joke.

However, a lot of folks from rivals did come over here interested in the recruiting so we made them the hulking teenager boards, but those really aren’t getting much traction.

Just throwin it out there, but would you guys want to be the place that we can set up our “home boards” on. Then it kinda simplifies our purpose over here down to just shitposting and working on a new platform, while we can keep our overall community happy
We would definitely be open to that.

When your football team sucks as much as it does, recruiting a few 4 stars is all we have left haha

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
We would definitely be open to that.

When your football team sucks as much as it does, recruiting a few 4 stars is all we have left haha
Awesome my friend sounds like a plan. You guys are gonna have to handle how that site branches to other teams or whatever, but we can set up some clean links for you however you want to do it.

HuskerGarrett

Poster
Founder
Awesome my friend sounds like a plan. You guys are gonna have to handle how that site branches to other teams or whatever, but we can set up some clean links for you however you want to do it.
Sounds great. I’ll talk to the mods and work on getting it set up

Cholo

Poster
Hey All,

The Croot Lords told me to post this here. We branched off and made a similar board back in September. Feel free to come join us as well if you like, it would be cool if we could all collaborate somehow to make one big community. Fuck Rivals. Thanks.

www.platinum-board.com
It's a great board, I just joined. @HuskerGarrett you did an excellent job.

bbenson67

Poster
Founder
H
Looks like it is heavily faggotted over there.(think mucho BingoDingo)

Also, they are legit into shirtless teenagers. I mean, like really.
Hey amigo. Did you miss an exit on I-80 and end up on a Nebraska board? Seriously though if you think that's faggoty you've obvious lee never been to the home board the Platinum Board was meant to replace. I think a certain degree of faggotry is required in order to be a home board for any team from what I've observed.

HuskerGarrett

Poster
Founder
H

Hey amigo. Did you miss an exit on I-80 and end up on a Nebraska board? Seriously though if you think that's faggoty you've obvious lee never been to the home board the Platinum Board was meant to replace. I think a certain degree of faggotry is required in order to be a home board for any team from what I've observed.
We have the “Unnecessary Gayness” reaction for whenever there’s faggotry about

Wait What

Elite
Founder
Yes and a bj if you sign up as a 69 member
tenor.gif

Dickheat

Poster
Hey All,

The Croot Lords told me to post this here. We branched off and made a similar board back in September. Feel free to come join us as well if you like, it would be cool if we could all collaborate somehow to make one big community. Fuck Rivals. Thanks.

www.platinum-board.com
Only if you promise that there will be no Husker talk. Sucking for 25 years has made you all batshit crazy.

Top Bottom