Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Females on the board:

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
First of all, I’d like to welcome all you newbs to the board. This is truly a place where you can speak freely and you will not be censored based on your political, social, or religious beliefs. We welcome everyone from all walks of life! It is truly a breath of fresh air to see so many beautiful ladies come aboard as well! Now! With that being said, there is a unique style of humor that comes with being a member of this board. You definitely need thick skin and be prepared to dish it out as well as take it. You might read language on here that may offend you. If it does, do what you will with it. Have some balls and laugh it off, or call someone out, up to you. Anywho, I am @Chris Farley , your Commander. Feel free to AMA. Much love to you all!

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
First of all, I’d like to welcome all you newbs to the board. This is truly a place where you can speak freely and you will not be censored based on your political, social, or religious beliefs. We welcome everyone from all walks of life! It is truly a breath of fresh air to see so many beautiful ladies come aboard as well! Now! With that being said, there is a unique style of humor that comes with being a member of this board. You definitely need thick skin and be prepared to dish it out as well as take it. You might read language on here that may offend you. If it does, do what you will with it. Have some balls and laugh it off, or call someone out, up to you. Anywho, I am @Chris Farley , your Commander. Feel free to AMA. Much love to you all!

good lord homie take this shiit to @tinder @bumble @huuurrsites

Latest posts

Top Bottom