Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Myth of COVID

OldBuzzard

Poster
We have been dealing with the rhinovirus (the common cold) since humanity has been in existence, and science cannot develop a vaccine for it. But a “deadly” and “contagious” virus was unleashed on the world about a year ago and six months later we miraculously have a vaccine. Does anyone really believe this?

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
We have been dealing with the rhinovirus (the common cold) since humanity has been in existence, and science cannot develop a vaccine for it. But a “deadly” and “contagious” virus was unleashed on the world about a year ago and six months later we miraculously have a vaccine. Does anyone really believe this?
That's why i'll continue to wait for a common cold vaccine. I wanna start slow and work my way up.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
This is about the craziest thing about all of this covid shit, to me, as a lab tech who runs covid and flu tests. I have discussed in the fraggle thread, but I haven't heard a good explaination for the disappearance of the flu. Nothing that fully explains it anyway, imo.
Pure hypothesis: Maybe all the flu cases where misdiagnosed as Covid because the PCR test couldn't differentiate between covid and the flu?

BigBucnNole

Elite

What a unique hot take.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Did anyone ever think they’d live in a world where common sense is considered a conspiracy theory?

I damned sure didn’t.
Nope, but the tide is slowly turning. The conspiracy theorists are being proven correct. Not sure what good that will do in the long haul but we will have bragging rights at the Gulag. haha SKOL!

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
This is about the craziest thing about all of this covid shit, to me, as a lab tech who runs covid and flu tests. I have discussed in the fraggle thread, but I haven't heard a good explaination for the disappearance of the flu. Nothing that fully explains it anyway, imo.
Are they testing for it like they were?

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

Pure hypothesis: Maybe all the flu cases where misdiagnosed as Covid because the PCR test couldn't differentiate between covid and the flu?
Garnet has already said as he runs the tests that they aren't labeling flu cases as corona. Flu cases just aren't happening. MY theory is the CDC did not bother to release the flu virus this past year so Corona can dominate the news cycle. I believe the CDC is like the Umbrella corp with the gosh damn T-Virus and they drop that shit annually to cause outbreaks.

dc9b5f9dbb46021afa4bfc3d29c356c42fa2915f_00.gif

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Garnet has already said as he runs the tests that they aren't labeling flu cases as corona. Flu cases just aren't happening. MY theory is the CDC did not bother to release the flu virus this past year so Corona can dominate the news cycle. I believe the CDC is like the Umbrella corp with the gosh damn T-Virus and they drop that shit annually to cause outbreaks.

dc9b5f9dbb46021afa4bfc3d29c356c42fa2915f_00.gif

I almost mentioned your theory in my earlier post...it sounds crazy, but is ths only thing I have heard that would actually explain what seems to be happening. The 1,800 or so positive cases could easily be false positives. With the millions of flu tests performed, that seems a very plausible number of false positives.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

Our hospital system runs covid & flu on different swabs, using different methodologies and different analyzers. A ton of patients who get swabbed for covid, also get swabbed for the flu, but only the covid tests were coming up positive. Beats me where the flu went.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

But you better watch out for the Delta and Lambda and Obama variants that they can easily distinguish from each other.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Our hospital system is.

Sorry to quote myself, but wanted to correct this but not edit. I forgot that we did change our covid tests a couple of months ago. Changed analyzers, but both tests are PCR. Our Flu tests have been the same for years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom