Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Mexican Stand Off

sanction

Legendary
Founder
I would probably just shit my pants at that point.
Driving 6 hours back from Venice La after a 4 day fishing trip. Bought a case of
oranges and I ate about 8 of them. This is after drinking ridiculous amounts
of beer and pounding fried fish all week.

It was explosive and immediate. No shame zero fucks given at that point.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Driving 6 hours back from Venice La after a 4 day fishing trip. Bought a case of
oranges and I ate about 8 of them. This is after drinking ridiculous amounts
of beer and pounding fried fish all week.

It was explosive and immediate. No shame zero fucks given at that point.

Did you catch anything? I am thinking about a trip for Salt water flat fishing.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Taggart

Elite
Founder
If you decide to go home then it’s not an emergency.

When you get out in the emergency lane and shit in a bucket
while looking at the faces of people driving by on the interstate it’s an emergency.

Ask me how I know.
hqdefault.jpg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You are away from the house, but need to shit. You are about to head home, but really need to shit. Try to make it home?
When I was 6 my dad took me skiing.. I had the runs leak out my ski plants from 5k ft up a mountain in ny. I road home naked sittitning shot gun.ii did have a 1978 blanket. Qe still fish

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
drive like nascar or try to find a nice travel plaza.

fun fact, when I was a poor my toilet broke in my shitty house at the time and i couldnt afford the $200-300 to fix it,,,,, BUT

i could piss off the porch…..

To shit I’d drive the 4.1 miles to the big travel plaza off the interstate where the truckers went. I’d even take some good TP in my shorts pocket because it was clean as hell but they had shit toilet paper.

D

Deleted member 2886

IMG_20220313_190858.jpg
At one point I had lived/traveled in a car for about 7-8months, numerous times resorted to shitting in bushes, using nearby leaves.
My solution to this potentially shitty situation has been to keep TP and a collapsible shovel in all my vehicles.
Plus these things are really fuckin handy for all sorts of situations,...IMG_20220313_184843.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom