Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The greatest economists in the world

Rube Reaper

Elite
What a stupid take in the OP.

Maybe we should use nuclear bombs on hurricanes too. That’s another cultist hot take I’ve always enjoyed.

Rube Reaper

Elite
You are a fucking idiot. Poland needs wood for winter. Get to chopping
I think Poland is going to be just fine since other European countries have already committed to making up the difference and sent supplies.

I honestly couldn’t care less either way with the white nationalist policies Poland enacts.

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder
Seems most of them are Keynesians so it makes sense
Keynesian economics has been the biggest farce in the history of economics.
It’s like saying Marxism is a viable economic system, when in reality they both are political mindsets more than viable economic theories.
Keynesians have to fudge numbers to make their system to even be a viable thought… it’s why our GDP formula (and somewhat on the inflation calculations) are not true indices of economic efficiency, stability or growth. I could see us only counting surplus spending as part of GDP but the way we print and spend only does one thing and that’s reduce the wage of the worker at large.

Keynesians are nothing more than lifetime academics with no real world know how or experience… it endemic of the statist that believe govt is the one true hero

Where Pepe LeDouche @Government1st to defend Keynes?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I’ve always wondered what would have happened if the Fed didn’t print all that money (during Covid) and just let nature take its course …. Like a wildfire almost.

Not sure if we would have a better or worse outcome? Thoughts?

The more time that goes by, the more I think we'd have been better off not reacting at all to covid, in any way at all as it relates to government...I think nearly every measure our supposed leaders took did more harm than good, and prolonged the pandemic. All by design IMO. I quit giving these fucks the benefit of assuming incompetence or ignorance a long time ago.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Lets circle back to that
Well circle back in 5 years and see where everything is at.

I bet you Russia fan boys will be a little disappointed since Russia won’t control the world.

There will be some short term pain from quitting Russian energy but that’s what people get for not switching to green energy.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Well circle back in 5 years and see where everything is at.

I bet you Russia fan boys will be a little disappointed since Russia won’t control the world.

There will be some short term pain from quitting Russian energy but that’s what people get for not switching to green energy.
No dipshit. This winter

Rube Reaper

Elite
No dipshit. This winter
I bet Poland still exists next spring regardless of what happens this winter.

A little short term pain to get away from Russia is a no brainer especially since they’re doing it to themselves by not having gone green.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
What a stupid take in the OP.

Maybe we should use nuclear bombs on hurricanes too. That’s another cultist hot take I’ve always enjoyed.
you put Penis in your rectum and mouth as a male. You are part of the dumbest and low life sects of humans alive. If you said the sky was blue I would disregard you. fag

BigBucnNole

Elite
The more time that goes by, the more I think we'd have been better off not reacting at all to covid, in any way at all as it relates to government...I think nearly every measure our supposed leaders took did more harm than good, and prolonged the pandemic. All by design IMO. I quit giving these fucks the benefit of assuming incompetence or ignorance a long time ago.

Bringo.

The printing shit argument is just a bunch of functional retards trying to understand how physics work.

But... you cut down demand and supply in a lockdown and then open back up, supply will chase demand. Especially when you put a few extra dollars in the demand sides pocket.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Bringo.

The printing shit argument is just a bunch of functional retards trying to understand how physics work.

But... you cut down demand and supply in a lockdown and then open back up, supply will chase demand. Especially when you put a few extra dollars in the demand sides pocket.
So what do you see as the endgame?

Latest posts

Top Bottom