Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Free Speech Forum Masters Fantasy Golf Tournament

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
1617809591208.png

This should be a fun community event. The fantasy game is simple and consists of selecting 4 golfers for the tournament from each category that consists of:
  • First Timers (golfers who are participating in their first Masters Tournament and/or Amateur golfers)
  • Past Champions (golfers who have previously won a Masters Tournament)
  • United States (golfers who were born in the United States)
  • International (golfers born outside the United States)
Scoring is based on the table below.

Scoring Table
Hole by Hole Scoring
  • Double Eagle: 8 points
  • Eagle: 5 points
  • Birdie: 2 points
  • Par: 0 points
  • Bogey: -1 point
  • Double Bogey or more: - 3 points
End of Tournament Bonuses
  • Picked Low Amateur: 5 points
  • Picked Tournament Champion: 5 points
There are built in prizes through Masters.com.

Create an account and join up at https://www.masters.com/en_US/fantasy/join.html?leagueId=21479&leagueJoinToken=a65dd94837

Details on how to play https://www.masters.com/en_US/news/...play_the_masters_tournament_fantasy_game.html

Official rules can be found at https://www.masters.com/en_US/news/...2021_masters_fantasy_game_official_rules.html

chase182

Poster
Founder
Great idea. I don't watch much golf but was going to tune into this anyway. Let's hope this comes down to the tiebreaker so everyone can laugh at my wild guess.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
Hey even if you don't normally watch golf now you'll have a reason to check it out. It's a lot more fun when you've got a dog in the fight.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I think I've signed up. My name is there but there was no clear indication that the four players i picked were recorded. Can anyone comment on that? I just clicked on the plus signs in the upper right hand corner in their name and photo box but as i said, never given anything like "here is your team" please approve your team and go back to drinking.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I think I've signed up. My name is there but there was no clear indication that the four players i picked were recorded. Can anyone comment on that? I just clicked on the plus signs in the upper right hand corner in their name and photo box but as i said, never given anything like "here is your team" please approve your team and go back to drinking.
Looks like you are in to me. I can't figure out he to see selections either. Can you help us @BLatta12

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
After 9 tries at "email verification" after I was registered and on the line up from The Free Speech Forum and this email to verify my email existence. Everybody on the planet gets my emails but these guys. I think this is where is say "fuck 'em!"

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
I can't get the site to send me an email. Sucks.

Having the same problem and I’ve had the masters app downloaded for a few years now.

Been two hours waiting on my email from The Masters

Sorry prob my fault. I just sent the guy that runs their web server an email to pay me 50 BTC or I was gonna release an email of him jacking off to every person registered on their website.

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Sorry prob my fault. I just sent the guy that runs their web server an email to pay me 50 BTC or I was gonna release an email of him jacking off to every person registered on their website.
If you get that video send it over here. Need some new tips on how to properly get off

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
If you get that video send it over here. Need some new tips on how to properly get off
Well, my friend let me tell you, you have come to the right person. You are welcome to enjoy my post history or just stay tuned. I like to have lots of serious discussions about exploring sexuality that are backed in science

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
We are currently up to 14. Come on Freedom Forum we need your participation. Bragging rights to the first Major of the year are at stake.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
We are currently up to 14. Come on Freedom Forum we need your participation. Bragging rights to the first Major of the year are at stake.
I think several more are trying to get in, but are having problems with the emails. See above

Top Bottom