Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Free Speech Forum Masters Fantasy Golf Tournament

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Can one of you all at least give me something? So I can pick without the app? Old school style?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Had to wait over night then just logged in....never received email...BUT....

tenor.gif

Last edited:

JackOfSpeed

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
If you are in and opted in to Bounty Bucks, don't forget to post that you are in on the Crootn Quest #7 page so we can get you your bucks.

51Outland

Poster
Founder
I used the link to make my picks but it’s not tied to the league. User error on my part. Is there a way to join my picks after the fact?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Welp it was a good run for Team Blumpkin !

Yea...FUCK ME TOO. I was at 6 pts and 3rd place early this am. Now i am at 1 pts and in 8th place. At this rate I will should end the tourney at around -16 to -19 pts which should secure me the 99th place out of 19 people. I expecting all the riches for finishing TOP100.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
Masters Fantasy Day 1 Results

Masters Fantasy Day 1 Results.PNG

1st Place - TTYH Team Composition
First Place Team.PNG
2nd Place - Absolute RJ2jWJ Team Composition
Second Place Team.PNG
3rd Place - chase182 Team Composition
Third Place Team.PNG
Breakdown

TTYH, Absolute RJ2jWJ, and chase182 have jumped out to a commanding lead with 17, 14, and 11 points, respectively. Day 1 of Masters Fantasy was all about the selection of golfers in the First Timers category. Will Zalatoris was the ticket to the top 3 with all 3 podium teams selecting him to lead their teams to glory. There's much more golf to be played and anything can happen in Day 2, especially with these amateurs. The Masters course has been fast and firm through round 1. The weather report for Friday shows a 47% chance of isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon and evening. Saturday afternoon and evening brings about scattered thunderstorms with a 41% chance of precipitation. Rain could soften the greens and result in low scores that separate fantasy golfer selections. Enjoy round 2 of the Masters.

Last edited:

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Masters Fantasy Day 1 Results

View attachment 14230

View attachment 14231
2nd Place - Absolute RJ2jWJ Team Composition
View attachment 14233
3rd Place - chase182 Team Composition
View attachment 14234
Breakdown

TTYH, Absolute RJ2jWJ, and chase182 have jumped out to a commanding lead with 17, 14, and 11 points, respectively. Day 1 of Masters Fantasy was all about the selection of golfers in the First Timers category. Will Zalatoris was the ticket to the top 3 with all 3 podium teams selecting him to lead their teams to glory. There's much more golf to be played and anything can happen in Day 2, especially with these amateurs. The Masters course has been fast and firm through round 1. The weather report for Friday shows a 47% chance of isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon and evening. Saturday afternoon and evening brings about scattered thunderstorms with a 41% chance of precipitation. Rain could soften the greens and result in low scores that separate fantasy golfer selections. Enjoy round 2 of the Masters.
Love the breakdown @BLatta12 !

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
Don’t forget: if you have someone miss the cut or injured, you can replace them one time. I just replaced my first timer.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Doesn't look like there are many scoring opportunities on Moving Day. This afternoon should be amazing.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
Standings following Day 3
#User NamePts
1stttyh52
2ndchase18245
3rdBurntJ41
4thCroot OL37
5thcre8ive29
6thBLatta1228
6thKeep grinding28
8thAbsolute RJ2jWJ25
9thJayhacker21
10th120North20
11thChris_Farley18
12thSquanchSquanchy12
13thskramer10011
14thSparty10458
15thAmerica 1st4
16thChief_Trojan2
17thQuickFeet1
18thJackOfSpeed0
19thTeam Blumpkin -3

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Congrats to Hideki. A worthy champion who adds a Green Jacket to his Low Am at The Masters already on his resume. His wallet says Bad Ass Motherfucker.

Good to see everyone in our pool finished w a positive number.

Do I get a green Masters Champion badge displayed on my profile for the next year?

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
Masters Fantasy Final Results
Masters Fantasy Final Results.PNG
First Place Team.PNG
2nd Place - chase182 Team Composition

Second Place Team.PNG

3rd Place - BurntJ Team Composition
Third Place Team.PNG
Summary

First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone for their participation. We had a great turnout of 19 participants for the first annual FSF Masters Fantasy tournament. This fantasy competition gave many an extra incentive to watch and turned out to be great community event.

The first place team was @ttyh with 84 total points. The second place team was @chase182 with 69 total points. Our third place team was @BurntJ with 62 total points. All participants ended up with a positive point total which was a good turnaround for how the tournament began. We were unable to reach the 20 participants goal to kickoff the $50 first place grand prize; however, we hope our podium winners did well enough to receive a prize through Masters.com. We will try to get the tournament together earlier in the week in the future and have FSF store prizes for the winners. Again, congratulations to ttyh, chase182, and BurntJ!

Everyone be sure to sign up for Bounty Bucks and reply to Crootn quest #7 to claim you bucks for competing in the tournament.
https://crootn.com/index.php?threads/crootn-quest-7.2415/

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Masters Fantasy Final Results
View attachment 14773
View attachment 14774
2nd Place - chase182 Team Composition

View attachment 14775

3rd Place - BurntJ Team Composition
View attachment 14776
Summary

First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone for their participation. We had a great turnout of 19 participants for the first annual FSF Masters Fantasy tournament. This fantasy competition gave many an extra incentive to watch and turned out to be great community event.

The first place team was @ttyh with 84 total points. The second place team was @chase182 with 69 total points. Our third place team was @BurntJ with 62 total points. All participants ended up with a positive point total which was a good turnaround for how the tournament began. We were unable to reach the 20 participants goal to kickoff the $50 first place grand prize; however, we hope our podium winners did well enough to receive a prize through Masters.com. We will try to get the tournament together earlier in the week in the future and have FSF store prizes for the winners. Again, congratulations to ttyh, chase182, and BurntJ!

Everyone be sure to sign up for Bounty Bucks and reply to Crootn quest #7 to claim you bucks for competing in the tournament.
https://crootn.com/index.php?threads/crootn-quest-7.2415/
Thanks for doing this @BLatta12 - looking forward to your future events

Top Bottom