Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The best part of wakin up is

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
For me it is prob laying in bed for a few minutes reading the free speech forum before I start hustlin. Then I give my dog a big snuggle and go take a monster shit while I continue perusing

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I’m a morning person all the way. I hate the early evening time - I’m just waiting to get in bed to start a new morning
I don’t know why, you’d figure after 17 years in the Army, I would be...but I’m just not. I’m way more of a night owl.

plus I’m starting day 2 of my fast. I’m good right now but I was hungry af last night

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
0c74f4566fedd63e685c9872039d3579.jpg

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
The first half of the thread headline was the first half of a famous jingle a few decades ago that went like this: "The best part of waking up is Folger's in your cup!" How many of you just heard that jingle playing in your head?
Scroll 3 replies up... First thing that came to my mind as well. @Cre8ive Did you come up with this?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I'm adjusting my sleep schedule so that I don't really have mornings anymore.

It used to be sleeping in next to the wife.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Scroll 3 replies up... First thing that came to my mind as well. @Cre8ive Did you come up with this?
No, it was a real jingle for a real coffee brand - Folgers. It is still sold in many grocery stores but the advertising jingle is no longer played.

Top Bottom