Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Batman is done filming

Teddy Jack

Elite
I know several are tired of Batman, but I truly believe Reaves is going to reinvent what we all think about the character by bringing in the original detective stories. Just wanted to share as I’m crazy excited about this film.

And for those who haven’t seen the trailer, enjoy.

Teddy Jack

Elite
Waiting to see somebody top the Bale rendition. Those seem to be the only DC movies to hold a flame to anything Marvel has done. First Wonder Woman was meh
I really enjoyed Nolan’s version with bale. I think Reaves and Pattinson are about to blow them out of the water. Just seeing what I’ve seen and reading what I have, I think they have a very special way of integrating the early detective comics with this Batman movie. And the riddler is supposed to be a great mix of zodiac killer and Kevin spaceys “seven” character.

but this is year 1.5 Batman. Hes still figuring himself out and police don’t trust him fully yet. And a personal touch, I love seeing the black eye makeup after he takes his mask off. And this is by far the best bay suit ever shown on the screen. Basic, made from stuff he’d have around.

these photos are awesome and that batmobile is the tits!!

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
I really enjoyed Nolan’s version with bale. I think Reaves and Pattinson are about to blow them out of the water. Just seeing what I’ve seen and reading what I have, I think they have a very special way of integrating the early detective comics with this Batman movie. And the riddler is supposed to be a great mix of zodiac killer and Kevin spaceys “seven” character.

but this is year 1.5 Batman. Hes still figuring himself out and police don’t trust him fully yet. And a personal touch, I love seeing the black eye makeup after he takes his mask off. And this is by far the best bay suit ever shown on the screen. Basic, made from stuff he’d have around.

First off I love that the batsuit symbol is made from the gun that killed his parents. Second, you bring up the eye makeup. That was something that always bothered me. You can clearly tell he’s wearing it, show him take his mask off and it’s magically gone.

Teddy Jack

Elite
First off I love that the batsuit symbol is made from the gun that killed his parents. Second, you bring up the eye makeup. That was something that always bothered me. You can clearly tell he’s wearing it, show him take his mask off and it’s magically gone.
The symbol being made from the gun was only a rumor unfortunately.

Belezabro

Elite

That would be quite the feat to blow Nolan’s Batman movies away.

Teddy Jack

Elite
Damn really? The pics sure as heck look like it. Unless they changed it up and I didn’t see.
I definitely think they look like parts of a gun but I think they’re going to end up being part of his suit that he can use. The reason the rumor started is because they do look like pieces of a gun. But yeah, just a rumor.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Bro, don’t be a hater. Tell the man congrats. He made 25 k and wanted us Patriots to know. Show some love.
I did? Even tagged him into the crypto thread so he could talk about it some more if he wanted.

Here some rare pepe so you both can feel better and talk Batman in the Batman thread.
download (2).jpeg

Teddy Jack

Elite
That would be quite the feat to blow Nolan’s Batman movies away.
I agree. And I believe this is going to. Nolan’s version was great. I think Batman begins was probably the best Batman movie made to date. I loved ledgers joker as the best Batman villain to date. The dark knight rises was good, but part of it fell flat for me. Still very good but not as good as the first two.

I think what Reaves is trying to do with his year 1.5 version, and potential story lines is going to be amazing. Some of his attention to detail with the comics is amazing. See these examples below:

the scars on falcone’s face from the comic are in plain sight here

this is Colin Ferrell playing penguin. The scaring is also fantastic, as well as the overall character design.

Teddy Jack

Elite

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder

Teddy Jack

Elite
Thanks for sharing all of this.
No worries man. This is only a little bit of the stuff that’s out there but it’s really exciting to see the direction they are going in. We’re a little less than a year until it hits the big screen.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
No worries man. This is only a little bit of the stuff that’s out there but it’s really exciting to see the direction they are going in. We’re a little less than a year until it hits the big screen.
I still can’t get over that being Colin Farrell.

Teddy Jack

Elite
I still can’t get over that being Colin Farrell.
Agreed. And I can’t wait to see how he approaches the character. There was a photo of Colin taken walking out of a book store holding one of the original Batman comic books. So you know they have been reading up on the original characters.

I remember being disappointed when I first heard about Robert Pattinson. But he’s a genuinely good actor who’s done some great movies the last several years. He’s a good choice.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Agreed. And I can’t wait to see how he approaches the character. There was a photo of Colin taken walking out of a book store holding one of the original Batman comic books. So you know they have been reading up on the original characters.

I remember being disappointed when I first heard about Robert Pattinson. But he’s a genuinely good actor who’s done some great movies the last several years. He’s a good choice.
He catches a lot of shit for the Twilight movies but he’s a great actor and I think he’s gonna be awesome.

AC2020

Elite
Founder
Cap and WS both have the super serum that’s in Hulk in them. He’s not just a dude in a suit that can run 50mph and jump 40 feet.

iu

Loungefly

Poster
Such an amazing performance! I so wish he could have lived to play the roll again in the next film with Bane. We may not even have gotten bane.
Bate was a poster on the main board many moons ago. Are there several folks here not from the main board?

He was absolutely fantastic. I’m not a yuge comic book movie fan but I typically enjoy them. But the Nolan Batmans are great. I’m also looking forward to the new one. Looks pretty dope

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Bate was a poster on the main board many moons ago. Are there several folks here not from the main board?

He was absolutely fantastic. I’m not a yuge comic book movie fan but I typically enjoy them. But the Nolan Batmans are great. I’m also looking forward to the new one. Looks pretty dope
Bate wasn’t many moons ago. Bit of an exaggeration. Awesome tMBer though.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Such an amazing performance! I so wish he could have lived to play the roll again in the next film with Bane. We may not even have gotten bane.
Man I caught so much shit on tMB for telling people that while his performance was off the charts, that he didn’t play the actual joker. I was just trying to fuck around but evidently saying that pisses a lot of people off.

But if you know the character, he doesn’t play the Joker.

Top Bottom