Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The American dream is not dead

Noel1787

Poster
I am a conservative woman who still believes in the American dream but each day it’s being disintegrated. Because we are the governments biggest enemies. Im so grateful that I came across this website bc it gives Americans hope that there is still a chance at success.8098DD10-C148-45B0-97E4-BC0023CACE26.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Welcome to the group.... NOW GET AN AVATAR WE HAVE RULES WE ARE NOT ANIMALS!!!! well except @Chris Farley

200.gif

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
Welcome. Now fight twice as hard as I’m getting to old to fight. But show up and try to enter my house tell your relatives to pick up your brains in Wyoming.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Six reactions before me; zero coomers.

WTF is going on?!

Last edited:

Jtrain80

Legendary
@Noel1787 Welcome. They say geniuses pick green... or so I am told.

Patriots are uniting across the interwebs. We all feel the same way you do, and are ready to take the "nonviolent altercation" to the enemy.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I am a conservative woman who still believes in the American dream but each day it’s being disintegrated. Because we are the governments biggest enemies. Im so grateful that I came across this website bc it gives Americans hope that there is still a chance at success.View attachment 46135
You can thank @PleasureMoose for this new member. I'm focused on bringing more females to the forum!

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I am a conservative woman who still believes in the American dream but each day it’s being disintegrated. Because we are the governments biggest enemies. Im so grateful that I came across this website bc it gives Americans hope that there is still a chance at success.View attachment 46135
The American dream is not dead...it's just on life support, slowly having the life sucked out of it breath by breath, day by day. I am a realist first and an optomist second. And as the old saying goes - "a pessimist is an optimist with experience."

Top Bottom