Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

That was a first for me....

Tigerbomb

Poster
Founder
I've walked this earth for 40+ years and taken in excess of 15,000 dumps but it finally happened.

I clogged the toilet with a massive dump.

Before anyone says "it was the toilet paper" just stop right there as i attempted a flush before wiping as I knew it was a big one as it took a while to ease it out.

15,000+ before it happens has to be a record, right?

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
I've walked this earth for 40+ years and taken in excess of 15,000 dumps but it finally happened.

Before anyone says "it was the toilet paper" just stop right there as i attempted a flush before wiping as I knew it was a big one as it took a while to ease it out.

tenor.gif

MikeHunt78

Poster

VlLF.gif

Zigjr

Poster
Founder
I never have but a buddy in high school did. I was playing poker on the computer and he came in with tears in eyes from forcing that thing out and laughing. He was like dude you have to come see this. I went to check it out and he basically had shit a baseball. He used a pencil to break it up and flush it. I can’t make that shit up...literally.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I clogged the hotel shitter in disney when i was 12. Im 48 now and still catch hell from my fam for it.
Wait til you cant trust a fart. The day after drinking is like Russian roulette

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

Call me when you’re up to once per week.

Top Bottom