Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thanks Brother Rebarcock and Brother Croot-Overlord plus Thefreespechforum at large.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Okay thanks so much, How are you doing today?
I have just finished a very busy work week. I am so happy it is Friday and I am finished with business. this weekend I will get to work in our garden.. It is not a garden to grow food in, but a garden designed to enjoy many beautiful plants that God has blessed us with. We love taking care of all of them. What are you doing this weekend Martin?

Praise

Elite
I have just finished a very busy work week. I am so happy it is Friday and I am finished with business. this weekend I will get to work in our garden.. It is not a garden to grow food in, but a garden designed to enjoy many beautiful plants that God has blessed us with. We love taking care of all of them. What are you doing this weekend Martin?
Oooh it's night here now and we still have curfew times here no more moving at night coz army people be moving around and can beat salary if found by now 11pm so am in my bed now to avoid problem lol

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Oooh yes it gets too cold too like now it's cold tho if it say to Shine it again shine too much lol.
themoreyouknow-more.gif

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
This is amazing. I would like to be involved in the next round of items sent over to Martin. Great job, @Rebarcock.

And those pictures are incredible @Martin really appreciate you sharing.

Has someone compiled a list of necessities we could get together for the next shipment?

One of the best things I have ever seen on the intertrons. Well done by all.

Praise

Elite
This is amazing. I would like to be involved in the next round of items sent over to Martin. Great job, @Rebarcock.

Has someone compiled a list of necessities we could get together for the next shipment?

Oooh yes that will be so wonderful to see you're items reaching here in UG and i will mean the would to me and Kiddos lol. Thanks so much.

Praise

Elite
And

And can contact @Rebarcock because he is sending a package to us soon. Thanks Buddy

Praise

Elite
We are already in communication, good sir. Would shoes be well received? Do you have an idea on quantity and sizes?

You're a good man and we are happy to help out in any way we can. Those smiles on those kid's faces made my week.
Can Buy Sizes starting from 37 and below can mix sizes but below 37Sizes-10sizes as can see tjose kiddos in the pictures. ThanksIMG_20211001_152606_728.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Praise

Elite
Got it. I assume the number of pairs of shoes should match the number of kids in that picture?

Will be going shoe shopping tomorrow and will ship on Monday.
Oooh the kiddos are now twenty those others wasn't in that pic and thanks so Much Buddy this would mean the world to me and kiddos.

Praise

Elite
Heading out to do a little shopping here in a bit, @Martin

If I can't find that many pairs of shoes in those sizes, what are some other necessities I could look into picking up for the kids?
Can get them Crocks foot wears, Clothings, Excise books, Pens, pencils, Sweets, Choecrates, Bisciuts etc and even what even what you see that can be good for the kiddos. Thanks

Last edited:

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Alright brother Martin, just got home from shopping. The crocs were a little harder to come by than I expected. A sporting goods store I went to only had a couple of pairs in children's sizes. I will continue to be on the lookout for those.

I did pick up a bunch of crayons, educational type coloring books, pens, pencils and pencil sharpeners, notebooks, toiletries like toothbrushes and toothpaste and bar soap, a few teddy bears and some flip flops. It will ship tomorrow. What I would ask of you is please let me know what you might need more of and I am happy to get more on the way, as I'm sure others here would be, too.

God bless.

Praise

Elite
Alright brother Martin, just got home from shopping. The crocs were a little harder to come by than I expected. A sporting goods store I went to only had a couple of pairs in children's sizes. I will continue to be on the lookout for those.

I did pick up a bunch of crayons, educational type coloring books, pens, pencils and pencil sharpeners, notebooks, toiletries like toothbrushes and toothpaste and bar soap, a few teddy bears and some flip flops. It will ship tomorrow. What I would ask of you is please let me know what you might need more of and I am happy to get more on the way, as I'm sure others here would be, too.

God bless.
Okay thanks Brother and this would really mean the world to me and kiddos and yes we love Beds shits, And more blackents, Bar Soaps, parts, and even kiddos Stuffs which comes on you're way. May God blesses the work of you're hands.

Latest posts

Top Bottom