Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Texas-UGA Week

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Let me hit you with some real facts.

Texas always has an underperforming week after a Cotton Bowl win.

Kirby won this game back during the scheduling process.

Kirby playing chess and yall drawing plays in the dirt.

HORNS DOWN!!!!!

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder

I think that sums it up pretty well. Georgia has played much tougher schedule to this point.

To me I think this is a 50-50 game. Texas is very talented, but I don’t really think they beaten anybody very good. Oklahoma and Michigan are both garbage. Georgia beat a pretty good Clemson team and lost at night in Tuscaloosa after a valiant come back.

Kirby Smart ha been the head coach in so many big games neither he nor Georgia will be intimidated by this game or atmosphere. to me, the pressure is on Texas. I wonder how Texas will respond. I also wonder if Georgia can put a complete game together. If they can, I think they win, but they have not shown the ability to do that this year.
Should be a great game.
I think it will come down to turnovers. Whoever protects them all better will win.

Should be a close game and I think first one to 30 or 35 wins
GATA Dawgs

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

HORNS DOWN!!!!!
Stfu bad dog...

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

HORNS DOWN!!!!!
I swear I could Japanese kick corn kernels thru you w my neighbors foot.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

I think that sums it up pretty well. Georgia has played much tougher schedule to this point.

To me I think this is a 50-50 game. Texas is very talented, but I don’t really think they beaten anybody very good. Oklahoma and Michigan are both garbage. Georgia beat a pretty good Clemson team and lost at night in Tuscaloosa after a valiant come back.

Kirby Smart ha been the head coach in so many big games neither he nor Georgia will be intimidated by this game or atmosphere. to me, the pressure is on Texas. I wonder how Texas will respond. I also wonder if Georgia can put a complete game together. If they can, I think they win, but they have not shown the ability to do that this year.
Should be a great game.
I think it will come down to turnovers. Whoever protects them all better will win.

Should be a close game and I think first one to 30 or 35 wins
GATA Dawgs

Michigan was the defending national champ. OU is always OU.

You guys have struggled with everyone except Clemson.

Agreed it will come down to turnovers and who steps up the most defensively.

This Texas team thrives under pressure.

Top Bottom