Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Texas abortion law / SCOTUS upholds abortion law!!!

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Lol.. how hypocritical of now they care about what the Supreme Court rules now, versus a month ago blatantly ignoring the SC ruling on eviction moratorium.

this will be another justification for increasing and packing the SC.
In all fairness they didn’t ignore the SCOTUS with the eviction moratorium.

That case was about lifting the moratorium which the SCOTUS refused to do. The SCOTUS didn’t rule that the moratorium was illegal in that case.

They signaled that they wouldn’t approve it again in their statements but that doesn’t change the legality of their votes to leave it in place. It also didn’t do anything to keep Puddin or the CDC from issuing another moratorium after the 1st expired. It’s why they needed another ruling to strike it down.

The 2nd moratorium played on judicial process and savy politics to leave the SCOTUS holding the bag on the evictions.

Yore right about the Dims picking and choosing when it comes to the SCOTUS decisions though. They love Roe but when the SCOTUS gutted the Civil Rights Act they acted like those justices should hang. It’s the whole justification for trying to eliminate the filibuster to pass the John Lewis Act.

denn

Legendary
Founder

I wonder if this person would fight for peoples freedom to choose what they put in their bodies and what they don't want to put in their bodies. My body, my choice, correct?

Also, if you want to get an abortion, which seems to be a badge of honor amongst the leftists, don't live in Texas. I'd imagine some other states will follow Texas' lead. I am hopeful of that at least.

While I am not a very religious person, I do understand that to be a Catholic or Christian, abortion is a serious no-no. Joe Biden and his stance on this just affirms he is at the very least ignorant and at worst, an evil mother effer. Either way, he is still the very worst of the political elite in this country. Which is saying something with people like Lindsay Graham, McConnell, Pelosi, Schumer, The Squad, Schitt for brains, ect all walking the halls of congress.

America 1st

Founder
I wonder if this person would fight for peoples freedom to choose what they put in their bodies and what they don't want to put in their bodies. My body, my choice, correct?

Also, if you want to get an abortion, which seems to be a badge of honor amongst the leftists, don't live in Texas. I'd imagine some other states will follow Texas' lead. I am hopeful of that at least.

While I am not a very religious person, I do understand that to be a Catholic or Christian, abortion is a serious no-no. Joe Biden and his stance on this just affirms he is at the very least ignorant and at worst, an evil mother effer. Either way, he is still the very worst of the political elite in this country. Which is saying something with people like Lindsay Graham, McConnell, Pelosi, Schumer, The Squad, Schitt for brains, ect all walking the halls of congress.
They simply say abortion isn’t contagious.

These people are sick!

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

66420368.jpg

America 1st

Founder
This Texas law is ingenious. They are outsourcing the enforcement.
Unfortunately it’s expected that the enforcement mechanism will be stricter down eventually.

Leftist activist groups are already preparing to issue wild legislation on firearms and various other topics to intentionally push the envelope with it.

I do think it was a clever attempt either way by Texas. Whether it hold or turns into a double edged sword is yet TBD.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Unfortunately it’s expected that the enforcement mechanism will be stricter down eventually.

Leftist activist groups are already preparing to issue wild legislation on firearms and various other topics to intentionally push the envelope with it.

I do think it was a clever attempt either way by Texas. Whether it hold or turns into a double edged sword is yet TBD.

Eh fuck it. Go with the law. They are going to do that anyway.

Folks are just going to separate into blue and red states.

Sue the fuck out of these Doctors doing abortions.

America 1st

Founder
Eh fuck it. Go with the law. They are going to do that anyway.

Folks are just going to separate into blue and red states.

Sue the fuck out of these Doctors doing abortions.
It’s nice watching middle America shift Moore and Moore red.

Meanwhile these major cities keep attracting the filth while burning and imploding.

Latest posts

Top Bottom