Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Terrorist wants to execute all foreigners

If your name describes you, liberals would have you shot. Seems fair don't it?
Maybe a few bad apple liberals would but you’re reaching to suggest all liberals feel that way but I appreciate you proving my point from the original post.

You have to be a really bad apple or just stupid, like most liberals, to think it’s ok to broadly shoot whole groups of people who have done nothing wrong.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Maybe a few bad apple liberals would but you’re reaching to suggest all liberals feel that way but I appreciate you proving my point from the original post.

You have to be a really bad apple or just stupid, like most liberals, to think it’s ok to broadly shoot whole groups of people who have done nothing wrong.
I guess you're not a hillary Clinton type.. good on you. Neither am I.

Jtrain80

Legendary
If foreigners want to go fight on the sovereign soil of Donetsk for the faggot Nazi regime of Ukraine. Yes, they should be executed on sight.

We can send their families thoughts and prayers.

D

Deleted member 2886

A nationalist who doesn’t like gays, Jews, and black people.

Essentially just a Republican with a little more love of country. There are some Republicans waking up and who love their country but those people are typically the hard core MAGAs
😂Wtf?

Top Bottom